• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Don't forget the motorcycle.
If Black Goku had pulled out a glock, killed Bulma, and then rode off on a motorcycle while playing Back In Black, Super would be my anime of the decade.
What if he had black sunglasses and a toothpick in his mouth?

The real cal howard said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Don't forget the motorcycle.
If Black Goku had pulled out a glock, killed Bulma, and then rode off on a motorcycle while playing Back In Black, Super would be my anime of the decade.
What if he had black sunglasses and a toothpick in his mouth?
Dear god..... The badassory levels would be immeasurable!!!

LordGriffin1000 said:
Trunks can't sense B.Goku's ki. He might be a god
When he said he couldn't sense black's ki i think mai was just asking if he felt him there, if it was safe so i do think trunks can sense him but we will see.

Depending on the structure of the DB Universe, Zeno's tier can be anywhere from 2-B or higher, but the DBVerse would need things like infinite dimensions, infinite timelines etc

would be interesting to know whether there is only one Zeno or not, I can't imagine there being more than one Zeno

Mister Death said:
Depending on the structure of the DB Universe, Zeno's tier can be anywhere from 2-B or higher, but the DBVerse would need things like infinite dimensions, infinite timelines etc
would be interesting to know whether there is only one Zeno or not, I can't imagine there being more than one Zeno
I doubt there's more than one Zen'o, since he's supposed to be the king of everything and rule over multiple universes. He seems to not exactly be native to any of them, or at least has not been suggested to, as of yet.

I doubt there's more than one Zen'o, since he's supposed to be the king of everything and rule over multiple universes. He seems to not exactly be native to any of them, or at least has not been suggested to, as of yet.
I can see there being a different Zen'o in each timeline though and that will restrict him to 2-C.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
Zeno may just be my favorite character!
Oh please, you only like him because he's strong lol. You used to like Vados for the same reason.
And that is bad... how? Besides, I still like Vados and I'm pleased to death that this new white-haired villain ain't her.

Oh please, you only like him because he's strong lol. You used to like Vados for the same reason.
And that is bad... how? Besides, I still like Vados and I'm pleased to death that this new white-haired villain ain't her.

It's like saying pre-retcon beyonder is my favorite marvel character because he's very powerful and that's it.

But i guess that's your opinion of picking favorite character like that. I'm not all against it.

I have a feeling that Black is somehow the Green Kai's fault (who I'm gonna call... White).

But White is not a villain... Black was an accident, a demon (Makaioshin?) that was accidentally set free by White.

It looks like Black is some sort of uncorporeal (Trunks can't even feel Black's Ki. His "actual form" may be that greenish-black vortex of clouds or that shadowy figure) being that took the form of Goku (but... why?).

Hopefully something will be explained on the next episode (can't wait!)

EDIT: Maybe... just maybe... the Makaioshin have some sort of Anti-Ki or Demonic Ki that affects Ki or even Godly Ki, which is why the other GoDs and even Zeno-sama have to step in.

Maybe Black took Future Goku's dead body (the show is already freakin' Dark, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens). Or he hijacked Goku's soul from the otherworld (still by White's fault). But Future Goku doesn't have Godly Ki, which makes the ritual of his true awakening "incomplete" and that's why he has only one earring, the other one must be worn by someone with Godly Ki to make the ritual complete.

Ben Singer just took to Twitter to slyly mock the DBZ fandom by saying no matter what happens in Super, they won't let Goku win.

It was funny LMAO.

And form the most part, the DBZ fandom is nothing short of a bunch of whining little pathetic, idiot, hateful and ultimately cancerous individuals, so I got a chuckle out of mocking the DBZ fandom.

I couldn't care less myself.

But I care about other people's reactions towards that "joke". You can't simply say something like that and don't expect a backlash from DB fans.

It was funny LMAO.

And form the most part, the DBZ fandom is nothing short of a bunch of whining little pathetic, idiot, hateful and ultimately cancerous individuals, so I got a chuckle out of mocking the DBZ fandom.
Sounds like you are whining about them. Was insulting them necessary? Did someone hurt you? Going by your logic, you need learn how to take it and don't whine about it on other forums. Because that's exactly what they are doing.

It was funny LMAO.

The DBZ fandom can be pretty bad, and I enjoy taking obvious potshots at DBS (which, ya know, I can do despite enjoying the show), so obviously none of that affects me.

What does affect me is how Ben Singer completely ****** that joke and essentially changed it from something that could have been pretty funny for everyone to essentially more of just "we were right on the whole Superman thing", regardless of whether or not they were actually right (which, the first time, they unarguably were, despite all the facts they screwed up).

That said, please don't turn this thread into some kind of clusterfuck, guys.

The DBZ fandom can be pretty bad, and I enjoy taking obvious potshots at DBS (which, ya know, I can do despite enjoying the show), so obviously none of that affects me.

What does affect me is how Ben Singer completely ****** that joke and essentially changed it from something that could have been pretty funny for everyone to essentially more of just "we were right on the whole Superman thing", regardless of whether or not they were actually right (which, the first time, they unarguably were, despite all the facts they screwed up).

That said, please don't turn this thread into some kind of clusterfuck, guys.
A little poking fun is good, it's nice to take things light, but yeah, bringing up Goku vs Superman is never a good idea with Death Battle.

And I won't, sorry about that little outburst there.

A little poking fun is good, it's nice to take things light, but yeah, bringing up Goku vs Superman is never a good idea with Death Battle.

And I won't, sorry about that little outburst there.
Yeah, np. Just chill out dood. Too bad I can't post memes here to "rise" the mood. Instead, we will talk about death and suffering, because that's everything that happened on this episode.

Or we can talk about how cute was that kitty! Too bad it's dead, too.

Trunkscatw4b0h
RIP kitteh.

is ben still in his basement now

i thot i retreated for a year after episode 12

well if we get a legit multiversal version of episode 12, he will be in his room for a decade i guess ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

The Living Tribunal1 said:
is ben still in his basement now
i thot i retreated for a year after episode 12

well if we get a legit multiversal version of episode 12, he will be in his room for a decade i guess ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
He will be on the hospital by the sheer amount of butthurt.

And don't forget to bring armor, because the internet will literally explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back