• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They scale above 18 who is above SS1 Goku during Cooler who is the first one to be 4-A+ in toei scale, at peak with SS1 they’re guide stated ( iirc) strongest warriors left on earth while Goku/Gohan/Vegeta were Dead/MIA which might make them above Kamicolo post-RoSAT so they’re most likely 3-C.
Okay, 3-C it is then.

Uh, unknown. He cast off his physical form and became an abstract, but there's no evidence that he lost his Soul in the process.
But we know, in the guide it is mentioned that only his will flew to the heavens, technically, if your soul hasn't been defeated, then we would have to give abstract existence to souls in Dragon Ball, since it is capable of manifesting people's thoughts/ideas

Official DBS Blu-ray Disk Artbook

Translation (from Qliphoth Bacikal): The fused Zamasu was sliced by Trunks, but his thoughts flew into the sky, wrapping the entire earth.

But we know, in the guide it is mentioned that only his will flew to the heavens, technically, if your soul hasn't been defeated, then we would have to give abstract existence to souls in Dragon Ball, since it is capable of manifesting people's thoughts/ideas

Official DBS Blu-ray Disk Artbook
It says that his thoughts flew up, not that ONLY his thoughts flew up

It says that his thoughts flew up, not that ONLY his thoughts flew up
Zamasu's soul was the base, trunks cut it all off, all that was left was Zamasu's will, so much so that he himself had no reasoning, soul and mind in Dragon Ball are just one thing, that's why he had no reasoning and was attacking everything without even thinking

See your imagination
637738.jpg

Zamasu's soul was the base, trunks cut it all off
where are you getting that Trunks' Sword cut his soul as well?

, all that was left was Zamasu's will, so much so that he himself had no reasoning, soul and mind in Dragon Ball are just one thing
again.......where is the Sould destruction coming from here?

that's why he had no reasoning and was attacking everything without even thinking
that is headcanon, he had a reason, to have "thoughts" you need a mind, and you said
soul and mind in Dragon Ball are just one thing
aka by saying that his thoughts were still there, you are saying that he has a soul

where are you getting that Trunks' Sword cut his soul as well?
Alma didn't cut it, Trunks denied Zamasu's regeneration and his soul must have gone to the afterlife
again.......where is the Sould destruction coming from here?
His soul went to the afterlife
that is headcanon, he had a reason, to have "thoughts" you need a mind, and you said

He had no reason or reasoning, after Trunks cut him completely, it denied his regeneration and killed him, his soul went to the afterlife, the only thing that was left was Zamasu's will
aka by saying that his thoughts were still there, you are saying that he has a soul
I'm saying that infinite Zamasu doesn't have a soul, he consists only of his will, which after he died went to heaven

Alma didn't cut it
i'm confused, you very clearly said that he did cut it
"Zamasu's soul was the base, trunks cut it all off"

, Trunks denied Zamasu's regeneration and his soul must have gone to the afterlife
he denied his regeneration, but he didn't die, he became infinite Zamasu, thus his soul didn't went to the afterlife since he didn't die

His soul went to the afterlife
if you have evidence for this i would be happy

He had no reason or reasoning
nope, he still very much had thoughts, that is.....verbatim said in the scan you showed

, after Trunks cut him completely, it denied his regeneration and killed him
nope, he didn't died at all, he became Infinite Zamasu

,his soul went to the afterlife, the only thing that was left was Zamasu's will
*Thoughts, not will

also....evidence that he went to the afterlife?

I'm saying that infinite Zamasu doesn't have a soul, he consists only of his will, which after he died went to heaven
you said:
soul and mind in Dragon Ball are just one thing
and then your scan earlier

Translation (from Qliphoth Bacikal): The fused Zamasu was sliced by Trunks, but his thoughts flew into the sky, wrapping the entire earth.
to have thoughts, you need a mind, so by your own evidence and arguments, Zamasu MUST have a soul since he had a mind to have thoughts, and "soul and mind are one and the same"

i'm confused, you very clearly said that he did cut it
"Zamasu's soul was the base, trunks cut it all off"
I'm saying that Trunks cut Zamasu's body
he denied his regeneration, but he didn't die, he became infinite Zamasu, thus his soul didn't went to the afterlife since he didn't die
He died, his will ascended to his own, it was not Zamasu itself, but his pure will of order and justice
if you have evidence for this i would be happy

nope, he still very much had thoughts, that is.....verbatim said in the scan you showed
In fact, this translation is a little wrong, although it is the right idea and we don't think about it.
nope, he didn't died at all, he became Infinite Zamasu
He died, so much so that we saw nothing more of him, his immortality was denied and he was killed, that which ascended to the heavens is only your will
*Thoughts, not will

also....evidence that he went to the afterlife?

you said:

and then your scan earlier

to have thoughts, you need a mind, so by your own evidence and arguments, Zamasu MUST have a soul since he had a mind to have thoughts, and "soul and mind are one and the same"
Zamasu is living proof that he had no mind, he has no reasoning or reason, just attacked randomly

He died, his will ascended to his own, it was not Zamasu itself, but his pure will of order and justice
He didn't die, he became Zamasu, even if you want to say that he did die tho, by saying that Infinite Zamasu is hia thoughts, while also saying that Mind and Soul are one and the same in Dragon Ball, you are saying that he still has a soul since he has a mind

In fact, this translation is a little wrong, although it is the right idea and we don't think about it.
It is wrong yet you used it? Regardless, show the corrwct translation then

He died, so much so that we saw nothing more of him
His corpse was left on the ground.......his actual existence acended to Infinite Zamasu tho

, his immortality was denied and he was killed
Where are you getting this from? He didn't die. He became Infinite Zamasu

that which ascended to the heavens is only your will
Hia thoughts, and Gowasu still refers to it as Zamasu himself

Zamasu is living proof that he had no mind, he has no reasoning or reason, just attacked randomly
Zamasu attacking non stop is not proof that he didn't had a mind, show proof that he didn't had a mind when he had thougths

Here

Zamasu was definitely killed when Trunks cut him, only his will existed, that know ideas or will of a being no longer considered a living being

Here

Zamasu was definitely killed when Trunks cut him, only his will existed, that know ideas or will of a being no longer considered a living being
it is never said that he dies, nothing on that post says that he dies, in fact in that post there is the Gowasu statement of him very much being alive:

"his being remains.(Aka he didn't die, his life continued) It seems he's embraced this new ethereal state.(Aka he didn't died, he merely went into another state of existence) No longer confined by his divine vessel, he may be trying to become part of the very fabric of the cosmos. His own twisted idea of justice and order made manifest."

at best it is said that his "divine body" was "torn apart" which is true, but death is never said to be what happened to him

it is never said that he dies, nothing on that post says that he dies, in fact in that post there is the Gowasu statement of him very much being alive:

"his being remains.(Aka he didn't die, his life continued) It seems he's embraced this new ethereal state.(Aka he didn't died, he merely went into another state of existence) No longer confined by his divine vessel, he may be trying to become part of the very fabric of the cosmos. His own twisted idea of justice and order made manifest."

at best it is said that his "divine body" was "torn apart" which is true, but death is never said to be what happened to him
Dude, that part was just the one I said was a translation error, apparently you're not paying attention to things

Zamasu met his end when he found Trunks' genki sword, there was nothing left of him, he died, he is no longer a living being, he became a will of Zamasu himself, without reasoning or intelligence, that's why he doesn't have a soul, in the two quotes we are told that it was only his will that rose to the heavens, there is no mention of the soul, but only of his will.

I'm not going to endlessly debate with you, we've done that in the past and I don't want to waste my time

Dude, that part was just the one I said was a translation error, apparently you're not paying attention to things
you said it and i saw it....the one not paying attention is you

It is wrong yet you used it? Regardless, show the correct translation then
you are the one who didn't saw my request

Zamasu met his end when he found Trunks' genki sword, there was nothing left of him, he died
there was much left of him, he accended to a new existence as Infinite Zamasu.......you know, you repeating stuff makes me repeat stuff, can you stop and actually show me the evidence that he died even when Gowasu said otherwise?

, he is no longer a living being
prove this?

, he became a will of Zamasu himself, without reasoning or intelligence
....prove this?

, that's why he doesn't have a soul, in the two quotes we are told that it was only his will that rose to the heavens, there is no mention of the soul, but only of his will.
his thoughts are what is said to fly, and according to you, Mind = Soul, and to have thoughts you need a mind

also regardless, the lack of mention of something doesn't exclude this something by default, so if you want to affirm that his soul didn't go with him for whatever reason, you need to show proof for it

I'm not going to endlessly debate with you, we've done that in the past and I don't want to waste my time
.........oh yeah, sure we can go with that, if this sentiment makes you feel better

Back