• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

lolll.png

you know the rules and so do iiiiii

TIme to make a fanfiction where Goku is a boundless monad
nah, goku is demiurgic and backed by an omnipotent monad.
i will even tell you how to make it a divinely simple omnipotent singularity

1.Say that it unifies and encompasses all things possible in potential but isn’t any of the things it unifies.

2.Say that it is beyond time and space but all things including infinite possibilities, time and space and even all abstract order flows from it.

3.Say it is everywhere and nowhere, it lacks shape or dimension.

4.Say it is beyond change but causes all changes.

5.Say existence itself was an extension of it's imagination and it is thus necessary for all things to exist .

Boom, you got a divinely simple ontological omnipotent. Just say this omnipotent backs goku and his team to always pull a W

It's interesting on how every WIS edit involving Goku is either 99% of the comments saying "Goku is beyond tiering" and proceeds to insert a scale that doesn't get past 4D, or the WIS edit itself stating that Goku slams something like Scarlet King, and the edit proceeds to get 1 million likes.

It's interesting on how every WIS edit involving Goku is either 99% of the comments saying "Goku is beyond tiering" and proceeds to insert a scale that doesn't get past 4D, or the WIS edit itself stating that Goku slams something like Scarlet King, and the edit proceeds to get 1 million likes.
GOATku only needs 4D scaling to beat Outerversal LOSERS

Alright explain this then
main-qimg-1eb2a9d2f11c117fb956ae5897cab9ed-pjlq

Logically, unbounded = boundless, and Goku surpassed Vegeta at this time, so Goku > Boundless beings, I rest my case

Irrelevant layers into boundless and always proceeds to win with no concept of diff

Alright explain this then
main-qimg-1eb2a9d2f11c117fb956ae5897cab9ed-pjlq

Logically, unbounded = boundless, and Goku surpassed Vegeta at this time, so Goku > Boundless beings, I rest my case
You are incorrect, because this is actually a disgusting downplay of Goatku. Goku's power is so vast that mathematics itself cannot measure it. Thus, Goku's power is beyond all forms of mathematics, and since our tiering system as a whole is based on math, this must mean Goku's power > tiering. And this is a lowball, as Dr. Slump canon to Dragon Ball via Arale's cameos, and so, this connects to the cosmology of Dr. Slump, where average humans have an infinite regression stack of qualtive transcendence, since Arale cut a panel and the panel has her holding a panel and her holding a panel within the panel to infinity. And so, this would mean Goku is not only beyond tiering, but infinite layers into beyond tiering.

You are incorrect, because this is actually a disgusting downplay of Goatku. Goku's power is so vast that mathematics itself cannot measure it. Thus, Goku's power is beyond all forms of mathematics, and since our tiering system as a whole is based on math, this must mean Goku's power > tiering. And this is a lowball, as Dr. Slump canon to Dragon Ball via Arale's cameos, and so, this connects to the cosmology of Dr. Slump, where average humans have an infinite regression stack of qualtive transcendence, since Arale cut a panel and the panel has her holding a panel and her holding a panel within the panel to infinity. And so, this would mean Goku is not only beyond tiering, but infinite layers into beyond tiering.
You wouldn't believe it but some people actually use this scale 😭

You don’t like my comment if agreeing to 2-C and didn’t like the joke I made but liked someone’s reaction to my joke… how am I not supposed to conclude you just hate me 🥺

Back