• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

@Veronica Just learn to accept it and drop it for a long while. Maybe some new evidence or argument will come up in the future. In the meantime all you're ensuring is that more people will be set against you and there may be a rule created to prevent this discussion again.
Also according the official Bandai Warrior Wafer Sticker based on the anime: https://ibb.co/D9PCvf6

Super Hero Hero base Goku is strong as Cell Saga Super Vegeta and BoG SSG has a power reading of 7600.

Drop the nonsense.

It's reconfirming the retcon since U6 arc.
By using, of all things, STICKERS? Let alone stickers which don't show any indication of being something to take as being canonical information?

Toriyama could've put these stickers on his ******* fridge and it'd still not be official information, if you're going to provide evidence then use anything else other than stickers.

By using, of all things, STICKERS? Let alone stickers which don't show any indication of being something to take as being canonical information?

Toriyama could've put these stickers on his ******* fridge and it'd still not be official information, if you're going to provide evidence then use anything else other than stickers.
It's linced by both Toei and Shuasha and its promoted on DB official site.

Not really. They're no longer giving him a warning and have instead chosen to block Omega from interacting with him, which according to his message wall, has already been implemented.

Edit: they're giving him a warning, but a light one at best, not even a stern one.
they did give him a warning, they won't block me or him from interacting with one another(that is very extreme last resort) i at least still can see him messages currently at least

It's linced by both Toei and Shuasha and its promoted on DB official site.
I mean of course it's licensed and promoted, how else do you think they got permission to make stickers based off a copyrighted franchise? Toei and Shueisha also promote and license Super Dragon Ball Heroes, but that doesn't mean it's canon or what's said there applies to the canon media.

Yes, and he uses BOTH SSG POWER and god-ki to create SSB as mentioned in the transformation description. We have seen him training to obtain god-ki to create SSB, when he sparred with Vegeta. Goku can't go regular SSJ with SSG power in base, as the anime and movie both call SSB, THE SSJ form. That's why when Frieza asks "Go SSJ" Later Goku goes SSJ and what do we see? It's SSB not yellow SSJ. Finally god-ki doesn't even raise your Power Level, so a weird argument. No, the idea that regular SSJ increases SSG power is fan-fiction what no evidence behind it.
tired_coffey2.png

Anyways, I don't wanna really bother anyone about this (since it will be a while until this CRT gets off the ground) but what are your thoughts on Extraordinary Genius in combat for Goku?
I'd say Genius for sure. Not Extraordinary Genius.

I'd say Genius for sure. Not Extraordinary Genius.
Based on the criteria for Extraordinary Genius, Goku definitely should imo considering Zoro and Mihawk did off of one statement. Typically EG combat people are that because they have achieved a state or a feat that is beyond that of other geniuses (Ultra Instinct for Goku, Goken for Zoro and Mihawk). UI was a technique that even Beerus couldn't do, and that's considering that he is trained by basically the most skilled teacher of U7 for hundreds of millions of years. Goku did it in under 48 minutes, and also is THE only mortal to have ever done so.

What would you say qualifies for Extraordinary Genius when it comes to Martial Arts skill/knowledge/battle intelligence?

What would you say qualifies for Extraordinary Genius when it comes to Martial Arts skill/knowledge/battle intelligence?
Having a feat that is massively superior to other geniuses that they could never hope to achieve. That and also I guess vast knowledge of combat (both Goku has done). Or beating a supercomputer like Ash.

Based on the criteria for Extraordinary Genius, Goku definitely should imo considering Zoro and Mihawk did off of one statement. Typically EG combat people are that because they have achieved a state or a feat that is beyond that of other geniuses (Ultra Instinct for Goku, Goken for Zoro and Mihawk). UI was a technique that even Beerus couldn't do, and that's considering that he is trained by basically the most skilled teacher of U7 for hundreds of millions of years. Goku did it in under 48 minutes, and also is THE only mortal to have ever done so.
If that's the case then goku (anime) should definitely have it.
roshi in manga too

Having a feat that is massively superior to other geniuses that they could never hope to achieve. That and also I guess vast knowledge of combat (both Goku has done). Or beating a supercomputer like Ash.
Wouldn't REQUIRING a Supercomputer to work 20 years to achieve the results gained from Cell (combat experience, intelligence, etc.) be similar to this? Also, Cell's personality/mind and whatnot was specifically designed by the Supercomputer to be the perfect weapon. So maybe you could use that?

Back