• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
just what universe team will she be on 7? or on another universes team?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
just what universe team will she be on 7? or on another universes team?
I dunno, Doctor Slump seems to take place in a different Universe, but Toriyama can just retcon it and say that it takes place in Universe 7 too.

Who did episodes 11 to 14!? I rewatched them and hoooooly they are amazing!!

I mean look at this.

It looks even better than the Champa Arc!!

I hope we see more scenes like these in future Super episodes!

Btw shouldnt "capable of making decisions independently" (fight without thinking) be added on Goku's profile? He did that in the fight against Hit. Or something like predicting your opponents movement.

Pannaliciour said:
Btw shouldnt "capable of making decisions independently" (fight without thinking) be added on Goku's profile? He did that in the fight against Hit. Or something like predicting your opponents movement.
no confirmation about it yet

when whis says goku has mastered it, then we can add it

Ohh so we can delete kaio ken then because he didn't mastered it???

Should we also delete golden freeza because he didn't mastered it?

Can do it is one thing and mastering it is another thing.

Not adding an incredibly vague ability which is a fancy way of saying "really good reactions" that isn't even confirmed to be part of Goku's arsenal yet is much, much different than not adding clear forms and powers characters have shown to use and which have been explained.

You people completed missed my point, I never asked if Goku or hit could individually beat beerus or champa. I asked if Goku and Hit could beat Beerus or Champa. That means a 2vs1 and I think they have a good chance of winning a 2vs1.

On a side note in the Tori interview he said he didn't plan on having goku surpass beerus, yet in the episodes we have Goku stating they won't be Beerus/Champa's pawns forever, hinting he will most likely surpass Beerus/Champa somewhere in the future.

Honestly it wouldn't make sense if Goku didn't surpass Beerus in the end, his character revolves around breaking his limits and surpassing everyone.

i have a feeling that the gods are heavily restricted now

what if without the restrictions they would be unimaginably above goku and vegeta, now that would keep a large powergap fro a long time

Imagine if the 12 Universes tournament included the Gods of destruction as fighters, now that would be amazing.

FTW395 said:
You people completed missed my point, I never asked if Goku or hit could individually beat beerus or champa. I asked if Goku and Hit could beat Beerus or Champa. That means a 2vs1 and I think they have a good chance of winning a 2vs1.
On a side note in the Tori interview he said he didn't plan on having goku surpass beerus, yet in the episodes we have Goku stating they won't be Beerus/Champa's pawns forever, hinting he will most likely surpass Beerus/Champa somewhere in the future.

Honestly it wouldn't make sense if Goku didn't surpass Beerus in the end, his character revolves around breaking his limits and surpassing everyone.
If dragon ball has taught us anything is that when your more powerful than someone it doesnt make a difference if they attack in a group so goku and hit would still be beaten by beerus and champa. I am not saying goku will never surpass beerus, i am just saying he wont for a while its still dragon ball so eventually he will probably at least be able to make beerus go all out but as i said before he might beat beerus yes but imo its highly unlikely he will be the strongest at the end of the series.

FTW395 said:

No, Dragon Ball is always shown us that there is always someone above you to test your limits and encouraging you to surpass your own limits, not necessarily surpass the person. Beerus and Whis have shown us this in their interactions with Goku and Vegeta.

FTW395 said:

well anytime soon right so maybe EoS i guess and i just noticed something goku was way ahead of hit's time-leap which the limit was 0.5 seconds until he stacked then hit only time-leap once and it affected goku does that mean hit's time-leap increased again if so then i think its unknown the current limit...

btw

i am just shocked at how many people stil think base goku > SSJG goku

lmao

i dont think they realize that base and ssj goku doesnt use god ki

its just a highly trained base goku for now

i think current base goku may be well ahead of even buu saga ssj3 goku

TakatoBlue said:
Guys ... really.
Look at this. DB Heroes new attack. (Vegeta)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7OMrVbwng

Super Shenron God Final Flash ... Imagine if it becomes canon ...
Vegeta-Super-Shenron-739x695

Also, look at this. Now from Goku.

God Meteor ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9WYs6IE574

Goku just created some kind of Black Hole and sent a meteor? WTF?
luked like vegeta used something like kaioken + super dragon fist version of final flash made of 2 major ki attacks

just amazing!!!

now if that actually happened in dbs, goku and veegta wud be on par again (maybe vegeta wud be somewhat ahead too)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
luked like vegeta used something like kaioken + super dragon fist version of final flash made of 2 major ki attacks

just amazing!!!

now if that actually happened in dbs, goku and veegta wud be on par again (maybe vegeta wud be somewhat ahead too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ6_OwveHqY

Wow, Goku got a new move too.

Looks like a Dragon Fist + God Kamehame-ha. But not with Super Shenron, just with regular Shenron.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I like the fact that Goku literally just harnessed the power of Satan to throw a meteor at his enemy.
Well of course Satan beat Cell Maajin Buu and Beebus

Well today we will find out the Sysnopsis of the Episodes 42 - 45 and lets get ready (we got some News already) but we should not post them *yet* cuz there are no Scans backing them up so in the end it would be only "speculation from 2chan*

Rather than merely say canon, we can also say something complex. Like "Hey, Goku realized that he needs to up himself with miscellaneous abilities like summoning a meteor and bypass durability other than Kienzan or Destructo Disk." , or "Vegeta realized he could unleash his true godly power.", and trained in genuinely different techniques they never have used before in any other Super Saiyan form. It's not a variation, but completely different and unrelatable technique.

TheArcosian said:
Well today we will find out the Sysnopsis of the Episodes 42 - 45 and lets get ready (we got some News already) but we should not post them *yet* cuz there are no Scans backing them up so in the end it would be only "speculation from 2chan*
What news has been leaked?

just wow if canon then i will be just like WTF too awesome man

Both the attacks sound awesome

Illuminati Goku anyone

So episode summarries are out. Source

43Þ®▒ µéƒþ®║Òü«ÒÇîµ░ùÒÇìÒüîÕêÂÕ¥íõ©ìÞ⢴╝ü´╝ƒ ÒâæÒâ│Òü«Òüèõ©ûÞ®▒ÒüºÕøøÞïªÕà½Þ華╝ê5/15)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜÒé¡Òâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òâ¬ÒâÑÒéª

þ¼¼6Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü«µá╝ÚùÿÕñºõ╝ÜÒüºµ╗àÞîÂÞïªÞîÂÒü¬µ░ùÒü«õ¢┐Òüäµû╣ÒéÆÒüùÒüƒµéƒþ®║Òü»ÒÇü
µ░ùÒü«Òé│Òâ│ÒâêÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ½ÒüîµÇØÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇîÚüàþÖ║µÇºõ╣▒µ░ùµÇºÒÇìÒéƵéúÒüåÒÇé
µéƒþ®║Òü»þòîþÄïµÿƒÒüïÒéëÕ«ÂÒü¥ÒüºÒü«þ×¼Úûôþº╗ÕïòÒééõ©èµëïÒüÅÕç║µØÑÒüÜÒÇüÕ«ÂÒéÆÕñºþá┤ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé
Õ«ÂÒüîþø┤ÒéïÒü¥ÒüºµéƒÚú»Òü«Õ«ÂÒü½ÕÄäõ╗ïÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒµéƒþ®║Òü»ÒâæÒâ│Òü«ÚØóÕÇÆÒéÆÞªïÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇü
ÒüØÒüôÒü½Õ¥®Þ«ÉÒéÆþö╗þ¡ûÒüÖÒéïÒâöÒâ®Òâòõ©ÇÕæ│ÒüîÕ┐ìÒü│Õ»äÒéïÒÇé

43 - Goku's "ki" went out of control!? Struggling while taking care of Pa
Writer: King Ryu

Goku, who used his ki in a messed up way during the tournament against Universe 6, is now suffering from a "delayed violent disposition", which makes him unable to control his ki however he wants. By not being able to fully use his Instant Transmition from Planet Kaiou to his house, he ends up destroying it. Until his house is repaired, Goku, who now meant trouble, went to Gohan's house to take care of Pan but, lurking around plotting their revenge was the Pilaf gang.

44Þ®▒ ÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü«Õ░üÕì░ ÞºúÒüìµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒ"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"Òü«þºÿÕ»å´╝ü´╝ê5/22)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜþªÅÕÂïÕ╣©Õà©

Õ«ƒÒü»ÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÚüïÚÇüõ╝Üþñ¥Òü«ÚàìÚüöÕôíÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü»ÒÇüÒüéÒéïµùÑÞìÀþë®ÒéÆÕ▒èÒüæÒü½ÒâûÒâ½Òâ×Òü«Õ«ÂÒü½ÞíîÒüìÒÇü
ÒâûÒâ½Òâ×Òü«Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒéƵëïõ╝ØÒüåþ¥¢þø«Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé
ÒüØÒü«ÚûôÒü½ÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣Òü¿µéƒÕñ®ÒüîÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÞê╣Òü«ÞìÀÕÅ░ÒüºÚüèÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüäÒüñÒü«ÚûôÒü½Òüïþ£áÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé
õ¢òÒééþƒÑÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü»Õ«çÕ«ÖÞê╣ÒéÆþÖ║ÚÇ▓ÒüòÒüøÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü©ÒÇé
ÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü½Òü»ÕÑçÞÀíÒü«µ░┤"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒâØÒé┐Òâ╝Òé©ÒâÑÒüîÕ«êÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé░Òâ¬Òâ╝Òâ½ÒüîÕ░üÕì░ÒéÆÞºúÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

44 - The secret of the unleashed "Choujinsui", the seal of Planet Potofu!
Writer: Yoshifumi Fukushima

One day, Monaka, who really was just a deliveryman from a shipping company, went to Bulma's house to deliver a package and found himself in an awkward situation by helping her with an experiment. Meanwhile, Trunks and Goten, who were playing in Monaka's load-carrying tray, fell asleep. Monaka, not knowing a thing, took off to Planet Potofu. In Planet Potofu there's "Choujinsui", a miraculous water, which was being protected by Potaaju but had its seal broken by Guriiru.

45Þ®▒ ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐ÒüîµÂêÒüêÒéï´╝ü´╝ƒ ÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü«ÞäàÕ¿ü´╝ü´╝ê5/29)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜþªÅÕÂïÕ╣©Õà©

ÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣Òü¿µéƒÕñ®ÒéÆÞ┐ÄÒüêÒü½ÞíîÒüÅÒüƒÒéüÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü©ÕÉæÒüïÒüåÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü¿Òé©ÒâúÒé│ÒÇé
ÞñçÞú¢Òé¢ÒâåÒâ╝õ║║Òü½ÞÑ▓ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣ÒüƒÒüíÒéÆÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐ÒüîÕè®ÒüæÒéïÒüîÒÇü"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"ÒéÆÚú▓ÒéôÒüáÒé¢ÒâåÒâ╝õ║║Òü»
ÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü½þ½ïÒüíÒü»ÒüáÒüïÒéïÒÇé

45 - Vegeta disappears!? The menacing copy-Vegeta!
Writer: Yoshifumi Fukushima

Vegeta and Jaco go to Planet Potofu to pick up Trunks and Goten. Vegeta saves them from the copy-Soteejin, who was attacking the boys, but, having drank the "Choujinsui", the Soteejin turns into copy-Vegeta and stood in his way.

46Þ®▒ µéƒþ®║VSÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐´╝ü ÕïØÒüñÒü«Òü»Òü®ÒüúÒüíÒüá´╝ü´╝ƒ´╝ê6/5)

46 - Goku VS copy-Vegeta! Who will win!?

Another L for Vegeta

Aw man and at this point Goku's superiority is obvious.

And will this be a shin bodukai sort of thing.Vegeta fanboying aside the plot sounds pretty solid

Maybe the water would unleash the power of Monaka greatly? What about the water Goku drank?

Vegeta losing to the copy makes some sense. He's prolly gonna start off dominating then gets carried away and this copy uses some sort of hax or attack to stop him.

Also, it could be a transistion to the next arc. This Soteejin could be a minion of the next villain and is obtaining the water to reheal his master to their prime.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Vegeta losing to the copy makes some sense. He's prolly gonna start off dominating then gets carried away and this copy uses some sort of hax or attack to stop him.
Also, it could be a transistion to the next arc. This Soteejin could be a minion of the next villain and is obtaining the water to reheal his master to their prime.
Could be we will have to see if that is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back