• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is to be taken on a case by case basis, it's been inconsistent but that doesn't neccessary discredit established powerscaling. Anyway i am done here i am not talking about dbz being above ss level anymore i have already said what i needed to, if you guys think this new feat somehow changes anything make a thread about it and try to get it accepted although i doubt the staff will accept it but go ahead.

@Aimenaltair Umm no...Just because YOU do not understand our system or refuse to believe does not mean they are counted as outliers. You refuse to face the facts. But please by all means create a thread...

Huh i don't understand our system what? I am not the one here who is trying to prove anything you guys are i have no reason to create a thread, if you want something changed go and create a thread. I have said what i needed to say and if you guys feel this changes something go make a thread about it, if it's accepted fine if not that's also fine.

^My comment was finished a few seconds after yours so when I started mine his comment was above mine, however you finished your comment before me thus making it appears as though I was talking to you when in fact I was talking to the other guy.. I fixed it.

Believe what? that the spirit bomb carrying the energy gathered from the universe is just SS level, despite being confirmed 1 time in the manga in Z in Kai and in Super.

Believe that Buu saga characters are SS level because they're not billions of times stronger than Cell saga characters, however believe that Beerus is universal when he's just 100-1000 times stronger than SSJ bulma-lusted vegeta, yeah ok I'll do that here.

^ That doesnt really work that way

Beerus can still be 1000s of times stronger than Vegeta and still only be using maybe 20-30% of his power or less

Do realize Beerus zero efforted Vegeta

Mister Death said:
^ That doesnt really work that way
Beerus can still be 1000s of times stronger than Vegeta and still only be using maybe 20-30% of his power or less

Do realize Beerus zero efforted Vegeta
You do realize that you're proving my point right, Beerus stated that he used 10% of his power when he stopped vegeta and that he was roughly stronger than SSJ3 Goku when he's lusted, now that we're on the same mind here e have three choices:

1-Downgrade Beerus to SS+ and claim the feats are outliers.

2- Upgrade SSJ3 Goku to Multi galactic and lusted vegeta too.

3- do as we did before, we deduce that Dragon ball's increase in power was never ment to be linear and that some can get a small power up but that results in a huge increase in AP Dur and Speed, but then we have a problem here, the statement and confirmation that the spirit bomb carrying energy from the entire verse ain't logical because and I quote 'Buu saga characters aren't trillions of time stronger than Cell saga characters thus it's an outlier' that reason will then debunk our deduction made earlier.

Listen here this whole talk about upgrading buu saga characters is completely derailing this thread while it is called the dragon ball disscussion thread it really is the dragon ball super discussion thread so talks about previously established stats for characters from the buu saga don't really belong here while anything dragon ball wise isn't necesssary barred from being talked about i think this whole ss level buu saga characters discussion need to be taken and discussed elsewhere so others and the staff can decide what to do about it, if you guys want something changed make a thread about it and argue there not completly take up this thread by doing it here.

Guys, please, just let it drop. Pegasus is right, if you wanna upgrade DBZ characters, then make a thread. Otherwise, this is not the place.

Aimenaltair said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
@TheQueenDiclonius when i said dbz i didn't mean super they are 2 different series nobody from dbz is above ss but in dbs we have guys at universe level and now even multi-universe level.
Well we should make these feats and statements outliers since none in DBS is trillions of times stronger than SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta(the latter pushing beerus to use 10%of his strength.), just admit it DB was never consistent when it comes to linear power up and logical scaling and since the manga and now Super confirms that the spirit bomb gathered energy from all around the universe, I can see Buu saga characters being SS+ or Multi SS at best tho.
finally someone else who gets it.That Beerus is not trillions times stronger and yet he is Universe and that's because it's fictional world which doesn't follow vs wiki rules.SImple as that

Btw,link for live ep http://watchdbzsuper.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-48-subbed/

@Test for your own good it's best to either drop this topic or make a thread before an admins gets here because really all your doing is wasting your time and derailing this thread. Nothing will not really come out of the thread anyways since Celestial explained everything.

Anybody want to continue the shit that Pegasus told me about? If no, then shut the **** up and continue talking about DBS. This is NOT a DBZ thread.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Anybody want to continue the shit that Pegasus told me about? If no, then shut the **** up and continue talking about DBS. This is NOT a DBZ thread.
Thank you, Crisis.

Pannaliciour said:
Thread 15 somebody?
Still not close to 400 replies yet we are just over 300, threads have always been closed once it nears 400 replies, this thread will probably be full pretty soon i think.

Yes, but don't get your hopes up. He apparently used a little device on his hand to transport him back to the past. Ugh...

If he is using a device I wonder where he got it from. Bulma's lab went up in flames, but I guess he could have grabbed something before everything was destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back