• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They seem to forget dodging is a thing unless they are arguing them and their bullshit dodge feats.
lol

Supergenius skill characters outskilling the entire HnK cast as a sperm cell:
F_avSIdWIAAJ_1m.jpg:large
Supergenius characters thinking in every possible and impossible move of their opponent (The match don´t even started):
latest

at this point it doesnt really matter. Luffy all you need to do is wait for people to say exactly if they agree or disagree with a thread, don't put them there prematurely just based on the stance you think they're taking. If you're confused about someone's vote then just ask them where you should place them but never try to do it based on your intuition
This storm in a teacup, i took him out 4 hours before when he said he didn't disagree there, he's just writing this text to inflate his ego and to curse people But i have nothing against Omega.

This storm in a teacup, i took him out 4 hours before when he said he didn't disagree there, he's just writing this text to inflate his ego and to curse people But i have nothing against Omega.
that's not his only complaint, his complaint is the fact that you're especially antagonistic towards him and have done this multiple times. All he's asking is for you to stop misrepresenting his beliefs/votes which isn't an unreasonable demand. you treat him unfairly and didnt you read what I said about unfair treatment? its not at all tolerable no matter where it happens, when or who does it

that's not his only complaint, his complaint is the fact that you're especially antagonistic towards him and have done this multiple times. All he's asking is for you to stop misrepresenting his beliefs/votes which isn't an unreasonable demand. you treat him unfairly and didnt you read what I said about unfair treatment? its not at all tolerable no matter where it happens, when or who does it
That's the only unreasonable thing I really see

Ok, i kinda made a mistake, it was only 130x.
I was thinking of Ikki for a moment.
context here.
Ikki? Man that's a name I haven't heard in a very hot minute. Like does anyone remember how Ikki was THE skill stomp character that was used in so many threads and was treated as an insane deal on here?

Yeah, this is the first time I've heard that name since then so it really goes to show how certain characters in this forum are really just fads at the end of the day.

Ikki? Man that's a name I haven't heard in a very hot minute. Like does anyone remember how Ikki was THE skill stomp character that was used in so many threads and was treated as an insane deal on here?

Yeah, this is the first time I've heard that name since then so it really goes to show how certain characters in this forum are really just fads at the end of the day.
I remember him too

Ikki? you mean the Phoenix?

Certainly more memorable than the Ikki I was referring to, at least this Ikki's whole gimmick isn't just "Look at how skilled I am like a discount Kenshiro! Aren't I so awesome?"
Actually I read a light novel back in the day that felt like it was ripping Ikki Kurogane series (like copied quite a few things beat for beat), and I'm serious you haven't seen nothing if you don't like Kurogane's memorability

Back