• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Vegeta will be angry again because Goku will heavily surpass him again with the new form like what happened with SS, MSS, SS3 and SSG.

Vegeta will likely get a new form. I think something similar to Broly, maybe his green hair so we have the usual Kakarot!!!!!

Dark649 said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Its the same with SSB in the manga. Mastered SSB is SSB without stamina issues, controlled fully! And its >> Normal SSB. The same with Golden.
Base Frieza became much stronger with little training, so it's also oblivious that he later became normal stronger if he mastered Golden. Mastered SSB is Manga only and the other admins debunked this, so you should drop this now.
Mastering a form through mental training is not the same as being stronger in your normal form. He just doesn't have the weakness he had in his Golden form, thus the form is stronger. I think word like means nothing to you really? I know MSSB its manga only. Just a similar example.

Also, if the powerscaling is nonexistent then how can comparisons be made? Or the all is 3A thing?

Random powerscailing. Working with what we have, trying to ignore things without any sense like 3-A Krillin.

Can you two stop freaking bringing this up. You do this every damn time. Drop it. At this point it's getting real annoying.

@KOM If you have an issue with the scaling, either make a CRT or drop the damn subject.

I wonder what's up between Vermoud and Jiren, wonder if Vermoud has threatened his loved ones or something alike.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I doubt it. I believe it's stated that Vermoud is actually justice loving guy.
To be fair that could be an act, in the manga he seemed more like a backstab kind of guy. But hey who knows the manga is basically a completely different version of the anime.

Why would Goku throw a spirit bomb instead of absorbing the energy...did he learn nothing from Trunks?

Unite My Rice said:
Why would Goku throw a spirit bomb instead of absorbing the energy...did he learn nothing from Trunks?
Because he doesn't want to get close to Jiren because he'll get laid out the moment he does.

I dont know how Goku can even work the spirit bomb in the ToP. He would only get the energy from fellow u7 members (3 of which cant contribute because they are already out)

And of course Jiren is just gonna stand there and let him

Unite My Rice said:
Multiversal spirit bomb if Zeno raises his hands, Low 2-C Jiren I can almost smell it
That Spirit bomb would be the size of the universe.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Why does Goku have resistance to existence erasure on his profile? Just curious where that came from.
When he survived Sidra's Energy of Destruction which can destroy your soul, body and you out of time.

Hit The Badass said:
If Hit could give Jiren more challenge than Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb so that means Hit > GOKU >>>>>>vegeta.
Interesting.....
No? he can contend with Hit level enemies by only using ssj god

Jinx666 said:
I dont know how Goku can even work the spirit bomb in the ToP. He would only get the energy from fellow u7 members (3 of which cant contribute because they are already out)
And of course Jiren is just gonna stand there and let him

inb4 Goku can pull energy from multiple universes and other dimensions.

Hit The Badass said:
If Hit could give Jiren more challenge than Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb so that means Hit > GOKU >>>>>>vegeta.
Interesting.....
Hit was literally equal to SSB when they fought, Hit is Frieza level at best

Hit The Badass said:
If Hit could give Jiren more challenge than Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb so that means Hit > GOKU >>>>>>vegeta. Interesting.....
Your love for Hit is quite anoying how you always like to wank him i am pretty sure Hit is gonna improve in his fight against but won't surpass him because Hit got overwhelmed by ssg level Dyspo he will grow stronger only to get kicked out by Vegeta

Hit was literally equal to SSB when they fought, Hit is Frieza level at best

If he gave Jiren more trouble than Goku will do in special, then he will be above SSB level.

i wonder...how jiren will just take the bomb lel inb4 he reflects it RIP goku

This is DBS so this could very well happen, lol.

It wont happen. Whats most likely going to happen is that jiren saves gokus ass.

I know, but saying that Hit > Goku SSbKK 20 + Spirit Bomb >>>>>> vegeta is wank

If it actually happens, i will make sure to tag u and tell u how wrong u were.

Guys, if they're dedicating an entire episode to Hit vs Jiren, chances are it's not gonna be a one-sided battle and that Hit will put up a fight. Let's especially not underestimate his Self Improvement ability. He went from having a lot of trouble agaisnt Dyspo, to completely dominating him. A similar thing can happen if he fights Jiren.

I wonder if Jiren's species inherently has really good senses, and I wonder if Jaco is a member of the same species. Remember when Jaco spotted Frost's poison needled and explained that he has really good eyes? And he was able to track the movements of SSB Goku and Golden Frieza when Krillin and Gohan couldn't. I think this might be related to Jiren being able to read movement so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back