• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huesito88 said:
Yeah but if that is true then why didn't Bulma give that to trunks
Good question. Maybe it could have been too experimental? Just spitballing here, darn gotta wait a week to find out.

Judging from the next episode title which is "A Message from the Future! Goku Black Invades!" i think maybe black won't come to the past just yet just signal his intentions to come to the past and kill trunks, how he will come to the past idk but we will see how it plays out.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Nah doesn't matter what. I'd actually take Black Goku over Goku Black tbqh.
Personally I think that Black Goku is better.

But ... you know. Japanese gramatic. ;-;

Like ... Naruto Uzumaki, or Uzumaki Naruto ... those kind of things.

SSG Stronger than SSB?

Idk who started that but please check your sources. Goku started as a SSJ then went SSJG then SSB. SSB was giving Hit a much better fight (Manga)

The manga is completly irrelevant at this point, the anime is the main canon and is far ahead of the manga, whatever the manga decides to do has no effect on the anime, it's already been stated ssb is stronger in the anime.

So even if the manga confirms goku as multiversal it would be the same thing as majin buu being multi solar system in the anime but solar system in the manga.

I wonder if the manga can catch up. Toyotaro really rushed the conclusion of the tournament arc to at least somewhat be up to date with the anime, when he easily could have dragged out the Hitto fight and conclusion. I miss the manga being ahead, felt like the old days.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Anybody want to continue the shit that Pegasus told me about? If no, then shut the **** up and continue talking about DBS. This is NOT a DBZ thread.
I didn't know we could cuss on this wiki or are Admins the only ones that can use those type of words?

Well there goes part of my rep right there....

Aside that, it's preferable if y'all make seperate threads in case you want to talk aobut DBZ. Given that this thread is about DBS, it should stay this way as is.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I was just a bit angry at the time, alright? @LordGriffen
We all get a little angry and you are right. This is a DBS discussion and people need to stay on topic.

Yes that is so. Since this is a DBS thread, keep it as a DBS topic.....thread?

If anything else outside of it, it should be taken outside of it on a seperate thread.

Black Goku got a device that allowed him to go time travel to the past? That's all i got so the others here can explain it much better....

I wonder what Black can do when he get to the past. I mean, he is outnumbered and even Beerus and Whis are there..

Beerus and Whis don't care about Black Goku, remember the Resurrection of F arc? Were they concerned about Frieza destroying the Earth?

PaChi2 said:
Beerus and Whis don't care about Black Goku, remember the Resurrection of F arc? Were they concerned about Frieza destroying the Earth?
Yes, they were for Bulma. Infact whis protected the earth. And now they need Goku and vegeta for the omni King tournament, so they are interested in their business. They even followed them to earth to see what happened.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Judging from the next episode title which is "A Message from the Future! Goku Black Invades!" i think maybe black won't come to the past just yet just signal his intentions to come to the past and kill trunks, how he will come to the past idk but we will see how it plays out.
The preview showed Black Goku coming to the past and fighting Goku.

Guys I hate to be the one to say this but I think toriyama is going to drop the ball on this arc as he has already stated that goku black is going to do something that makes it look hopeless for the z fighters and im starting to think its going to be black being able to time travel NOT with his power but with a DEVICE which would be a HUGE letdown.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Guys I hate to be the one to say this but I think toriyama is going to drop the ball on this arc as he has already stated that goku black is going to do something that makes it look hopeless for the z fighters and im starting to think its going to be black being able to time travel NOT with his power but with a DEVICE which would be a HUGE letdown.
Why?if device is part of his arsenal it's all good

Derpmaster9000 said:
What??? Like the guy above me said, why does it matter?

Either Trunks is having a nightmare (again) or Goku Black arc is soon getting over (a Mai case).

What can Goku Black literally do against Goku or Vegeta (maybe Whis or Beerus) either he was supressed as fu.. or he will get destroyed in an instant.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did black say killing trunks will end the the sayain race and before that he said I'm going the kill you sayain. So dose that mean Black isn't a sayain.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but did black say killing trunks will end the the sayain race. So dose that mean Black isn't a sayain.
i thought it was obvious he wasn't

The moment when future Trunks tried to puch GOOD-Goku in the face when he woke up. GOKU: dude did you just try a Goku-Monaka punch on me??

Super Goku Roku said:
So...SSG Goku is stronger than SSB Goku?

I mean, the Manga has Toriyama closer to it´s script.
SSB if used twice in a row goes to 10% of it's usual power therefore he used SSG which is stronger than SSB at 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back