• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

A giant and important CRT on the verse has been completely reversed. It was a verse power page for many things, such as Cosmos, Saints of Athena, Saints of Gold, the Senses, the Specters of Hades and so on. It was accepted, but it was a very poorly formatted page (and was still in the form of a blog) and the application on the profile was terrible (example/was removed until the Tabbers that the page already had), so Ant referenced the entire application, and now the supporters will have to redo things.
I do not want to mention the number of hours it has taken to do even 1/4 of the profiles in a sandbox just to realise I need another CRT to reformat keys before I can even apply that revision properly

Goku Black also has possibly dura-neg listed because his scythe can cut holes in space time which everyone else post Buu saga should be able to do, so there’s that.
The thing is, Goku black is the only one who does it offensively/proactively. Everyone else who does it, does it as a result of an obstacle... Gotenks/super Buu to escape the ROSAT, Goku to break hit's dimension, even buuhan's was environmental on nature

But Goku black also showed the ability to donate ki within someone, he did it to Goku I believe

The thing is, Goku black is the only one who does it offensively/proactively. Everyone else who does it, does it as a result of an obstacle... Gotenks/super Buu to escape the ROSAT, Goku to break hit's dimension, even buuhan's was environmental on nature

But Goku black also showed the ability to donate ki within someone, he did it to Goku I believe
Although Goku Black has done much better, his time rift he said saw other Universes.

Iirc, he said he didn't know what he was seeing, whether other universe or an entire different timeline, so it's basically impossible to get anything tierable out of that
Yes, but these references alone end up killing any achievement in the Buu saga, although in the Broly film we have a much superior feat, where Gogeta and Broly affect all space-time to enter a dimensional barrier.

Same reason Vegerot went Super Saiyan against Buuhan even though he had the upper hand in base.

***** and giggles.

Although IIRC Goku wasn't doing so hot against Ledgic until he went Super Saiyan.

There's a difference.

Erasing someone from existence is just EE.

But manipulating the void, to erase someone from existence or turn them into nothing, counts as both.
Cool, Hakai does the former. So no need to list it in the manga

The anime already has it because it is shown to manipulate an empty void.

btw I'm pretty serious about the 4-A cell saga shit. I really see no way to refute it unless you somehow prove that statement is false because not only have we never actually seen the db solar system entirely but because there is no contradicting statements for it in the series and even if some part of the solar system is shown that visual is not enough to disprove it. at worst that statement can be interpreted as the solar system being a nebula that contains at least one star (the sun) and numerous other planets (far greater than known ones) which would still be perfectly fine as we mostly just need the extremely large distances/size of a nebula to get higher results

Back