• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i really believe we should make a TB bardock, and include all three games (DBO, DBXV, and DBH) since they follow the same continuity, DBXV is a prequal of DBO and DBH 's time patrol sagas are what happened between DBXV and DBO
After watching the final part, i say no. The XV continuity has No connections watsover to DBH, so we should not make profiles or update characters via scaling from DBH.

Here is the video for the Bardock feats that you were searching for and the final battle.

Dark649 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i really believe we should make a TB bardock, and include all three games (DBO, DBXV, and DBH) since they follow the same continuity, DBXV is a prequal of DBO and DBH 's time patrol sagas are what happened between DBXV and DBO
After watching the final part, i say no. The XV continuity has No connections watsover to DBH, so we should not make profiles or update characters via scaling from DBH.
Here is the video for the Bardock feats that you were searching for and the final battle.
k

LuciferSPN said:
More like 0 :D.They'll probably fuse in second part of ep 64 - next week ep
Trunks transformed before the episode title Super Trunks. Anything can happen.

great street level durability confirmed for goku black along with mountain level attack potence jk also if that bullet even hurt black even a little I swear the downplayers would take advantage of that

First black with that sick looking scythe doing something to time and second black and zamasu fused thrid black evaporates in to air when he is attacked cool ability useful for battles

Can people chill over the bullet scene? XD Yeah it's a special bullet, but it's already been established how easy it is to hurt someone in Dragon Ball when they are completely off guard.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
Does destroying the time chamber count as anything. Because it is a reality outside of space and time
Well, destroying a whole space time quantum is low 2-C
So would that scale to him?
Let's not rush it tho, let's assume he get out before the destroying the chamber, but thr door doesn't open from the inside.

I dunno man, if he truely destroyed the chamber and breached the dimention, that means he's low 2-C

Betanight said:
Can people chill over the bullet scene? XD Yeah it's a special bullet, but it's already been established how easy it is to hurt someone in Dragon Ball when they are completely off guard.
And it didn't even hurt him, it just knocked him out of his chair.

Good episode the prince of all sayains finally gets his moment though probably gonna get his ass handed to him next week. Merged zamasu also looks pretty good.

Merged zamasu

I completely missed the time chamber part. Did Vegeta really destroy the dimension or was it merely the door like Piccolo did?

Aimenaltair said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
Does destroying the time chamber count as anything. Because it is a reality outside of space and time
Well, destroying a whole space time quantum is low 2-C
So would that scale to him?
Let's not rush it tho, let's assume he get out before the destroying the chamber, but thr door doesn't open from the inside.
I dunno man, if he truely destroyed the chamber and breached the dimention, that means he's low 2-C
And of course, expecting that to be said by someone "Huh duh" not enough proof?

So ... Black can slash rips in space-time.

And ... what about that Supreme Zamasu?

Imortal + Zenkai + Time Ring + Regenerationn + Power + Style ...
Merged zamasu

@Gokuiscool144 well, it's confirmed that the door doesn't open by itself nor does it open from the inside, so we're left with two possibilities.

1- Vegeta used the vice shout and then powered up, giving everyone past buu saga, dimentional travel.

2- he did destroy a space-time quantum.

so either 2-C or dimentional travel.

Aimenaltair said:
@Gokuiscool144 well, it's confirmed that the door doesn't open by itself nor does it open from the inside, so we're left with two possibilities.
1- Vegeta used the vice shout and then powered up, giving everyone past buu saga, dimentional travel.

2- he did destroy a space-time quantum.

so either 2-C or dimentional travel.
I HIGHLY doubt he used the vice shout. Anyone SSJ 3 Gotenks+ can do it

Seems like it, but isn't it sort of passed on this site as a High 3-A feat? Also a speed upgrade since he was in there where time was destroyed so he'd have a MASSIVE speed upgrade as well, but knowing the site it'll be passed off as an outlier...

Just by powering up I'd presume. He could've probably ended the rest of the universe had he used SSJB to multiply it considering this was shown to be done in base form. All the more reason to believe that Champa and Beerus were indeed capable of Multi-Universe level all the way back then. But hey, I suppose Universe+ is still good for the top tiers.

Master Xar said:
Seems like it, but isn't it sort of passed on this site as a High 3-A feat? Also a speed upgrade since he was in there where time was destroyed so he'd have a MASSIVE speed upgrade as well, but knowing the site it'll be passed off as an outlier...
Yeah outlier.

Betanight said:
Just by powering up I'd presume. He could've probably ended the rest of the universe had he used SSJB to multiply it considering this was shown to be done in base form. Although more reason to believe that Champa and Beerus were indeed capable of Multi-Universe level all the way back then. But hey, I suppose Universe+ is still good for the top tiers.
Or outlier m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back