• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then, listening to sabat or seans acting then opposed to now, i vastly prefer the new one, experience did wonders for them, sounds more fluid and natural.

Even if they're better now, I never saw them as "bad" in the original dub. And by the time you get to the Buu saga in the original dub, their acting becomes just as good as it currently is. Also Sabat's Piccolo sounds a lot worse now if I'm being honest. I dunno if that's due to his voice changing with age, but his Piccolo just sounds awkward and unnatural now.

@Ryu

I agree with you on the second part. Its just that the atrocities were to be expected and therefore I dont feel it as dramatic as I would in other situation.

Now that you say it, I'd love if they had implied that Gohan was holding back against Jimeze because of what happened with obuni.

So according to the spoilers we aren't seeing Goku's new form anytime soon, match end after Jiren deflect the spirit bomb and Goku is tired after it

Toei trolled us ....

ZERO7772 said:
So according to the spoilers we aren't seeing Goku's new form anytime soon, match end after Jiren deflect the spirit bomb and Goku is tired after it
Toei trolled us ....
That's blatantly wrong though. We see Goku's new form at the end of the preview for episode 109. There's all of episode 110 to show Goku's new form.

ZERO7772 said:

Toei trolled us ....
Not the biggest fan of db out there, but seriously y?

The preview hint he may enter new form but according to the spoilers that doesn't happen, ep 111 kick right after Jiren tank the SB and then Hit take on him meaning no new form happen in ep 110

In the preview says that Hit's time stop doesn't work on Jiren.

We do see his new form, have ya not seen the new previews? He's literally in it after Jiren seemingly deflects the bomb back at him.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
We do see his new form, have ya not seen the new previews? He's literally in it after Jiren seemingly deflects the bomb back at him.
and i am telling you toei is just trolling us or the the form we see so far is incomplete one

And who aree you to tell us that? Clearly goku is transforming next episode. Are you just buthurt that jiren is still superior to the power of gokus new form?

ZERO7772 said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
and i am telling you toei is just trolling us or the the form we see so far is incomplete one
They are not trolling us, Goku loses against Jiren even with the new form.

I am just saying my opinion here i can be totally wrong and toei waste all the hype for the new form they build for months to make it job in the very same episode

I wish we got the special last week, i couldn't care less about one piece

Well, one more day is all we gotta wait.

It probably won't job, he probably won't be able to control it or something. We know he gets weakened though, spoilers, he fights kale later on and its implied he gets stronger while he's fighting, like hit.

ZERO7772 said:

Jeez, someone thinks they're the center of it all. I mean, I don't care about One Piece either, but plenty of other people in the world do as it's very popular.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
ZERO7772 said:

Jeez, someone thinks they're the center of it all. I mean, I don't care about One Piece either, but plenty of other people in the world do as it's very popular.
Sword art online is popular, tell me is good and i am gonna kill you lol

I just said i wish we got the DBS epsiode first they can get their Sanji vs luffy epsiode later

So Jiren is God of Destruction level apparently, so does this mean there are 2 beings with power at the level of Gods of Destruction ?

That or Jiren is the only one and the manga is going a different direction.

We already know who the two unseen U4 fighters are after all.

I've read some theories that the U4 God of Destruction can't defeat this person because they're undetectable, which could make sense.

What I believe is

Jiren's strength is on GoD level but Belmod is still able to defeat him, so he isn't the mortal Whis was talking about.

One of the U4 members "can't be beaten" by Quitela not cause of strength but because of invisbility or being unable to be tracked or something.

It still can't be U4 because spoilers, actually spoilers though. The two unseen ones are bugs, like insects like Gregory.

Delete this if ya want if ya think this is to spoiler heavy.

They were leaked in a poster. The one that was mentioned by Whis in the Anime is likely Jiren because he is far stronger than every single character in the tournament and it's hardly believable for him to not be in the tournament since he is needed for the survival of his own universe.

I think if it is someone from U4, then it's someone who didn't participate in the tournament. I just have a hard time believing that it's one of the two bugs.

In the anime it should most defintly be Jiren, there's no one else.

Manga I can't say though, after the black arc I'm not questioning it.

Its been Mr Popo the whole time cmon.

srsly though, imagine an arc where its revealed Mr Popo has been that mortal and everyone just gets in his case about the multiple times he's hadnt like, stopped Kid Buu or Cell. I dont know how fans would react to all that tbh, because there ould be loads of inconsistancy and stupidness on Popos part, but people would also be like TEAMFOURSTAR CALLED IT! PECKING ORDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back