• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Who’s faster? My guess is Lucifer (DC)?

2.805119934004477e+226 times the speed of light

i don't even know this number's name 😭

SCP Foundation ass character

That is a cringe speed feat

I am proclaiming Goku as #1

13stulberg-superJumbo.jpg

That ain't even the worse of it for Ben 10
Yeah that’s true. While I think Carl’s scaling is the goofiest thing ever, the sheer hilarity of how he gets there kinda gives it a pass for me compared to some of the other stuff the verse has gotten away with.

Then again I still think 5-C/MFTL+ is valid scaling for the verse so maybe I’m not one to talk

Immeasurable speed Goku is an outlier but this isn’t????????????
Of all of the stats of our SpongeBob´s profiles, speed is the less doubtfull

Can´t say the same about LS though, it is a giant BS that i will fix soon

Bubbles traveling the universe

None of these are anywhere near the string feat numerically (and the Patrick one is just Creation).

Lower feats doesn´t dismiss higher feats by default
Okay but they’re not really supporting feats for the 3.39937337583055556e77 C feat. That’s a tremendous value, none of the other feats you listed come close. You’re doing the equivalent of using a Transonic feat to support a MHS+ feat, essentially.
The Patrick one likely was done overtime due to we see him taking a bit of time to create it (Similar to how he did his other "Inventions")
Still not speed feat.

Cartoons are finally getting their due.

Toon Supremacy.
Popularity is a blessing and a curse
I think it's more of a curse.

The only benefit would perhaps be a greater desire for input from the staff, but it's not much, I work with a version that is not very popular (outside my country) and I often get input from the staff because when I make a crt I comment on the message board from basically the entire vsbattle staff, and then I do this every week.

Okay but they’re not really supporting feats for the 3.39937337583055556e77 C number. That’s a tremendous value, none of the other feats you listed come close. You’re doing the equivalent of using a Transonic feat to support a MHS+ feat.
Agree to disagree then

Although i agree with the relation between the Transonic and MHS+ feats

Still not speed feat.
Meh

Last edited:
Does the fact that Dragon Ball uses OUR own philosophy and mathematics regard to High 1-A scaling?
Yes king, you're correct. We've been downplaying DB the whole time but you've opened our eyes to the truth, I thank you for showing us the actuality of the true power of Goatku. Goku should now objectively be above every other page in this wiki.

Yes king, you're correct. We've been downplaying DB the whole time but you've opened our eyes to the truth, I thank you for showing us the actuality of the true power of Goatku. Goku should now objectively be above every other page in this wiki.
Goku is love Goku is life (What if when?)

Back