• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toppo was scared of her though.That much is clear. The only ones that weren't are ( Goku [ His character in a nutshell ] , Hit [ also due to his character ] , Jiren [ for stupidly obvious reasons ] , and Cauliflia [ for also stupidly obvious reasons ] . )

My other points still stand.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Zeno is hyped about everything he sees.
Hit didn't really seem all that impressed with her power iirc.

It's funny how many of us keep referring to Zeno as if he's one person, even though there's two of them now xD

MeleeniumRXJ said:
It's funny how many of us keep referring to Zeno as if he's one person, even though there's two of them now xD
Because they both look and act exactly the same.

I understand why, I just think it's funny. I do it too afterall xD

I think it was a good move on the writer's part to make it so there's two of them. Zeno is way funnier now than when there was just one of them. lol

I actually feel that Future Zeno is more submissive than Present Zeno. He seems to want to mimic and mirror everything Present Zeno does, mainly with his whole hand gag. It's as if he's more of a follower while Present Zeno may be the slightly more dominate one.

Anyway, apart from Hit vs Jiren, I also wanted to see Magetta vs Narirama. He was hyped up to be U3's best warrior. I didn't expect him to be that much of a fodder. Sure, he was eliminated by hit, but still.

lol I wonder what the manga will do since zamasu ultimate attack is katchin cubes being thrown and lots of fighters are breaking the arena made of super katchin that is reinforced

I hope frost is one of the last ones to die, the guy survived a complete universe chasing him. He must be a pro in survival.

When Beerus hit the table with his head he only broke 1% of the Table therefore 1% Table=Universe Level durability.

Vados made that Universe level table knowing Champa would kick it and hurt himself, she's so evil. OvO

LordGriffin1000 said:
Vados made that Universe level table knowing Champa would kick it and hurt himself, she's so evil. OvO
Vados has made herself a hobby of trolling Champa LMAO. Not even Beerus gets that treatment from Whis.

Despite Kale always saying " sisterly " , it more feels like jealously than anything. So yeah, it seems it may be something much greater, bit if it is , Caulifilia definitely isn't aware of it.

Brianne is like the only character with a regular name in this series. lol I wonder if her other two comrades have normal names like that too.

Three at once ? wtf i wonder how they will do the pose xD also seems #17 and #18 will wipe the floor with U11 then

Dang it, I fall asleep and wake up to see another thread about universe level Goku went down, Why am I always late... Oh yeah because sleep is more important 😁

Anyway did anyone notice when Cabba walked up to Vegeta and kick those two guy in opposite directions they both flow out the ring in the same direction... How's that make any sense ƒÿò?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back