• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are 4 days late to the Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread and a lot of things went down ƒÿ¿

I'd be very excited to see one of those Nemekian's grow big, could you imagine Piccolo and one or both of those Nemekians fighting as Giants on the ring.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'd be very excited to see one of those Nemekian's grow big, could you imagine Piccolo and one or both of those Nemekians fighting as Giants on the ring.
That would be legit pretty badass. We need more of Piccolo in the tournament.

I signed in just to dislike that lmao

Supes killing Jiren with a star level punch and threatening the universe is cute.

Unite My Rice said:
I signed in just to dislike that lmao
Supes killing Jiren with a star level punch and threatening the universe is cute.
He also said that Jiren is the leader of the Pride Troopers, he obviously knows what he's talking about.

ok, that is NOT enough to go ssj2 just like that, I am almost glad Cabba is out just for that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Cabba? No he's fine, I'm worried about Goku saying hes gonna go SSJ3, against tingly feeling over here.
I still think that was ssj1 anger level at best, to my knoweldge and somewhat opion, you need to be crying in desperation to reach level 2.

Am I the only one who loved the fact they played the exact same track that they used on SSB Goku vs Jiren for Cabba vs Frieza?

Like, indication of the stomp from the start. ovo

so.....

28 left

DETERMINATION

(gets shot for undertale meme)

but seriously, I hear chara laughing in my mind.

Low-key I think Beerus is thanking Toppo in his mind, since he prevented Vegeta from doing what basically equals suicide at this point.

what i'm trying to say is that it's ok if Cabba wants to go ssj2 now, but he just needs to do it the correct way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back