• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not sure tbh.
cat-basketball.gif

I am planing to make a Bio-Android Physiology page for Cell and Cell Jr. Do they need one?
It would be better Saiyan and Namek physiology.

They are the two races with the most things and will benefit characters like Cell and Buu who have DNA/Absorbed at least one of each race.

Majin Physiology (Majin Boo) would also be good for DBH since an entire race was created from Majin Boo.

I think Zamasu should have conceptual manipulation, there is a white energy that he calls from the heavens which is cited as being the Justice, among other mentions that he cites throughout the work and seems to know well about the concept (although in a distorted way)
Zamasu is not a concept, he is just a god whose thoughts are integrated into the fabric of the universe, so we need extra evidence that he is a concept.

Beerus can't get scale for dr.slump characters because it is said to be an outlier, can someone tell me why it is alleged to be an outlier?

Beerus can't get scale for dr.slump characters because it is said to be an outlier, can someone tell me why it is alleged to be an outlier?
The reason the Staff rejected (Ignore what everyone else is saying here, that was the staff consensus vote) it was because the verse toon force mechanics along with other mechanics of the verse's nature of Dr.Slump didn't line up with dbz

The reason the Staff rejected (Ignore what everyone else is saying here, that was the staff consensus vote) it was because the verse toon force mechanics along with other mechanics of the verse's nature of Dr.Slump didn't line up with dbz
Wasn´t that the consensus about the "4 billion km Earth" stuff?

The easiest way for you to assume that hakai is 5D, is making a crt on Beerus affect the flow of spacetime and end up creating another timeline with your intervention

I've never even seen a scan of it
It is on Dr.Slump´s anime

and if I had, what would contradict that size? Just asking.
Not only this statement was never said in DB canon, but we "have" an official size of it due to this Tao Pai Pai statement (that makes DB´s Earth 2x to 3x the size of ours through pixel scaling with the official Daizenshuu map)

Not only this statement was never said in DB canon, but we "have" an official size of it due to this Tao Pai Pai statement (that makes DB´s Earth 2x to 3x the size of ours through pixel scaling with the official Daizenshuu map)
I don't know why it needs to be said when the two are the same planet and same universe. Would the planet out of nowhere mysteriously change size?

Back