• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
is ben still in his basement now
i thot i retreated for a year after episode 12

well if we get a legit multiversal version of episode 12, he will be in his room for a decade i guess ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
A while back he wrote an incendiary tweet smugly boasting that Goku will NEVER beat Superman EVER, but I saved it.

The Queen Diclonius said:
He is. He's already admitted he hates the DBZ fandom, yet he denies being a downplayer. This from the same person who said Zeno can't instantly take out six universes.
I know. There are people that always hates on the entire fanbase, only because he/she doesn't like something about an individual of the fanbase. If someone insulted his/her fanbase, he/she will defend it like we do.

A good example would be the Undertale fanbase, there are people hating them just because the game got "too popular", but if there was a reference about an obscure, unknown game with a very small fanbase somewhere, it's highly likely that no one would hate on it.

I just... don't get it. Why hating on everyone just because a particular person did something to you? It doesn't make any sense, seriously. There are very nice people on the DB fanbase too.

^^^You speak well, Alex, and I respect you for it. There are good and bad parts of every fandom, and VsBattles has a lot of the good. Tbh, you guys are the reason I don't moderately dislike DragonBall, and I thank you guys for that, because I love the show.

so who else is waiting for number of timelines to be revealed eventually....
Been waiting for something like that since the Android Arc. Hopefully they'll explore the idea to its fullest with Future Trunks' return.

so who else is waiting for number of timelines to be revealed eventually....
May not be revealed for a bit though i feel like timelines will be brought up eventually don't know when. Side note though the omni-king is op whis said he doesn't fight so i am thinking he can reality warp if that is true i think he might be the limit to the power of the verse, if the omni-king as it implies doesn't fight but can just make universes explode by waving his hand or something like that goku and vegeta will never get on his level, dragon ball is all about fighting can't see goku and vegeta fighting by reality warping. The only way the power scale can go up is if zeno is just in charage of a set of universes and there are many different sets with other guys like zeno but a story involving such guys wouldn't be dragon ball cause goku can't fight guys like that so he wouldn't have any relevance.

This really just shows a limit here, even black goku i can't see being on omni-king level, i have a feeling black becomes stronger after fighting stronger opponents which is the only way it would make sense for goku and vegeta to be able to fight him and him being a legit threat. He fights goku and is initially weaker and losses comes back and stomps goku, does the same with beerus and then whis and then the omni-king has to step in though why would he he probably doesn't give a crap but he probably would if black goes around destroying universes. Anyway i can't see how goku and vegeta are gonna beat black if he is a legit threat if he is a threat he should give beerus and whis problems but then it wouldn't be dragon ball if our main characters don't beat the bad guy, i wonder how they will do this in this arc.

Alexcar3000 said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
He is. He's already admitted he hates the DBZ fandom, yet he denies being a downplayer. This from the same person who said Zeno can't instantly take out six universes.
I know. There are people that always hates on the entire fanbase, only because he/she doesn't like something about an individual of the fanbase. If someone insulted his/her fanbase, he/she will defend it like we do.
A good example would be the Undertale fanbase, there are people hating them just because the game got "too popular", but if there was a reference about an obscure, unknown game with a very small fanbase somewhere, it's highly likely that no one would hate on it.

I just... don't get it. Why hating on everyone just because a particular person did something to you? It doesn't make any sense, seriously. There are very nice people on the DB fanbase too.
Exactly. Fandom is fine. Individual fans can be bad. But even if that were the case, I wouldn't call the DBZ fandom the most "cancerous" community out there.

Hmm, apparently Zeno is Likely 2-C now, all we need is a Countless or Infinite Timelines statement then bam, Zeno is 2-B or 2-A ^_^, heck, Beerus and the others may even get Tier 2 if they can erase a Universe completely, alternate Timelines and all

Well, alternative timeline Goku seems to have fused with somebody, and then been resurrected, going by the Potara earring.

The question is with who did he fuse?

Of course, it could be alternative timeline Bardock as well...

Yeah, np. Just chill out dood. Too bad I can't post memes here to "rise" the mood. Instead, we will talk about death and suffering, because that's everything that happened on this episode.

Or we can talk about how cute was that kitty! Too bad it's dead, too.

Trunkscatw4b0h
RIP kitteh.

Wait the cat died

I know something for certain, its probably goku's body, but not goku himself, atleast not his proper mindstate.

The earring is probably just a kai earring, I don't believe he's fused with anyone, as kai's wear that earring for fashion alot and we see a new kai in the intro

Goten was not even conceived until the cell games in present timeline, so it would be 100% impossible for it to be goten, plus it sounds exactly like goku

i think it is goku

only that this goku is from a separate timeline yet to be seen

its possible that this hypothetical timeline was exact same as main universe 7 untill after the inter universal tournament

then after that, goku started using unconventional and questionable means to get more powerful, which eventually led him to only search for more power, maybe that cud have lead to him destroying his hypothetical timeline, and then going to other versions of parallel universe 7s and utimately destroying them too

wait what if the white kai looking dude in the OP is actually the good half of black goku and seperated

Everyone watch them mention infinite timelines all extra nonchalantly. They'll just bring it up in a normal conversation and nothing more.

what if Black Goku is a paradox created from the fight of Goku and Beerus (you know, the shockwaves that were threatening to destroy the universe) and those shockwaves damaged the time-space continuum giving birth to this Goku (maybe twisting another existing goku?).

Also, I'm the only one that thinks that if Black was that strong as the hype makes us think he is, it's strange that the whis/beerus of that timeline didn't do anything about him? I mean, beerus was bored and stuff, someone like him appears so... what?

Testbot911 said:
Antvasima said:
Of course, it could be alternative timeline Bardock as well...
or Goten
It's not goten that is a dumb theory, been seeing this theory all over but it doesn't make sense goten wasn't even concieved in this timeline because goten was conceive in the 9 days before the cell saga goku was long dead before that and if chichi was pregnant how would we not know of his existence i mean gohan would have probably trained him yet gohan nor chichi never mentioned goten, it's not possible, the character is called black goku not black goten.

About this Goten, we don't know if Goten was conceive in those 9 days before the cell saga in future trunks timeline. Remember by traveling to the past some things were changed. Like android 19 and 20.

BUTTT in the manga nobody spoke about Goten so cased closed.

I wonder if Black Goku will go to the current timeline or if goku and vegeta will go to Trunks's timeline.

PaChi2 said:
what if Black Goku is a paradox created from the fight of Goku and Beerus (you know, the shockwaves that were threatening to destroy the universe) and those shockwaves damaged the time-space continuum giving birth to this Goku (maybe twisting another existing goku?).
Also, I'm the only one that thinks that if Black was that strong as the hype makes us think he is, it's strange that the whis/beerus of that timeline didn't do anything about him? I mean, beerus was bored and stuff, someone like him appears so... what?
Because there's only one Beerus & Whis for entire universe 7 - i can bet in that with everything that i have!That's how much i'm sure.Having only one Beerus & Whis is what would made them even more special and god like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back