• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

There's a difference.

Erasing someone from existence is just EE.

But manipulating the void, to erase someone from existence or turn them into nothing, counts as both.

The page itself shows 3 possible uses of Void Manipulation that connects with EE.

The page also gives examples of characters that have Void and EE for erasing something from existence using the void.

So I think being "redundant" is not an argument.
To turn someone into nothing is the entire basis of EE tho?

To turn someone into nothing is the entire basis of EE tho?
Same thing for Void.

Seriously, the page itself says that even resisting Void would make you resist EE because of the mechanic of transforming the thing into void.

And one of the uses is to make something turn into nothing, which Beerus (manga) does. Beerus's in the manga is even more specific since he doesn't say that he simply erases something from existence, but rather that he turns something into nothing.

And you can have both, considering that the page itself gives us examples of characters that have both.

Same thing for Void.

Seriously, the page itself says that even resisting Void would make you resist EE because of the mechanic of transforming the thing into void.

And one of the uses is to make something turn into nothing, which Beerus (manga) does. Beerus's in the manga is even more specific since he doesn't say that he simply erases something from existence, but rather that he turns something into nothing.

And you can have both, considering that the page itself gives us examples of characters that have both.
In fact, energy itself affects voids that lack concepts of time or space-time.

You can scale the energy of destruction that caused a distortion in the void or scale into Universe 7 itself, as there are such voids.

Same thing for Void.

You do know hakai already hax Void Manip right?

If it helps, the original text is: "地球は北銀河のはずれにある銀河星雲、太陽系に属している。"
Yeah it seems pretty clear cut to me tbh idk how else this can be interpreted.

Because its vsb, no way in hell anybody would let this get accepted even if it's right. Like can you imagine the outrage over 4-A cell saga? I could try if you want me to, it'll be hilarious.
It might cause an outrage but if it’s accurate who cares? I do want it to be tried but not because I think it’ll be funny but because I think it’s correct that’s why proper translations and supporting scans are needed for a CRT like that

Because its vsb, no way in hell anybody would let this get accepted even if it's right. Like can you imagine the outrage over 4-A cell saga? I could try if you want me to, it'll be hilarious.
No one would actually care. This fandom needs to get over the dramatization of every opinion not "Goku solos" seriously.

That doesn’t strike as defeatist to me he’s more so just making fun of the fact that major dragon ball upgrades are notoriously difficult to pass which is as true as water being wet
Because more often than not the arguments are shit and the verse supporters are as uncoordinated as pelicans and every attempt at defending a CRT just becomes 5 people saying random crap.

Because more often than not the arguments are shit and the verse supporters are as uncoordinated as pelicans and every attempt at defending a CRT just becomes 5 people saying random crap.
you just described the recent Saint Seiya CRT 😭💀. Though you’re not completely wrong everyone tried to be a cook and ends up blowing the kitchen up

Dude, we have Low 1-C DB and surprisingly since the update I haven't seen a serious lowering ctr.

We have Toei 2-C.

And we have the 5-A beginning of Z, something that I've seen many supporters and staff saying they don't like.

But all that passed.

That doesn’t strike as defeatist to me he’s more so just making fun of the fact that major dragon ball upgrades are notoriously difficult to pass which is as true as water being wet
You have to be thankful that we are not Saint Seiya.

Dude, we have Low 1-C DB and surprisingly since the update I haven't seen a serious lowering ctr.
It's because of these words that a downgrade always happens
If it were Ss we would be lost, as each entry from a team member takes years (but because it is less popular the verse is not bombarded with as many dowgrades )

Hypothetically, how does the solar system being a nebula even work?
A nebula is a cloud of cosmic dust and gas, and the solar system is the planetary system orbiting the Sun.

I mean verse battle wise from what I hear it's just the Shaka's stuff (is he the strongest gold saint, is he alive or dead after he got hit with the Athena's exclamation, something about Chronos continuity etc), and poor translations that gets everyone acting up in debates otherwise everyone seems to to get along

A nebula is a cloud of cosmic dust and gas, and the solar system is the planetary system orbiting the Sun.
Nebulae are also places where stars are born (and often are formed because massive stars died) so nebulae can not only potentially contain many stars (giving credence to the innumerable stars statement) but even the smallest nebulae are bigger than our solar system so destroying such a structure should still be far above 4-B

Yeah…horrible arguments from pretty much everyone including the supporters. All the more reason for a proper CRT to be made for this imo

It's because of these words that a downgrade always happens
🥴

The Sun farted very hard, then the gas filled the entire solar system.

That's why the solar system is a nebula.

I mean verse battle wise from what I hear it's just the Shaka's stuff (is he the strongest gold saint, is he alive or dead after he got hit with the Athena's exclamation, something about Chronos continuity etc), and poor translations that gets everyone acting up in debates otherwise everyone seems to to get along
  • Few supporters
  • A lot of outdated stuff (because lots of profiles and extra material)
  • Lack of translations into English. From what I've seen, a lot of things only have a translation in Spanish or PTBR, and it seems that the translations have things wrong
  • CTRs almost always die
  • Basically the most important translator of Verso was banned. The guy was a Translation Assistant (Staff) and made large SS crts with higher dimensional things and brought most of the raws translated. He was banned because it seems he didn't know any Japanese and used AI
  • A giant and important CRT on the verse has been completely reversed. It was a verse power page for many things, such as Cosmos, Saints of Athena, Saints of Gold, the Senses, the Specters of Hades and so on. It was accepted, but it was a very poorly formatted page (and was still in the form of a blog) and the application on the profile was terrible (example/was removed until the Tabbers that the page already had), so Ant referenced the entire application, and now the supporters will have to redo things.

So be thankful that we are not Saint Seiya.

He is not

🥴

The Sun farted very hard, then the gas filled the entire solar system.

That's why the solar system is a nebula.

• Few supporters
  • A lot of outdated stuff (because lots of profiles and extra material)
  • Lack of translations into English. From what I've seen, a lot of things only have a translation in Spanish or PTBR, and it seems that the translations have things wrong
  • CTRs almost always die
  • Basically the most important translator of Verso was banned. The guy was a Translation Assistant (Staff) and made large SS crts with higher dimensional things and brought most of the raws translated. He was banned because it seems he didn't know any Japanese and used AI
  • A giant and important CRT on the verse has been completely reversed. It was a verse power page for many things, such as Cosmos, Saints of Athena, Saints of Gold, the Senses, the Specters of Hades and so on. It was accepted, but it was a very poorly formatted page (and was still in the form of a blog) and the application on the profile was terrible (example/was removed until the Tabbers that the page already had), so Ant referenced the entire application, and now the supporters will have to redo things.

So be thankful that we are not Saint Seiya.
We are saved from all this mess, thankfully we don't have anything messed up and things being forgotten

We are saved from all this mess, thankfully we don't have anything messed up and things being forgotten
8mmf53.jpg

Back