• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people hated Buu at first. He is such a jokey character when compared to Frieza or Cell.

I think the actual complaint is that she went from hot to not in most peoples eyes. Buu was......not from the beginning lol.

The **** with those complaints? Since when do Dragon Ball's characters shine because of fanservice?

I mean, I dont like Ribrianne or any of the U2 guys because of that Love theme. But the design is cool, also, ribrianne is hilarious sometimes.

I don't think you guys speak for the majority of dragonball fanbase when u say we supposedly dislike ribrianne because she isn't attractive. Rather I think people dislike her because she's annoying and we just don't care about her, we know she's the last hurdle before Goku finally goes to fight Jiren and that's what we want to see. Nobody cares about Ribrianne. She'd be a good character for someone like Piccolo to take out, but we don't want to see her fight Goku.

Well her base form is attractive =P

Anyway, even though I do genuinly like her, I do wish the writers would tone down certain aspects of her personality, in addition to giving her other sides to her personality apart from revolving just around love and beauty (this may come later if she sticks around in the series).

5 more days until the beat down of the year!!!

In the new promo Goku had his shirt on still. Does that mean Jiren will win?

Maybe Goku will faint or something, maybe he can't control his new power yet

But to think Goku will be eliminated and Hit or Vegeta will beat jiren ? you dream bro at the very least by the end of this arc he will tie with jiren or beat him doen and then wish everyone back

When no one gets my joke about Goku being unstoppable with his shirt off.....

Anyways it seems like he's really straining himself with that Spirit Bomb

Mastery of self_movement:where his body reacts on his own! How fast does that make him on this site considering that Whis said if you master it you will avoid any danger?

Pannaliciour said:
How fast does that make him on this site considering that Whis said if you master it you will avoid any danger?.
Still MFTL+, but considerably faster than before.

There are characters that moved on hypersonic speeds and their movement were described as instant.

I don't know if it's canon but if there are more like the yamch manga thing then they may make them a composite profile eventually.

I'm pretty sure it's not canon.

That's defintly not happening, at best itd get its own profile.

But it should be made known, it's abilities he has, even if he doesn't have them in canon, maybe a key?

I mean Dragon Ball profiles for noncanon stuff is getting made right now, demigra is getting a new key and talk of heroes profiles are being discussed constantly.

Pannaliciour said:
Mastery of self_movement:where his body reacts on his own! How fast does that make him on this site considering that Whis said if you master it you will avoid any danger?
Kinda instant?

Will Goku really lose to jiren in his new form ? he's already holding his own with KK, what the point of hyping the new form for months if it's gonna job in the same episode it's appear in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back