• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Doesn't Gogeta have one? I'm pretty sure it's stated in the Broly Novel that Meteor Explosion is literally just Gogeta using your own energy against you from within your body (after injecting his own into you) to blow you up from the inside out.

EDIT:
Misread/misremembered it. It's apparently a detonation of all the Ki that Gogeta punches into you. Still bypassing conventional durability via damaging you interally, though. However, that definition of a "Martial Arts Hax" seems pretty weird in general. Anyway, here's the passage.

"Gogeta and Broly's fists collided. The sheer pressure of their clash blows away the surroundings and lava erupts from the ground. Broly could be seen screaming as if crying for help as he had been blown away by the impact. His hair had turned back golden and his facial expression was distorted with pain.

Gogeta pursued him instantly, and drove a fist packed with enough ki straight into Broly's stomach. As Broly is blown away, he moves in and lands another hit. He then accelerates and drives a fist charged with compressed ki into him.

Entrapped by Gogeta's ki, Broly's body starts trembling as if electrocuted and rises into the air. Together with a shout, Gogeta detonates all the ki that was gathered inside of Broly's body. The pale energy that was seeping out of Broly's body caused a giant explosion.

The resulting shock wave could be felt all the way to the high ground where Bulma had taken refuge and had been watching the battle unfold with Whis."

Yeah i remember that. Its basically like a bodyshot but instead of shutting down your whole system, it destroys you from the inside.

My hopes are big for Goku unlocking some neat deadly techniques once he gets better with UI.

Why not? Aren't dependant concepts bound to the dimensionality of the verse? Like, it controls all the area of influence over reality, and reality is 3D in this context, so shouldn't Goku just casually shatter through the conceptual barrier since he's 4D?
What character exactly are you refering that have that defense?
I'm just talking about Goku being able to bypass concept type 2 characters in general

Huh. I checked The Pefect Files and I can't see anything on just how cold Eis' Shenron's ability is. Unfortunate. (It's cited on tons of websites as "Absolute Zero" with no scans. The closest I can get to one is from the G1 Blog, which took from XV2's move name, something that only works if you composite, one, but TWO, only works if you ignore that names of attack names don't matter.)

I remember when Yamcha used to be the real deal --- used to be a big fan of that guy but he got that random mc dondalds guy treatment

2145034d64bbf5ac3b756d8262efdbb9.gif

But at least theres still raid boss Yamcha ... small justice
images

On the bright side, TOEI verse Yamcha defeated Recoome, and in the game he has 5-D + Dimensional Domain.

i remember one thing ... nothing amazin or funny

I was so mad at raid boss yamcha that i throwed my controller across the entire room, somehow it went through the window and then entered the gym... like bro that was some instant transmission type of bullshit.

My dads old coach since his childhood is from the soviet post-war boxing era. Cool and down to earth guy. Very respectful and cares for the health of his students which is a rare thing in the modern era.

Long story, he said "you wanna play the dragonball game", put my ass into the gym and told me and the others to help the artist for this here cuz he wanted to save some money. It was a big ass wall and I dont remember how long it took but i do remember thats when i started to buy Toriyamas artbooks.
b7d6ydkouw131.jpg

Hes still a big fan of dragonball and likes Whis/other masters way of teaching: teach the basics ad nauseam, drill the technique(s), but leave the style and approach to you.

Back