• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
He won't be, High 3-A is infinitely above what he's currently at, the jump from where he is now to High 3-A is bigger than the gap between him Right now and him as a baby.
I mean unless he destroys a universe including the space time or something.

Destroying the spacetime would be Low 2-C, not High 3-A. High 3-A is when you can destroy all physical matter in a universe that's infinite in size. Or more generally, it means you can destroy an infinite amount of matter.

Exactly, and the dbs multiverse isn't infinite, we know the size, so no matter what, unless he does something like destroy the space time he can't hit High 3-A let alone low 2-C because DBZ lacks a universe infinite in size thus space time bust or nothing.

Well I mean, they could always introduce a realm that's infinite in size and has matter. All it would take is a character destroying that, and then Goku scales to that person.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Well I mean, they could always introduce a realm that's infinite in size and has matter. All it would take is a character destroying that, and then Goku scales to that person.
me will impressive if jiren can do that

@DodoNova2

He's my favorite villain of all time and my favorite Dragon ball Character.

I love how everyone was instantly asumming Frieza was about to betray Universe 7, it made me laugh so hard. It just proves how evil he really is as everyone instantly jumps to the conclusion that he's up to no good.

But that's the thing, he was gonna betray U7 if Gohan didn't pick up on it and side with Frost, Gohan did pick up on it so he betrayed frost instead.

He set up a win-win situation where he would be the one reaping rewards but one of two would fall and either one benefited him, clever Bastard.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But that's the thing, he was gonna betray U7 if Gohan didn't pick up on it and side with Frost, Gohan did pick up on it so he betrayed frost instead.

He set up a win-win situation where he would be the one reaping rewards but one of two would fall and either one benefited him, clever Bastard.
And that's what makes him my favorite He's Evil Incarnate lol

The past few minutes were spent looking for a suitable reaction picture out of my thousands.

The only one i found was an offmodel Kiritsugu smoking while looking like hes questioning his existence, it's probably the closest to how im feeling.

Frieza Profile is fine as it is. It seems that both Max Form Frieza/Frost and SSB Goku/Vegeta were stated to be forms that heavily drains stamina, but since they were shown to last for a long and SSB was used a lot of time, even against Krillin, i'm afraid we should not list these weaknesses.

100% does drain stamina though, yes he kept it up for most of his fight with ssj1 Goku on namek but in the end it's why he lost, he couldnt outlast goku, stamina started to take its toll.

Still lasted for sub 5 minutes though before he started to give out.

That's fine, I'm just saying 100% Frieza and likely frost have stamina problem in that form.

As for ssb, can't say, it could just be it drains ki faster than the other forms, not that it's an explicit weakness which makes sense, itd explain why they're fighting in base to conserve stamina in the top.

Frieza took forever to reach 100% in namek. Now he can do it instantly. Good to hear that transformations got quicker.

So Frost is an amateur to Frieza. Frost was never to Final Form Frieza Level. And Frost could tag for a little SSJ Vegeta.

ZERO7772 said:
Frost is 3-A from the get go, Frieza was 4-C in his final form pffffffft
I say about DBS Frieza. I still don't agree with 3A but ok. Frost is 3A because of his fight with Goku but here it is implied that he is nothing aginst Frieza. The Frieza that Base Goku fought back in ROF Arc. But in the Champa tournament Goku went SSJ against Frost and now it is said that Frost is nothing to Frieza.

Talk about logic.

@Komi Frieza got stronger in Hell... this frieza can stalemate current SSB Goku... ... this is no RoF frieza.

I guess Frieza became stronger by being idle in hell ://////////. On the other hand I love his character, knew he was gonna **** Frost over in the end.

PaChi2 said:
@Komi Frieza got stronger in Hell... this frieza can stalemate current SSB Goku... ... this is no RoF frieza.
Golden form got stronger through Mental training. NOT normal Final Form. Its not the same. Goku was not impressed by normal form but by Golden and Frieza said that he can control it better now so no stamina problems and the form is stronger because of that. So yes normal Final Frieza is ROF Final Frieza.

PaChi2 said:
That's obviously not the case. Frieza became stronger in hell, end.
Sorry but that's what Frieza said, end. Knowing how to control a form better and not having stamina problems is like a power up. The power was always there but you couldn't properly control it. Frieza had MENTAL TRAINING, end.

DBS and it's shit logic

The fanboys that always try to defend shitty writing

The people who can't accept some asspull and always complain

Oh may ~

People need to understand that the powerscaling is like nonexistent now. Deal with it. Stop complaining over every small thing.

What people need to consider is that authors don't look at literally every fight in the series and go "Hmm, does that fit with a perfect scaling system?"

Nobody is going to talk about the spirit bomb in the next episode?

PaChi2 said:
I can still become much stronger. Arent you curious about my evolution?
And frieza proved he is now stronger than his RoF self, what more do you need. A straightforward statement like: Yeah, I became 23,676 times stronger than the final form frieza from RoF arc.
Only the Golden form got stronger dude. Normal didn't! He learned how to control it so he doesn't have stamina problems and that makes it more powerful. The GOLDEN FORM. Its the same with SSB in the manga.

Matered SSB is SSB without stamina issues, controlled fully! And its >> Normal SSB. The same with Golden.

Therefir said:
Nobody is going to talk about the spirit bomb in the next episode?
Goku will throw a massive spirit bomb at Jiren, who will brush it off or move it at another direction or destroy it with a single blast.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Its the same with SSB in the manga. Mastered SSB is SSB without stamina issues, controlled fully! And its >> Normal SSB. The same with Golden.
Base Frieza became much stronger with little training, so it's also oblivious that he later became normal stronger if he mastered Golden. Mastered SSB is Manga only and the other admins debunked this, so you should drop this now.

The Everlasting said:
Speaking of that.
>Tries to use a Kaio-Ken x20

>Fails

>Resorts to a Spirit Bomb

>Fails

>Goku triggers a new transformation

This is Frieza all over again.
Sans the fail spirit bomb part yes, but it's also implied that Goku will match Jiren with the new form and not defeat him, i heard it was called the saiyan that surpassed its limits.

His spirit bomb failed with Frieza as well considering it didn't defeat him. And I think Goku will beat Jiren. I imagine last battle Goku vs Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back