• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and gals, what should we do with the character pages after this arc is over? We got confirmation that SSB > SSG, and SSG was already scratching the 3-A Tier...or will they (Goku, Vegeta, Freezer) stay at 3-B?

And we should also upgrade them based on the calc of the destruction of Planet Vegeta which was apparently Low 4-C (I dunno if it still does after our new AP chart, if not it's at least High 5-A). If it gets accepted of course, but there isn't a reason why it wouldn't be.

They should stay at 3-B, nothing supported 3-A DBZ this saga. If anything it did the opposite, I'd just wait for the U6 arc or chapter 9

FanofRPGs said:
They should stay at 3-B, nothing supported 3-A DBZ this saga. If anything it did the opposite, I'd just wait for the U6 arc or chapter 9
Agreed ssb is stronger than ssg but we dont know by how much and we havent seeen any feats to teell how much stronger it is either so they should remain the same.

another of this thread XD well i am ready for another change imho they might reach 3-A real real soon

FanofRPGs said:
Well, it was kinda supported, SSG was High 3-B (before they stopped using the "High 3-B" term, meaning, just on the edge of the 3-B Tier, touching the 3-A Tier), and we know that SSB > SSG, and if it still isn't enough, at least Golden Freezer should be 3-A if he is > SSB.

And we came into a conclussion that we should upgrade the characters after evey arc...and there's just 1-2 episodes left for this arc, we still need to get rid of "as it yet needs to make and appearance in DBS" note on the character's pages and stuff.

Anyone else ready to see the Universe 6 Team in action? Next chapter should hopefully leak in about 2 days.

Nobody's discussing the new episode...

That's disappointing.

But, did Goku actually power down to base when he got lasered?

KingPin0422 said:
Nobody's discussing the new episode...
That's disappointing.

But, did Goku actually power down to base when he got lasered?
Yeah, he was also trying to go the pacifist route and tried using MERCY on Golden Freezer, but he instead got dunked on.

Goku literally pulled the most idiotic move, in the movie he just let his guard down now in the new episode he goes into base form and lets his guard down with golden frieza right there literally he didn't even need sorbet frieza couid've whooped his ass pulling a stunt like that heck piccolo could

Nibbler3100 said:
Goku literally pulled the most idiotic move, in the movie he just let his guard down now in the new episode he goes into base form and lets his guard down with golden frieza right there literally he didn't even need sorbet frieza couid've whooped his ass pulling a stunt like that heck piccolo could
Just be glad the downplayers can't say "SSGSS Goku is laser level" or anything like that.

Hopefully Chapter 8 of the manga will leak tomorrow, I can't wait any longer to see the new U6 Team. How do some of you guys find the leaks/chapter summaries anyway?

Shock97 said:
Hopefully Chapter 8 of the manga will leak tomorrow, I can't wait any longer to see the new U6 Team. How do some of you guys find the leaks/chapter summaries anyway?
Kanzenshuu,when it leaks online someone usually post it in the forums

Shock97 said:
I wanna read it hope someone posts this here :D

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Shock97 said:
Usually someone does. Alot to talk about in the next few days XD

Shock97 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Shock97 said:
Usually someone does. Alot to talk about in the next few days XD
No leak yet :c

Why isn't Goku 3-A?

When he was fighting Beerus they created a second more powerful compressed energy sphere than the first one that Beerus negated (which was already strong enough to destroy the universe) and punched it out and either tanked all the damage or negated it himself.

SaberLily015 said:
Why isn't Goku 3-A?
When he was fighting Beerus they created a second more powerful compressed energy sphere than the first one that Beerus negated (which was already strong enough to destroy the universe) and punched it out and either tanked all the damage or negated it himself.
And that was SSG/SBG (post-god base), we got confirmation from Super that SSGSS (or SSB) is indeed stronger than SSG/SBG (post-god base). So he should be upgraded, along with Vegeta and Freezer.

wait so goku punched out a sphere that was as strong as the one that was universe busting level as ssjg

then he trains to become ssjgss

then he trains for 3 years before the U6 fight

he must be universal by now i wud imagine

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait so goku punched out a sphere that was as strong as the one that was universe busting level as ssjg
then he trains to become ssjgss

then he trains for 3 years before the U6 fight

he must be universal by now i wud imagine
hmmm i just hope an upgrade happens

Oh god ... i was in the superman vs goku 2 (by screwattacks) video and there are morrons who are still like "Goku's durability = laser level" or "Superman can one shot universe 7 with his infinite mass punch because dragon ball universe is smaller than DC universe".

Even if you explain them dragon ball universe is as big as our universe since it has countless galaxies or even if you explain them not only goku was in base form (for the laser thing) AND wasn't on his guard (so he wasn't using his ki to have the level of defense he usually have). They still continue ... Also they're using taken out of the context feats used by screwattacks. Example "Superman can destroy a planet just by lookin at (using this scan as a "proof": http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82989/2280139-supermanheatvisionearth.png)". While he just used it to warm up the planet. Funny how screwattacks was wanking superman to an absurd degree using taken out of the context feats.

Forcing you to repeat what you say ... and worst in this ... they're like "ok I'm done hear: you don't want to hear me"

BTW: if you want to see there's this excellent video that debunks what screwattacks said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5czwMg8ck

A funny thing about this video is the guy's arguments against screwattacks were very solids ... and look at the number of dislikes. Obviously there was a topic on screwattacks' forum asking many persons to dislike this video that just clearly expose screwattacks' favoritism towards Superman.

Jeune fou said:
Oh god ... i was in the superma vs goku 2 (by screwattacks) video and there are morrons who are still like "Goku's durability = laser level" or "Superman can one shot universe 7 with his infinite mass punch because dragon ball universe is small than DC universe".
Even if you explain them dragon ball universe is as big as our universe since it has countless galaxies or even if you explain them not only goku was in base form (for the laser thing) AND wasn't on his guard (so he wasn't using his ki to have the level of defense he usually have). They still continue ... Also they're using take out of the context feats used by screwattacks. Example "Superman can destroy a planet just by lookin at (using this scan as a "proof": http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82989/2280139-supermanheatvisionearth.png)". While he just used it to warm up the planet. Funny how screwattacks was wanking superman to an absurd degree using take out of the context feats.

Forcing you to repeat what you say ... and worst in this ... they're like "ok I'm done hear: you don't want to hear me"

BTW: if you want to see there's this excellent video that debunks what screwattacks said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5czwMg8ck

A funny thing about this video is the guy's arguments against screwattacks were very solids ... and look at the number of dislikes. Obviously there was a topic on screwattacks' forum asking many persons to dislike this video that just clearly expose screwattacks' favoritism towards Superman.
stay away from that video's comment section its painful

Jeune fou said:
Oh god ... i was in the superma vs goku 2 (by screwattacks) video and there are morrons who are still like "Goku's durability = laser level" or "Superman can one shot universe 7 with his infinite mass punch because dragon ball universe is small than DC universe".
Even if you explain them dragon ball universe is as big as our universe since it has countless galaxies or even if you explain them not only goku was in base form (for the laser thing) AND wasn't on his guard (so he wasn't using his ki to have the level of defense he usually have). They still continue ... Also they're using take out of the context feats used by screwattacks. Example "Superman can destroy a planet just by lookin at (using this scan as a "proof": http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82989/2280139-supermanheatvisionearth.png)". While he just used it to warm up the planet. Funny how screwattacks was wanking superman to an absurd degree using take out of the context feats.

maintaining earth's temp is only city level each second

however, warming it back up is higher (can be calcuulated by using specific heat for the land and the sea), still well below tier 5 tho lol (prolly somewhere in tier 6)

Yup. Thanks to screwattacks many dc tards sincerely think superman can one shot dragon ball universe with his infinite mass punch, is invincible, cannot lose, has infinite strenght/powers etc ...

Worst is Superman currently has no feats to show he is more than tier 5. Basically DC tards are like "a planet buster can win against a quasi universe buster".

Jeune fou said:
Yup. Thanks to screwattacks many dc tards sincerely think superman can one shot dragon ball universe with his infinite mass punch, is invincible, cannot lose, has infinite strenght/powers etc ...
Worst is Superman currently has no feats to show he is mroe than tier 5. Basically DC tards are like "a planet buster can win against a quasi universe buster".
tbh i think star level is fair, still, star level vs nigh universal

I guess that's why they call it "ScrewAttack". Anyway I hope Vegeta doesn't die from the vacuum of space, they should make a more reasonable death.

Guys, stop with the ScrewAttack thing already, this topic has been brought up too many times, there's no point in discussing about this again.

in the new ep whis says that after doing it once he can't do it again for a while

the time travel thing

So...did they nerf Whis' time rewind with 3 mins max + cooldown, or he can rewind it as long as he wants + cooldown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back