• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If this is correct, we can take it to mean that blast extends up to 12 ly

I'll convert everything to light minutes though just for ease of reference

299792458 m/s * 60 s / min = 17987547480 m/min

E = 4*(.6*6.6743015E-11*1.9885E30^2/696300000)*((12*365*24*60)/(696300000/17987547480))^2 = 2.41488347647089E+58 J or 241.4883 TeraFoe (4-A)

Going through GT for various haxes, resistances, and feats is interesting, because there's just tons of stuff I don't remember ever happening that I find and just kind of go, "Huh." A good example is it's established in Episode 17 that Goku's power, (while unconscious) is simply impossible to calculate. This also isn't a "oooo malfunction" or "SCOUTER BREAK!" due to battle power too. They outright state the machine is working fine and there's no errors. Goku's power simply just isn't calculable. Due to this, Rildo and Mega Cannon Sigma have to utilize Giru's accumulated data across the entire series so far to determine how to beat Goku. It's then stated in Episode 18 that Goku's power (When serious in base) exceeds "all previous data." Which would include Goku as a SSJ against Ledgic, the fight with Luud, etc. Meaning that between those episodes he just got 50x stronger? Bare minimum. This is something they confirm again, because when Goku was "losing" (holding back and they were fighting at Goku's estimated max capacity) Rildo considered the information incredibly accurate despite the fact he was also aware of SSJ (which he establishes when he sees Goku go SSJ and he goes Hyper Meta). Crazy.

Going through GT for various haxes, resistances, and feats is interesting, because there's just tons of stuff I don't remember ever happening that I find and just kind of go, "Huh." A good example is it's established in Episode 17 that Goku's power, (while unconscious) is simply impossible to calculate. This also isn't a "oooo malfunction" or "SCOUTER BREAK!" due to battle power too. They outright state the machine is working fine and there's no errors. Goku's power simply just isn't calculable. Due to this, Rildo and Mega Cannon Sigma have to utilize Giru's accumulated data across the entire series so far to determine how to beat Goku. It's then stated in Episode 18 that Goku's power (When serious in base) exceeds "all previous data." Which would include Goku as a SSJ against Ledgic, the fight with Luud, etc. Meaning that between those episodes he just got 50x stronger? Bare minimum. This is something they confirm again, because when Goku was "losing" (holding back and they were fighting at Goku's estimated max capacity) Rildo considered the information incredibly accurate despite the fact he was also aware of SSJ (which he establishes when he sees Goku go SSJ and he goes Hyper Meta). Crazy.
that's cool and all.......BUT WHEN ARE YO GOING TO ADD MORE QUOTES TO THE SANDBOX? I WANT EACH IMAGE TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 QUOTES, this is your quota, yes, that's right, i COMMAND YOU AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GT as a whole has weird resistances for Goku the pages here are bare bones

GT Goku is just that guy

I think it's more likely that Goku was holding back against everyone prior to the Sigma Force, we know that Rilldo was the first guy in GT to surpass Kid Buu afterall.

that's cool and all.......BUT WHEN ARE YO GOING TO ADD MORE QUOTES TO THE SANDBOX? I WANT EACH IMAGE TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 QUOTES, this is your quota, yes, that's right, i COMMAND YOU AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have a quote for every form except SSJ2, and 2 quotes for SFPSSJ4.
I think it's more likely that Goku was holding back against everyone prior to the Sigma Force, we know that Rilldo was the first guy in GT to surpass Kid Buu afterall.
Not likely, to be honest. Goku explicitly needed SSJ to defeat Ledgic, who was beyond his Base Form. Then later the Sigma Force were people "with power as awesome as theirs he hadn't seen in a long time." (Stronger than Ledgic). And then Rildo was "stronger than all the guys they've met so far" (on M-2, so stronger than Mega Cannon Sigma).

Not likely, to be honest. Goku explicitly needed SSJ to defeat Ledgic, who was beyond his Base Form. Then later the Sigma Force were people "with power as awesome as theirs he hadn't seen in a long time." And then Rildo was "stronger than all the guys they've met so far" (on M-2).
Goku stating "The universe sure is a big place huh? His ki is even stronger than Buu's" basically outright confirms that the prior villains had yet to surpass Kid Buu tho.
Don't think Goku sandbagging against Ledgic is indicative of anything either, he sorta did the same thing against the Sigma Force and then proceeded to one-shot them in base.

I think the only way we can go with the Goku got stronger interpretation is if we say BoGT Goku got significantly weaker we he became a child.

Goku stating "The universe sure is a big place huh? His ki is even stronger than Buu's" basically outright confirms that the prior villains had yet to surpass Kid Buu tho.
Don't think Goku sandbagging against Ledgic is indicative of anything either, he sorta did the same thing against the Sigma Force and then proceeded to one-shot them in base.
Except he explicitly wasn’t. Goku needed Super Saiyan to defeat Ledgic. I also think that taking the statement to overwrite other events is iffy.

Yeah GT had that bullshit that Goku and the others randomly jump in power through the series, it's even a common thing in the Kanzeshuu forums when discussing GT power levels to say everyone after M2 is stronger than anything in Z.

It's just pretty contradictory. It sorta also ends up making Goten thousands of times stronger than Goku, when he's considered the strongest on Earth.
This is actually weird, because it’s heavily implied by Baby that Vegeta is the strongest on Earth (period, not at that time/when Goku’s gone, because he repeatedly asserts “the Strongest in the Universe”) after scanning through the mind and memories of every Saiyan as he works his way up the ladder. I’m not saying he’s correct, either. I’m saying as you said: It’s incredibly contradictory.

My Headcanon on the fly explanation currently is that maybe everyone on Earth thought Goku was massively nerfed by the wish (and only Pan and Trunks know the truth after fighting alongside him), and that Baby’s ego and tunnel vision on Vegeta’s bloodline (the most powerful naturally generated Saiyan/Pureblood Saiyan with most potential) made him believe something that wasn’t true, as it just reinforced the false beliefs/biases he had about their powers since he was targeting the Vegeta bloodline anyway.

(Baby possessing Trunks doesn’t inform Baby this is a lie, either, because the Tuffle explains quite explicitly that the Hybrid kicking him out in such short time prevented analysis of his memories.)

Back