• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to share some info with the community. We finally know what sixth and seventh universe looks like. Also huge SPOILER, Goku's opponent for tournament might have been revealed ! :D

Sixth and Seventh Universe
SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

5003641-1515689100-VfRTO

Faisal Shourov said:
Just dropping by to share some info with the community. We finally know what sixth and seventh universe looks like. Also huge SPOILER, Goku's opponent for tournament has been revealed ! :D
SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

5003641-1515689100-VfRTO
Its not that his opponent has been revealed from what i heard toei is heavily promoting the universe 6 arc.He could be his opponent though or maybe he becomes the villain who knows at this point there is no way to know.

Wbaez93 said:
Wiss can do the time travel thing just one time, then he has a cooldown.
Gohan will train with Piccolo again.
Can he go as far as he wants?

The amusing thing is that most exotic abilities in Dragon Ball are concentrated in part 1 (as in, Dragon Ball before Z). After that, it became "how many times over can you blow up the planet with your strongest attack?".

After Dragon Ball, Z shifted the focus from technique to just raw power, as shown in the series when someone is up against a stronger opponent; it doesn't matter how many fancy techniques they pull out, their opponent will be just fine after the cloud of smoke dissipates.

Unclechairman said:
The amusing thing is that most exotic abilities in Dragon Ball are concentrated in part 1 (as in, Dragon Ball before Z). After that, it became "how many times over can you blow up the planet with your strongest attack?".
After Dragon Ball, Z shifted the focus from technique to just raw power, as shown in the series when someone is up against a stronger opponent; it doesn't matter how many fancy techniques they pull out, their opponent will be just fine after the cloud of smoke dissipates.
You just listed the things i hate about the series.

Faisal Shourov said:
Just dropping by to share some info with the community. We finally know what sixth and seventh universe looks like. Also huge SPOILER, Goku's opponent for tournament might have been revealed ! :D
SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

5003641-1515689100-VfRTO
OMG , thanks so much

the hype is immeasurable !

Inb4 the Universe is the 3rd Dimension but the bubble itself is 4-D and characters outside it are considered 4-D/5-D.

I would love for that to happen but i just cant see higher dimensional characters in the series happening at this point except for the dragon god zarama

Celestial Pegasus said:
I would love for that to happen but i just cant see higher dimensional characters in the series happening at this point except for the dragon god zarama
i think they might introduce higher dimensiions, but the feats wont come up untill end of series

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
i think they might introduce higher dimensiions, but the feats wont come up untill end of series
Who knows maybe they will but at this point there is no indication that it will happen as the best feats are universal and whis time reversal is limited.But hey we can dream if it happens i would be happy.

So spoilers are out

--Piccolo says Frost's presence doesn't feel violent.
--Cabba's clothes are what Saiyans wore before the annexation by Freeza.
--Cabba doesn't seem to recognize the name Freeza.
--Cabba is from Planet Salad.
--In Universe 7, Salad was the Saiyan homeworld as well, before it was destroyed by "internal discord". Once destroyed, the U7 Saiyans stole another planet and named it "Planet Vegeta".
--Universe 6 Saiyans have lost their tails via the evolution process.
--Universe 6 Saiyans are still a warrior race, but they don't steal planets. They are actually employed to take down evil beings.
--Vegeta wants to visit planet Salad and Cabba says okay since they don't steal planets anymore.
--Test has 10 questions, anything above 50% is passing.
--Buu fails everything and didn't even write his name right.
--Goku barely passed with a 50%.
--Order is determined by Janken: Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta. Beerus demanded Monaka was last.
--There's a "Space-tional Anthem"..."SPACE IS VAAAAASTTTT!"
--Botamo is Champa's first fighter, so Goku vs. Botamo.
--Goku runs around like a fool because he ate too much and needs to work it off before he can fight properly.
--Champa admits he underestimated Beerus' Saiyans, but suggests Botamo has his own surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back