• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testbot911 said:
Because there's only one Beerus & Whis for entire universe 7 - i can bet in that with everything that i have!That's how much i'm sure.Having only one Beerus & Whis is what would made them even more special and god like
Yeah, yeah, I think that too, but that was the "future" so.. there should be a "future version" of them there, if there wasn't and they were unique (like in one for all timelines and such) would that be... chronolock? Or something in those lines?

Well looks like the future trunks arc got everyone hyped dragon ball super episode 47 almost beat one piece and got the highest rated score since super began.

Hey anyone else think Black is using a new form against Trunks?

And when I mean "new form" i'm talking about the fact that he is very slim looking and his Ki can't be felt it just seems like the demon counterpart of SSG.

Any thoughts?

@RadicalMrR

But ... Black's ki can be felt.

We know that in DB, if one doesn't want to be noticed, it can hide their presence by decreasing their power level.

Mai asked Trunks if he'd felt Black's ki. It's implied that he had felt it before.

In the next scene, before Trunks enter the Capsule Corp, he stopped, gets scared and then look back. So, before his arrival (Black), Trunks enter in some kind of defense mode. I understood as he had felt Black's ki there.

What about how Mai is even around Future Trunk's age?

There would have been no Dragon Balls for the Pilaf Gang to wish themselves into kids in Future Trunk's timeline.

I s u-c l o n e said:
There would have been no Dragon Balls for the Pilaf Gang to wish themselves into kids in Future Trunk's timeline.
Maybe it was after Frieza Saga and before the arrival of the Androids. (Those 3 years)

I think that she would be around 5 after the wish, while Trunks is 1.

So ... +16 years, and Trunks is 17, while she's 22, but iirc, Trunks has passed 2 years in Hyperbolic Time Chamber ... then ...

Trunks 19, and Mai 22.

I s u-c l o n e said:

I've been thinking about that for days now. Still don't have an answer...

I s u-c l o n e said:
To really answer whether or not it's possible, we'd have to know when exactly the Pilaf Gang used them.
And we need to know their ages after the wish.

But I think it's something close to that I said.

Goku's ki can be sensed by Krillin back in ROF saga when he is in base form so it is quite normal that black's ki can be sensed by trunks unless he had some god transformation up his sleeves which I think he would definitely have some kick ass transformation that surpasses Goku and Vegeta.

Nope black goku will can't transform so he will go base form and yolo swag and 360 no punch ssjb goku and vegeta

Black Goku is already perfect as he is. Him going like SSJ or let alone having his own god form will his ki go....................blacker.

I am expecting Zen'o to be a second Monaka, because of the "he doesn't fight" quote. Though if he is I'll be really dissappointed.

FTW395 said:
I am expecting Zen'o to be a second Monaka, because of the "he doesn't fight" quote. Though if he is I'll be really dissappointed.
It's almost impossible for the zeno to be another monaka, he has already been confirmed to be the strongest and is ridiculously more powerful than everyone else as said by whis and he destroyed 6 universes. The "he doesn't fight" quote i interpret as zeno doesn't fight like other dbs characters he doesnt use punches and ki blast he has hax he just like beerus already said he blinks and all 12 universes will be destroyed.

That's from dbs ep 1?

Because if that's from dbz or dbkai then there was a problem with the translation: king kai asked Vegeta if he should talk to everyone in the universe and Vegeta replied "let's not over do it".

But if that comes from DBS, then that means the scene was retconned and it's an universal genkidama.

Jeune fou said:
That's from dbs ep 1?

Because if that's from dbz or dbkai then there was a problem with the translation: king kai asked Vegeta if he should talk to everyone in the universe and Vegeta replied "let's not over do it".

But if that coems from DBS, then that means the scene was retconned and it's an universal genkidama.
It's from DBS episode 1 :v

Aimenaltair said:
I am expecting Zen'o To have like Casuality/tottality manipulation + being Omnilock
that could be possible in his true form maybe the one we are seeing is his "mortal" form

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Aimenaltair said:
I am expecting Zen'o To have like Casuality/tottality manipulation + being Omnilock
that could be possible in his true form maybe the one we are seeing is his "mortal" form
Another form would just be broken the dude can already wipe out universes instantly and then to have a form beyond that? Why would he even need to use such a form though i am doubting anyone can test the omni-king has it's been made clear that he is on another level, while everyone else is throwing punches and ki blasts this dude is wiping universes out of existence, he is just in another league. I have to see another character have some serious hax before i think they can test the omni-king and even then i am doubtful, i think it would take some outer multiversal threat to give him a challenge don't think anyone in the multiverse can test him..

The Living Tribunal1 said:
any major updates? i was gone since 13 june
Apparently (how did I miss it?) in DBS ep 1, the spirit bomb scene with kid buu was retconned and Goku took energy from the whole universe http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111240441/4725493-15+-+1.png

And not "only" the energy from earthlings, Goku's friends, namekians, inhabitants of the other world and Kibitoshin. Also some scans from Namek state not only goku can take energy from planets, suns, plants, animals and rocks (basically it seems everything that doesn't human level of awareness automatically gives it's energy to Goku while he needs consent of thoise with human level of awareness) ... but Also from microorganisms such as germs for example.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ummm ok
and is that significant to profiles here?
I'm not sure unfortunately. But if that's accepted that means kid buu's physical strenght is incredible considering he pushed back such a powerful spirit bomb.

Well we found out that the green kai's name is zamasu which means to be. He is voiced by Shin-ichiro Mikwho, who is also behind the Japanese voices of James from Pokemon, Urahara from Bleach, and Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back