• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the reason why though Zarama might be introduced much later cause Shenron came in DB's first saga while Kami came in the second last

@AnimeFanboy: i don't know for sure, as we've seen in the anime, he's pretty freaking big, his eyes alone are million times bigger than a normal galaxy. Assuming He stretches out his whole body like a straight line, he will probably cover the entire 2 universes lol

I haven't wacthed whatever STTGL but I've heard that he can grab and throw Galaxies like Frisbees.....yeah I'm gonna say Super Shenron is a lot bigger seeing as just his eyeball is hundreds of times bigger than a galaxy.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@AnimeFanboy: i don't know for sure, as we've seen in the anime, he's pretty freaking big, his eyes alone are million times bigger than a normal galaxy. Assuming He stretches out his whole body like a straight line, he will probably cover the entire 2 universes lol
He is as big as Deez Nuts.

Pocket-Chu said:
I haven't wacthed whatever STTGL but I've heard that he can grab and throw Galaxies like Frisbees.....yeah I'm gonna say Super Shenron is a lot bigger seeing as just his eyeball is hundreds of times bigger than a galaxy.
His foot is about the size of a few dozen galaxies

as for super shenron, wasnt a relatively close galaxy looking like a tiny ant or nearly like a microbe compared to his eye... btw that galaxy too may also have been considerably closer to the scrreen than shenron

i guess we will have to wait for any official statements on this one

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Looks like Toriko will have an even harder time catching up to Db.

Thanks Toriyama XD
In other news, Toriko ate a multiverse sized beef. (Would that make him 2A?

toriko will never catch up to dbs
Hehe
> higher-dimensional food

> implying toriko will ever go beyond 4-B

Then again, remember when they said that about Dragon Ball?

Toriko (as in the actual individual) and the others are now seeing actual deities, not just beings with nearly godlike power, and a language only Beerus, Whis and a few others are able to speak and understand.

The real cal howard said:
toriko will never catch up to dbs
Hehe
> higher-dimensional food

> implying toriko will ever go beyond 4-B

toriyama already had the gods at this level of power ever since they were introduced, no one supported me when i used the 20 percent universal statement remember?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
toriyama already had the gods at this level of power ever since they were introduced, no one supported me when i used the 20 percent universal statement remember?
I did support that statement. I also said: "That was millions of years ago, Beerus must have gotten way stronger by now... maybe he can fully destroy the Universe now".

Alexcar3000 said:
I did support that statement. I also said: "That was millions of years ago, Beerus must have gotten way stronger by now... maybe he can fully destroy the Universe now".
when?

the last time i supported it, anyone even mentioning it was up for a ban

Remember 4 galaxy threads back in the day? I nearly got banned by Ant for creating a few. DB policies on the wiki were ridiculously strict back then

when?

That interview was like, 2 or 3 years ago. I wasn't on this wiki yet.

Alexcar3000 said:
when?

That interview was like, 2 or 3 years ago. I wasn't on this wiki yet.
the interview was a while back, but my thing happened last year, around march or april i think

the interview was a while back, but my thing happened last year, around march or april i think
Well, iirc I joined shortly after ep.12 was aired (lol), so that's why I couldn't support you.

Just a kindly reminder that Goku shook hands with Zeno-sama after he grabbed the Galactic King's ding-dong.

Alexcar3000 said:
Just a kindly reminder that Goku shook hands with Zeno-sama after he grabbed the Galactic King's ding-dong.
How are they going to censor this scene on 4kids

Goku:Thank you

Galactic King:I forgot to wash that hand after eating chocolate

Goku:Ewwwww

I LOVE Toriko, but I think at this point he and the other Kings might reach 4-C at max, maybe 4-B if REALLY lucky

I think 4-A at max. The demon/ Sun eater is comin but i think he will have good hax rather than power.

I LOVE Toriko, but I think at this point he and the other Kings might reach 4-C at max, maybe 4-B if REALLY lucky

I think 4-A at max. The demon/ Sun eater is comin but i think he will have good hax rather than power.

Who knows, it being a Sun Eater really only means Star level tier, Neo also has been destroyed by Supernova's before and didn't come back for like 1 few hundred million years if I remember it correctly

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Guys, this is a DBS thread. Not trying to be rude, but could you guys make a thread about Toriko and talk about it there?
Yeah, I figured someone would bring up the change in topic, if the other guy wants to make a Toriko thread, he can

Faisal Shourov said:
Remember 4 galaxy threads back in the day? I nearly got banned by Ant for creating a few. DB policies on the wiki were ridiculously strict back then
Strict because it was all open to interpretation back then and from my understanding, there were a lot of downplayers on this site as well as OBD at the time. Glad to see Super is bringing justice to Dragon Ball that the fandom craves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back