• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

is yujiro really that skilled? as far as i know he's more bruteforce
Yujiro is a skill god. He does prefer to rely on raw power over skill generally speaking because it's more fun, but when it comes down to it he's more skilled than Goku frankly. Take a glance at his intelligence stat on his profile.

I'm starting to think within dragon ball, several/many means 2

piccolo gets several times stronger, matches goku who got 2x stronger

frieza gets many times stronger with each transformation, but another statement explicitly says double

same as above for korin training, goku is stated to have gotten stronger several times, and "double" in another statement

piccolo gets several times stronger, matches goku who got 2x stronger
Original series vs. DRAGON BALL FOREVER.
frieza gets many times stronger with each transformation, but another statement explicitly says double
Only in his Second Form is he explicitly stated to double in power. His Final Form is immeasurably superior to his Third Form, and his dormant power increases with every transformation as well.
same as above for korin training, goku is stated to have gotten stronger several times, and "double" in another statement
Daizenshuu vs. Super Exciting Guide.

In terms of personality and narrative, DB Piccolo Jr. and Z Piccolo are fundamentally two different characters, and Piccolo loses all of his demonic abilities during the Raditz Saga, and also because I like it more that way.

I think it's a good idea; reduces the current profile from 6 keys to 5.

reminds me of this mf

I want to ask, chaos ball/black hole can absorb everything, maybe including the world of emptiness, does this include true emptiness or can you say a deeper emptiness than the world of emptiness?🙏🙏

The best I can think of is "Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern: Pre-Prison)" and then "Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern: Post-Prison)" Omega probably has something better in mind tho

I don't think 6 keys is that much, at least in comparison to other profiles
me looking at my FCOC profile I made

"Keys: Battle of Gods saga | Universe 6 Saga - Future Trunks Saga (First Future Trip) | Future Trunks Saga (Final Future Trip) | Future Trunks Saga (Post-Rugeta Diffusion) - Universe Survival Saga (Pre-Second UIS) | Universe Survival Saga (Post-second UIS) | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga (pre-breaking limits) | Granolah the Survivor Saga (post-breaking limits) | Super Hero Saga"

So yeah six keys isn't the worst you can have lol

Back