• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You do know if this doesn't pass a discussion rule is gonna be implemented. Please tell me that Qawsed misunderstood something or you better hope Toriyama has been reading SCP recently.

I feel bad because i genuinely agree with Low 1-C heroes💀
To be honest, trying to go from 2-A -> L1-C has always been kinda cringe, so that is likely never happening, and it's even less likely to happen now after the redo.

Unironically at this point they should just say that it's only spatial dimensions that matter for that.

I'm pretty sure Dread and Magic don't actually care about any perceived 'passive aggression'. Again, they're just trying to bait people to get this locked or pushed to staff discussion.

To be honest, trying to go from 2-A -> L1-C has always been kinda cringe, so that is likely never happening, and it's even less likely to happen now after the redo.

Unironically at this point they should just say that it's only spatial dimensions that matter for that.
I could have sworn the 2-A's were High 2-A which used to be 5D. Standards change i guess

Y'all would have a better time arguing for low 1-C DBH using the weird dragon ball cosmology and there being an infinite amount of these "hypertimelines" with insignificant 5-D space

I'm pretty sure Dread and Magic don't actually care about any perceived 'passive aggression'. Again, they're just trying to bait people to get this locked or pushed to staff discussion.
I'm totally sure of this, I don't know why I'm derailing the whole crt with this, He just explained to her that he didn't understand the subject.

Y'all would have a better time arguing for low 1-C DBH using the weird dragon ball cosmology and there being an infinite amount of these "hypertimelines" with insignificant 5-D space
I am completely sure that this will never be accepted either, for DB to be tier 1, a moderator or administrator should do a crt, because we don't have any voice and every time something new is invented so we can't

fat-guy-dunk.gif
Every Low 1-C Db upgrade thread

I say Low 1-C DB should be dropped. If you guys want make downgrade threads for the other verses that use the same argument, but just leave DB alone.

Nah I wouldnt go trying to downgrade things now. We already have people like Magic are dead set on construing bad faith and passive aggressiveness, don't give them spitefulness as ammo.

2A to Low 1C is one of the harder things to prove on this site, and so far most of the counters have been more splitting hairs than any hard evidence. Which is kinda what I predicted to myself.

If the thread fails, it fails, get up, move on.

They are gonna just gonna keep creating more hoops for us to jump through, we've seem this clear as day, what we need to prove will change again and again. Meaning, we should stop picking at tier 1 until something in the franchise gives us a slam dunk

Thus far I haven't actually seen a single argument addressing the OP. It's all just people who either haven't read it or the cosmology blog and are derailing the thread by asking pointless questions or making baseless accusations. It's pretty frustrating. I feel like it should pass on a logical basis with the standards presented and the lack of arguments against it but that doesn't actually fly on a battleboarding website built around forum discussion.

As others have said, it's best to get more staff support before even making large revisions like this. It doesn't matter how well-constructed your revision is, it just won't pass without that support in place.

They are gonna just gonna keep creating more hoops for us to jump through, we've seem this clear as day, what we need to prove will change again and again. Meaning, we should stop picking at tier 1 until something in the franchise gives us a slam dunk
At this point, yeah. Even though I think the argument makes perfect sense and it should logically pass you really need totally undeniable evidence for a verse like Dragon Ball to get this passed. Something blunt like Whis saying that the cosmology is fifth-dimensional.

theres-nothing-we-can-do-v0-ppc9obk7ypqb1.jpg

Legitimately, **** this.
It's frustrating a hell, yes, but don't lose perspective. We are debating and arguing over a fictional series' cosmology with what is approaching pseudo science on a level the creators of said franchise have never even thought of on a site with no official authority over said franchise.

Some strangers made bad arguements on the internet and kinda got away with it. This shit happens all the time. We will keep on moving.

It's frustrating a hell, yes, but don't lose perspective. We are debating and arguing over a fictional series' cosmology with what is approaching pseudo science on a level the creators of said franchise have never even thought of on a site with no official authority over said franchise.

Some strangers made bad arguements on the internet and kinda got away with it. This shit happens all the time. We will keep on moving.
Approaching pseudo-science? Half of this site is pseudo-science through sheer necessity and honestly more importantly convenience.

I agree. In the end it's all just internet strangers arguing over nonsense. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when it feels like other people's hard work is derailed and ignored.

Gotta hope that DBS has interesting things coming up. Not even Low 1-C things, just interesting things that can breathe new life into revisions.

Back