• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The crt with oozaru vegeta's speed is a pretty decent encapsulation of this site's problems. I know this because apparently the counter arguements are so semantic and bad I literally heard about it from the ******* death battle discord server.

I was in an entirely different ******* power scaling server and there were still people playing a game of actual bingo using that thread.

Edit: lol for those liking this so quickly I promise you if you were seeing the conversation I am you wouldn't be liking this

Last edited:
The crt with oozaru vegeta's speed is a pretty decent encapsulation of this site's problems. I know this because apparently the counter arguements are so semantic and bad I literally heard about it from the ******* death battle discord server.

I was in an entirely different ******* power scaling server and there were still people playing a game of actual bingo using that thread.

Edit: lol for those liking this so quickly I promise you if you were seeing the conversation I am you wouldn't be liking this
If that's how people want to waste their time, good for them. Nobody cares.

Yeah, whatever your opinions are of here, I think that makes them look just as bad as they perceive the others lol.

At a certain point, grass MUST be touched!
I was in this same boat too until one dude was able to accurately predict what mod/member would be against it and what general arguments would be used. Those mfers had observational haki

We've had so many threads on this that there may as well be a discussion rule on it.
Well really though, it's kinda dumb to keep insisting that Cell would only destroy everything from the Sun to the Earth, Cell clearly said "Now I have the power to destroy the entire solar system, not just the Earth!" Toriyama at the time wouldn't have been thinking of "the entire Solar System" as just the Sun to the Earth, but also at least including everything up to Neptune or Pluto.

Well really though, it's kinda dumb to keep insisting that Cell would only destroy everything from the Sun to the Earth, Cell clearly said "Now I have the power to destroy the entire solar system, not just the Earth!" Toriyama at the time wouldn't have been thinking of "the entire Solar System" as just the Sun to the Earth, but also at least including everything up to Neptune or Pluto.
I was referring to the Earth size.

Wait. The current calc we use for Cell is just Earth to Sun??

What? It's like 70 times baseline 4-B.

Wait. The current calc we use for Cell is just Earth to Sun??

What? It's like 70 times baseline 4-B.
Yeah. It's calcing the AP to destroy the Sun but at a distance from Earth to the Sun.

If we did something else like the AP to destroy Neptune but from Earth to Neptune, it'd probably be lower.

Yeah. It's calcing the AP to destroy the Sun but at a distance from Earth to the Sun.

If we did something else like the AP to destroy Neptune but from Earth to Neptune, it'd probably be lower.
I think it straight up would be, yeah. I remember it being brought up during the Gohan-Cell rescaling thread.

I tried it, it was lower

The sun's GBE is so much bigger than any other object that their distance doesn't matter

Manga I don't know, but games and derivatives? It's going to last a long time, I doubt Toei will drop it.
Now it opens the door to many ideas, they can do whatever they want and it makes everything canon, i think about DB connecting with DBXV someday or DBH, there are infinite possibilities.

Back