• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf are they staring at? Looks like they are about to beat the crap out of Navi or something.

The closing of the old thread messed up my comment. So I'm reposting it.

For the comment that said Krillin scales to Base Goku, again Base Gohan explicitly held back against Krillin right before he fought Goku. And Gohan both gave Krillin a hard time, exhausted him and was physically outmatching him before he used dirty tricks.

So no Krillin does not scale to SSB or even Base Goku. Considering that a character much weaker than Goku explicitly held back against Krillin right beforehand, deductive reasoning can conclude that Goku was also holding back.

Mostly because they waited this long to do it.

There will be so much to talk about it's unlikely one thread will be able to hold it

Darkmon cns said:
Did gray Ranger Knockout febroly like the spoilers said?
Well he knocked her out of Super Saiyan Berserk, but he didn't knock her out of the tournament.

I didn't see here in the next episode preview, but I didn't see the spoilers other episodes.

Kale was perfectly awake in the preview and apparently she's gonna help fight the Pride Troopers.

I really must have not been paying attention cause all I say was 17 and 18 fighting the Pride Tropper General.

I guess Jirens hype blinded me OvO.

Man the Post-ToP content revision thread is going to be such a huge mess...maybe I will write something here and there and just watch lmao.

Yeah, but then we'd have to deal with a DBS thread (shitstorm) every week. Something much worse. Especially with how this arc has been.

Darkmon cns said:
To wait tell the end of the ark that thread will just be a mess things will be missed no matter how it gose.
Well correct me if im wrong but i think there is a thread somewhere im which someone is keeping check of the things that need to be revised in DBS. So i dont think there will be things that will be missed.

Not really. Having a character revision thread would just create a massive mess of threads when in fact this way we can get everything done in one fell swoop. Everything will be decided in 1 or 2 threads instead of the countless threads made before this tournament ends. This method is more effective.

Discussion Thread. About Dragon Ball Super. Not about whether posting you opinions open up to criticism or not. I've kept relevant DBS stuff in.

Good lord....I removed the off topic talk. I've kept in the relevant parts of our discussion. Nothing I've removed was DBS related...

That is irrelevant. And very snarky at that. Don't tell me what to restore. Drop it becasue now your are being needlessly annoying and persistent over something that does not matter in the long run.

What the heck happened here? All I see is a bunch of removed comments.

@Dragonmasterxyz You where right I did miss Kale in the preview, she was at the end crying again.

A few things about Kale that I thought i absolutely insane :

- The Two Zenos were Impressed by her initial power... Think about that. That is scary They aren't easily impressed by anyone's power.

- The first fact is also very scary, considering the fact... That it might have implied [ when she was "overflowimg" ] that she was steadily rising in power. If that is the case for her Berserk mode... She can become an insane threat if left to wander around like that.

- It seemed to me that the only person who can eliminate her currently is Jiren. At least, based on Vegeta's reaction , Toppo's reaction , & Hit's reaction to her power.

- The Pride Troopers seemed ready to take her on, also implying her strength is very easily the third strongest in this tournament , behind Goku's New Form & Jiren . That's mainly because of how effortlessly she dispatched Goku, everyone's reactions to her insane power ( even the ZENOS , whom while easily impressed with other things, have only been impressed in terms of power during Toppo & Goku's Fight... Which to me already said that she was going to be betrayed as very powerful. ) .

- Toppo was concerned about just the power of her SCREAMS . Toppo didn't use FP against Goku, but Goku was about to use Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken & even break his former limit, which at that time was heavily implied to be Kaio-Ken X10 . Toppo wasnt concerned with Goku's power at that point. At all. Toppo shouldn't have been afraid/concerned of her power if it was just "on an average , fodder scale" .

Zeno is hyped about everything he sees.

Hit didn't really seem all that impressed with her power iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back