• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

For real if neutral space between universes is accepted as insignificant 5-D why aren’t Angels who regularly cross them with flight within a finite timeframe given immeasurable speed since they’d be moving on a space beyond 4-D spacetime.
Dimensional travel, they simply move through the 5d space/bulk space between the space times

It's the same thing you say

So he does say that it's the only way that angels CAN vanish from existence, this should get merus and any other possible future angel manga profile resistance to EE/hakai, and the manga GP (should he get a profile) should have a layered EE for being able to bypass this on his own, right?

IMO

Super-Mario-Bros-Bowser.jpg
Oh shit this is the wrong thread lmao

Dimensional travel, they simply move through the 5d space/bulk space between the space times

So he does say that it's the only way that angels CAN vanish from existence, this should get merus and any other possible future angel manga profile resistance to EE/hakai, and the manga GP (should he get a profile) should have a layered EE for being able to bypass this on his own, right?

IMO
Maybe so, Daishinkan now has a profile

Piccolo Moon feat downgrade let´s goooo
If I do this in general it will attack me, there is no way I will downgrade Piccolo, although I can see that Akira wanted to resolve some things in the work by changing the events in this game, It looks like he worked directly on this game.

So I can say that Dragon Ball has taken a retcon

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask it (Title says "Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread", & this is more about DB/DBZ than DBS.), but I Googled a bit & couldn't find answers:

What is an in-universe reason why infant Goku's ship got him to Earth faster than the 1 year it took Vegeta or Nappa's ships?

The answer that seems obvious, is not in-universe: It's "Plot-Induced Stupidity"/Authors neglected/Authors can't do math.

Goku was an infant (If not newborn, IIRC.) when he was sent, & I don't recall any indication more than a year passed before his ship crashed on Earth & Grandpa Gohan found him.

A speculative answer might say that Saiyans set the pods for their immature invaders to have awful conditions so that:
1. The ship spends more resources on getting to the target ASAP than on silly stuff like "life support".
& 2. The young saiyan's already aggressive & malleable saiyan biological "programming" kicks in from the poor conditions followed by a crash's rude awakening & a sudden food supply to get it to go berserk & eat & kill everything sooner rather than later.

But it's worth getting a second opinion & seeing if anyone else has any other info on the matter.

Pardon any bother, please, all.

Last edited:
I'm not sure it was ever explained in universe. The only thought I really have about that is that it might've unironically been a much shorter distance to travel from Vegeta to Earth vs where Vegeta and Nappa were.

Ultimately headcanon, but that's what'd make the most sense to me unless it WAS stated somewhere.

I'm not sure it was ever explained in universe. The only thought I really have about that is that it might've unironically been a much shorter distance to travel from Vegeta to Earth vs where Vegeta and Nappa were.

Ultimately headcanon, but that's what'd make the most sense to me unless it WAS stated somewhere.
Do we know where Vegeta/Nappa where (In any canon?) when Piccolo mentioned the Dragon Balls?

Looking it up:

BTW, the way this chapter's summary is worded is hilarious:

"Meanwhile, far-off in space… Some bald mustached alien with another eye device says that Raditz is dead now. There’s also a little alien with an eye device, and wild hair sticking straight up like a treasure troll doll. Both are wearing armor in the same style as Raditz’s. The little alien chews on the arm of an alien he just killed, and the big alien asks what they should do. The little alien thinks about these Dragon Ball things that can grant whatever wish you desire, and the big alien asks if he wants to revive Raditz. The little alien thinks that would be a waste, and says he wants eternal life."

- Partial quote from that very Dragon Ball Fandom Wiki page, lol.

Anyway, we get at least this image about where they are:

Vegeta_debut_1.png

Pardon the low resolution, Fandom won't let me hotlink it at full resolution.

So, seems we know they were on a planet seemingly called Tritek in at least 1 English localization, but unnamed otherwise. Where is it? 1 year of Attack Ball travel away, however far that is....

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean Acausality; no. It's just a mechanic of the verse not an ability for the characters specifically, like Goku Black with the Time Ring.
I'm not referring to that, but rather that when Z warriors die they do a good deed, they gain a new body and type 1 immortality, without death from disease.

Last edited:
I'm not referring to that, but rather that when Z warriors die they do a good deed, they gain a new body and type 1 immortality, without death from disease.
That's just Type 7 immortality, my guy, and it's ONLY when any Z Warrior has died. So it's not like it's an ability they have normally have except for very specific reasons (That being: they're dead.)

That's just Type 7 immortality, my guy, and it's ONLY when any Z Warrior has died. So it's not like it's an ability they have normally have except for very specific reasons (That being: they're dead.)
It's not type 7 immortality, it's type 1 immortality, type 7 is just anime that it is mentioned that they can always vote for this dead, but in the manga there is no mention of that, in addition it is mentioned that they they can die if their body is destroyed and their soul will not go to the afterlife if that happens, back in the Majin Buu saga

Back