• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Well, Babidi's manipulation draws out the user's hidden potential.
Could even be a 20x for Vegeta or far less, given how much better of a warrior Vegeta is than Spopovich; he wouldn't have much left to extract at the time.

The real question is: how could we manage to get all of this applied?

No information regarding Beast Gohan, but, thankfully, the Spirit Bomb and Ultra Instinct are explained! Finally!
周囲のあらゆる生命から元気を集め、悪の気へと放つ必殺技。
"A special move that gathers energy from all living things in the surrounding area and releases it towards evil energy."
モロとの闘いで完成した身勝手の極意。身が勝手に回避と攻撃を行う、まさに究極の技術だ。
"The Ultra Instinct perfected in the fight against Moro. It is the ultimate technique enabling the body to evade and attack on its own."

I want explanation on Orange Piccolo also, i want the "Piccolo unlocking Kami's godlt ki" headcanon go br comfirmed......because it sounds cool

I want explanation on Orange Piccolo also, i want the "Piccolo unlocking Kami's godlt ki" headcanon go br comfirmed......because it sounds cool
I mean, I felt like the explanation of it being a reward bestowed upon Piccolo after his kind and noble deeds throughout his lifetime is enough. I mean, while I guess getting it linked to God Ki would be cool, I don't know how much I'd like it, since while it does hold a lot of thematic relevance (similiar to how Vegeta was Demonic and eventually achieved Godhood, Piccolo was of the Demon Clansman and achieved a type of Godhood), it also feels like it robs it of part of it's own unique identity for the Namekians (it's a reward for Namekian Warriors, the tree on Piccolo's back that spawns when he transforms is the Ajisa Namekian Tree, symbolizing their pride, etc.), in favor of a more interconnected narrative point. Though, I suppose that the fact they're probably not going to explore what "Orange" is for Namekians does technically mean that labeling it as God Ki handwaves basically all narrative hardwork in favor of an easy and convenient solution, which is peak Toriyama.

seeing alot of "tenfold" statements
According to the person posting on that forum, that may just be a choice of the translator rather than an actual consistent statement. It could just be an expression to say "tenfold increase" like how a person says "decimate" without really meaning "removing by 1/10th".

I read somewhere that another user takes issue with us not having the Kai anime canon to the DBS anime, or having no Kai scaling at all, & they alleged that there's enough to differentiate that from the Toei profile.

Would anyone be willing to fill me in on such scenarios, please?

To change the name of something, do I need a crt? Or can I just ask in that All-purpose request thread?

I don't think any media calls Kale's forms "Legendary".

Besides Broly having the same thing, I don't think any media calls his SSJ legendary (or Wrathful Super Saiyan)

To change the name of something, do I need a crt? Or can I just ask in that All-purpose request thread?

I don't think any media calls Kale's forms "Legendary".

Besides Broly having the same thing, I don't think any media calls his SSJ legendary (or Wrathful Super Saiyan)
You don´t need a CRT, you can just do it

Not really needed, Broly’s page already mentions that it can be called FP SSJ or LSSJ, and there is card art that does call him that. Kale is actually called the Legendary Saiyan in manga, but the fact that it could be called “Berserker Saiyan” could be added as well.

Apparently, the French translation of the El Manga Legendario—the, ahem, Le Manga de Légende—is the first version released.
Makes sense; Hachette Collection, the publishers, is a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group, a French company.

and uhhh...
I'm in this server where 90% of dragon ball scalers in it focus on multipliers and guides, this is gonna make them go crazy

Broly's feat should be applied to the main Toei timeline.

Don't see why it shouldn't given that the movies are canon what ifs tbh
Only tangentially related, but I find it so interesting that Broly after years of having (what LOOKS LIKE) a signature dimensional warping color effect (since the first film in Z) the first straightforward “dimensional” feat is from him (in Super). It’s a coincidence for sure, but a cool one.

Why does whis have limited time manipulation because him only being able to manipulate time to 3 min only is not his limitation but the cosmology limitation as it would hurt the time axis if he did beyond that

Why does whis have limited time manipulation because him only being able to manipulate time to 3 min only is not his limitation but the cosmology limitation as it would hurt the time axis if he did beyond that
Same thing I wondered

I thought maybe I was remembering it wrong, he said if he did it more than 3 mins, it would throw the axis off iirc

That Ozau crt, what was the end result? That it doesn't increase the speed, that the speed is reduced, that it increases but not 10x.

What's up?

That Ozau crt, what was the end result? That it doesn't increase the speed, that the speed is reduced, that it increases but not 10x.

What's up?
It increases speed, but not by the full 10x. So they’re slow relative to their power and size, but still faster than their base form.

Back