• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

In all fairness, Frieza's power gain from training is frankly absurd. Dude was stronger than SSB Goku after just 4 months of training and, just by image training for a year straight in Hell, then went on to rival a SSB Goku that was at bare minimum 10x stronger then he was after the U6 and Goku Black Arcs (which I say was the case because Goku needed Kaioken x10 against Hit, but only used regular Blue against a much stronger Hit). So it's just as crazy as it sounds.

Plus I think I know what you're talking about and, also to be fair, Frieza only kicked SSG Goku back into the ring after he was nearly knocked out. And Goku was tired still so I don't think that scene is meant to say Final Form Frieza is comparable to SSG Goku.

Now that I think about, are there any other verses except DBH that have higher degrees of immeasurable speed BS
RoF:
Base Goku = Final Form Frieza
SSB Goku = Golden Frieza

ToP:
SSG Goku = Final Form Frieza
SSB Goku = Golden Frieza

🤔
Frieza just built different

Now that I think about, are there any other verses except DBH that have higher degrees of immeasurable speed BS

Frieza just built different
I think I remember seeing greenshifter saying that flash can move across 3 temporal dimensions. It's a shame that speed equalisation happens often. I wonder if there's a DBH speed scaling chain though, I imagine that it'll be some insane numbers

I think I remember seeing greenshifter saying that flash can move across 3 temporal dimensions. It's a shame that speed equalisation happens often. I wonder if there's a DBH speed scaling chain though, I imagine that it'll be some insane numbers
That would be timely, there aren't many DBH fans and i don't think there will ever be anything like that.

If you can comment, i would appreciate it.
One question, would this also give him NEP type 1, aspect 2 negation for space and time? As he can add it when one lacks it?

shouldn't manga Zamasu have Type 4 Immortality since he can come back from having his body and soul erased and possibly create a new body for himself?

If you can comment, i would appreciate it.
If anyone else is interested, participate in this beautiful conceptual manipulation crt for the great Daishinkan

shouldn't manga Zamasu have Type 4 Immortality since he can come back from having his body and soul erased and possibly create a new body for himself?
He was more of a primal entity in his IZ state, but type 5 immortality was accepted for him, but hasn't been applied yet I believe

Last edited:
He was more of a primal entity in his IZ state, but he type 5 immortality was accepted for him, but hasn't been applied yet I believe
No i mean the Hakai cant kill him even though it can destroy souls. That seems like it should grant him Type 4 as well since it means he can resurrect himself with a new body and a soul

In all fairness, Frieza's power gain from training is frankly absurd. Dude was stronger than SSB Goku after just 4 months of training and, just by image training for a year straight in Hell, then went on to rival a SSB Goku that was at bare minimum 10x stronger then he was after the U6 and Goku Black Arcs (which I say was the case because Goku needed Kaioken x10 against Hit, but only used regular Blue against a much stronger Hit). So it's just as crazy as it sounds.

Plus I think I know what you're talking about and, also to be fair, Frieza only kicked SSG Goku back into the ring after he was nearly knocked out. And Goku was tired still so I don't think that scene is meant to say Final Form Frieza is comparable to SSG Goku.
It's clear that Frieza training for 4 months to get to SSB level is plot bloost. Otherwise he could easily train for several months again and become trillions of timer stronger and be trillions of times SSB level, but that never happens again.

In RoF Goku says "Lemme show you my new god-surpassing strength" when he went SSB. That's because in RoF base is SSG and SSB is the new SSJ surpassing SSG.

Further Frieza describes SSB as "Well, you are just still a Super Saiyan after all" Meaning regular SSJ

Goku counters it saying "Actually, it's a bit different" Than he explains SSB as "someone with the powers of SSG, who is SSJ". Meaning SSB is SSJ + SSG power from Saiyan Beyond God base with no god ki

It's clear that Frieza training for 4 months to get to SSB level is plot bloost. Otherwise he could easily train for several months again and become trillions of timer stronger and be trillions of times SSB level, but that never happens again.

In RoF Goku says "Lemme show you my new god-surpassing strength" when he went SSB. That's because in RoF base is SSG and SSB is the new SSJ surpassing SSG.

Further Frieza describes SSB as "Well, you are just still a Super Saiyan after all" Meaning regular SSJ

Goku counters it saying "Actually, it's a bit different" Than he explains SSB as "someone with the powers of SSG, who is SSJ". Meaning SSB is SSJ + SSG power from Saiyan Beyond God base with no god ki
this is all movie stuff, all retconned ages ago. There's no "saiyan beyond god"

Bluds still on this debacle 💀

it has to be God Ki + SSJ because in the anime when Goku’s in base they can sense his energy. Then, when Goku goes SSJB they can’t sense his energy and assume he went SSJG, but he explains how he achieved this form. If they went from being able to sense him to not being able to sense him it means he got God Ki when he transformed to Blue. So he doesn’t have God Ki in his base form.

Let it go bro. It’s okay.

Bluds still on this debacle 💀

it has to be God Ki + SSJ because in the anime when Goku’s in base they can sense his energy. Then, when Goku goes SSJB they can’t sense his energy and assume he went SSJG, but he explains how he achieved this form. If they went from being able to sense him to not being able to sense him it means he got God Ki when he transformed to Blue. So he doesn’t have God Ki in his base form.

Let it go bro. It’s okay.
Lmao fr. I saw his ridiculous threads that lead him to getting thread banned. He didnt learn

There's no "saiyan beyond god"
8mvio0.jpg

byt type 5 states that EE can in fact kill them so it seems wrong
Type 5 state that abilities like EE can kill them, EE has many levels and aspects, you can be resistant to mind and body but not conceptual EE, among other

If you're immortality is such that abilities like EE are needed, then that's type 5

It did trought.
Black Freeza.
Except the power between MUI and SSB isn't that massive as confirmed that Jiren wasn't much stronger than them. So MUI would be below 100x SSB and that's Frieza surpassing with his strongest form not First Form, if he got another trillion times boost. Otherwise he would even one shot an Angel.

Back