• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I’ve been working on this for a little bit now, and with the completion of the Oozaru thread, (which directly impacts/informs the speed section of this profile), I’m able to now post this thread with no worries.

The goal? To establish the return of the canon variation of Bardock. As such, I’ve made this profile. I’ve previously posted it and gotten review in the Discussion thread, so it SHOULD be mostly good to go, but I’m open to any alterations if need be.

This may be best handled in another thread but I'm pretty sure the 17 Million Blutz Waves thing isn't a justification anymore for Resistance to Cosmic Radiation. We don't know if any amount of Blutz Waves would actually have a harmful effect on someone.

The latter part of the justification is still fine though I believe.

Rest of the profile seems good.

This may be best handled in another thread but I'm pretty sure the 17 Million Blutz Waves thing isn't a justification anymore for Resistance to Cosmic Radiation. We don't know if any amount of Blutz Waves would actually have a harmful effect on someone.

This

Remove the Cosmic Radiation and it should be good.

"—There was another scene I wanted to ask you about. Vegeta creates a small artificial moon during his fight with Goku and he says "But only when [the sunlight] is reflected by the Moon does it contain Green-Spectrum Radiation [Blutz Waves]... When the Moon is full, that radiation exceeds 17 million zeno units."

These "Blutz Waves" exist in Dragon Ball, but is there anything like them in the real world?

"Terada: This is difficult to interpret... Vegeta says, "moonlight is only sunlight reflected", but when I thought about it again, I think that Blutz Waves are actually the reflected light of sunlight. Since, the reflected light from sunlight are electromagnetic waves, if Blutz Waves are some kind of wave, then they'd be electromagnetic I think... Take a look at this diagram of the different views of the Moon."

"When the Moon is viewed using radio waves, it looks like the one on the upper left, but if you look at the one right next to it it's completely white. That's how the Moon looks when viewed with submillimeter waves. The sun emits various kinds of electromagnetic waves, and when they hit the Moon and are reflected back to us, we can see totally different phenomena just like these images show us."

"Exceeds" is this enough resistance to radiation or radiation absorption?

That's because they absorb radiation, not because of exposure to radiation that attacks them. But electromagnetic waves should be dangerous to humans even using those numbers.

I already changed the Cosmic Radiations awhile ago, (before Gar and DDM commented), so the profile should currently be good. That said, I do encourage review over it just in case I missed something.

Bardock did the same "fight back against Frieza's Supernova" thing as his Toei self, and he appears to be in space when doing so, so the Blutz Waves thing might be redundant anyway

I remember that being stated somewhere too, and if that's true then whatever Amp Bardock got to beat his ass must have been insane.
It was stated, but I’m not using that as the basis of his scaling on his profile, at least not his tier. Just his power amp.

Given those threads were accepted, I changed his scaling to Planet Level rather than Large Planet level.

Okay, so if everything’s good, can a mod/admin create the page and connect it to the “artifices about Bardock,” thing?

Back