• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Still using the futamase stuff when it's not even a commentary on how stuff works inside dragon ball but real life physics. man...
It’s more like a mish-mash. He’s trying to explain things as they appear in the Anime based on what we know/concepts in real life. Like when he’s explaining Time Travel, he’s specifically noting that “it must be moving FTL” to “achieve what we see in the series.”

That said, it’s still not valid evidence. I just think people give Futamase’s breakdowns a bit too much crap, especially since his breakdowns are often in the same vein as the Limitless Breakdown we got by mathematicians for Gojo in JJK (and people reference that all the time). Approaching a fictional set of ideas and trying to logic them out based on their field of study. It’s just his answers don’t line up as perfect explanations as Dragon Ball is a much less grounded world.

Still using the futamase stuff when it's not even a commentary on how stuff works inside dragon ball but real life physics. man...
Example must be shown, whether you like it or not, are still talking about DB's time machine, i don't know why you feel that way about it, it's just reinforcing what's inside the work itself.

Furthermore, there is no rule about the subject, otherwise I wouldn't even bring it up.

The consequences of it, that being the uncomposited cosmology crt, lasted for 24 pages of constantly back and forth, with staff there saying that a staff thread would be needed for the topic in the future
Ngl, but wouldn't your CRT also downgrade the multiverse to not even using MWI, due to timelines creating only when a time travel happens?

Basically MWI has every timeline constantly generating others off of new possibilities happening in new timelines, making a constantly expanding branch of them.

DB doesn't use this in canon, as new timelines are made only when there's a time travel.
Yeah, that is how new timelines are made in cannon db, yes

Just noticed Luffy tried using the Official Site's SERIES CHRONOLOGY as a counterargument, as if Mystical Adventure, Path to Power (two reimaginations of the original series's story), and Dragon Ball Kai are canonical entries in the story.

No not creating. I was asking what needed to be edited so I can fix the remaining Bardock profile as needed.
I have no idea, I only just replaced with "at max" with "at most".

Tho the "up to at most Large Planet level (Is 10x more powerful)" feels weird, must have missed stuff if the 5-B level is baseline.
Damn,

I have no idea, I only just replaced with "at max" with "at most".

Tho the "up to at most Large Planet level (Is 10x more powerful)" feels weird, must have missed stuff if the 5-B level is baseline.
The Large Planet is the utter max comes from how you interpret what Gas means by referring “enhanced stats such as the Oozaru” when he is pondering Bardock’s power increase. If you wank it/take it incredibly generously, and think he considered them legitimately comparable power increases, then that increase (as it’s just his new base form power), plus his Zenkai, Tail, and stacking of another 10x (as he can apply Oozaru on top of this after recovery) gets there. However, that’s being incredibly charitable, hence why it’s the very fringe. It’s much, much safer to consider DBS Bardock as Small Planet to Planet imo.

Especially because Cell’s “Ki-Sensory Similarity,” effect also covers the SSJs that comprised him, I believe.
I re-read the Imperfect Cell Saga, and Cell's Ki is never noted as being similiar to that of a Super Saiyan when the characters are sensing its energy.
Vegeta mentions that Cell surpasses him at Super Saiyan, but that's about it.

I re-read the Imperfect Cell Saga, and Cell's Ki is never noted as being similiar to that of a Super Saiyan when the characters are sensing its energy.
Vegeta mentions that Cell surpasses him at Super Saiyan, but that's about it.
Weird. Though, if your interpretation of it is correct, this actually brings into question Cell’s Ki when it takes blatant SSJ traits. Like, if he has SSJ Ki, and Cell’s Ki is specifically that of those who created him, it would stand to reason their SSJ Ki’s would show in his signature. Actually, that would then also imply his Ki has the unique property of SSJ variations of non Saiyan Signatures (since physiology affects your Ki Signature). Like a “SSJ-Ki Type Frieza.” If that makes sense.

Super Saiyan cell ain't gonna happen on this wiki, you two know his...right?

In other hopeful news, are late ToP base Goku and Vegeta regarded as above Mui Goku before that by virtue of warping the WoV with their combined blast when MUI Goku's KHH failed in. Similar position?

I wouldn't put much stock into the aura's cause many people show similar auras to Super Saiyans, even Piccolo. Also Cell differentiates himself from Super Saiyans when he bulks up and says anyone can do it, implying it's not the same form.

Back