• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That’s literally just Causality Manipulation Goku already has resistance to that
on himself, not on goku, aka he will not resist since the hax is not being made on him to be resisted

Serious question shouldn't Bojack scale to Broly's High 3-A key? Movie villains are generally stronger than the previous one and the only exception to this rule was Janemba.

plus M9 Z fighters should intituively be > the ones from M8 as they are post cell games.

(Bojack being below Restricted SSJ Broly doesn't feel okay at all).
well depends, is broly movie canon to bojack movie?

Pretty sure goku does have acausality type 1 but either way goku resists causality manip if your attacks affect past present and future that’s causality simple as that

Facts
acausality type 1 is pretty useless against it tbh

on himself, not on goku, aka he will not resist since the hax is not being made on him to be resisted

well depends, is broly movie canon to bojack movie?

acausality type 1 is pretty useless against it tbh
Okay so you’re arguing Sonic can use causality manipulation on himself and thus make his attacks affect during all points in time that is still causality manipulation if his attacks have causality manipulation it doesn’t matter it’s still causality manipulation Goku resists this it doesn’t matter if it’s sonics attacks having causality manip it’s still causality manip plain and simple I don’t see how you can extrapolate this

Perhaps (for the acausality message not the movie message)

Okay so you’re arguing Sonic can use causality manipulation on himself and thus make his attacks affect during all points in time that is still causality manipulation
yeah it is still causality manipulation, it just isn't being used on goku

if his attacks have causality manipulation it doesn’t matter it’s still causality manipulation Goku resists this it doesn’t matter if it’s sonics attacks having causality manip it’s still causality manip plain and simple I don’t see how you can extrapolate this
i don't see how you can't understand something this simple, goku can resist having causality manipulation being used on himself, unless he has strong acausality he won't "resist" a causality manipulation that is not even being used on himself, if it is not being used on him then the resistance is quite useless in this scenario, goku resists time manipulation too, will he "resist" a char using time manip on themselves via making them faster?

Perhaps (for the acausality message not the movie message)
huh, what is the proof for it?

i don't see how you can't understand something this simple, goku can resist having causality manipulation being used on himself, unless he has strong acausality he won't "resist" a causality manipulation that is not even being used on himself, if it is not being used on him then the resistance is quite useless in this scenario, goku resists time manipulation too, will he "resist" a char using time manip on themselves via making them faster?

It’d probably help to explain it in another way, I interpret what you’re saying as Sonic attacking Goku in the past, future, etc, as do he. Are you saying this or implying something else?

It’d probably help to explain it in another way, I interpret what you’re saying as Sonic attacking Goku in the past, future, etc, as do he. Are you saying this or implying something else?
i think i understood your question, but just to clarify, are you asking if the sonic stuff i explained is just him attacking in all time periods?

It’s because it still doesn’t matter his attacks are now affecting causality all of time goku resists this so him landing punches that reach all of time doesn’t matter I assume you mean time acceleration like mih in your example but Goku has resistande to tike skip and time stop

i said perhaps In agreement with u

It’s because it still doesn’t matter his attacks are now affecting causality
his attacks are not affecting causality, what are you talking about

all of time goku resists this
no goku resists having causality manip being done to him, this one isn't being done on him

so him landing punches that reach all of time doesn’t matter
yes it does, depending on how they are done goku may resist, but sonic's he does not

I assume you mean time acceleration like mih in your example but Goku has resistande to tike skip and time stop
yeah he does, but would that make pucchi unable to do his time acceleration on himself?

i said perhaps In agreement with u
oh okay my bad

his attacks are not affecting causality, what are you talking about

no goku resists having causality manip being done to him, this one isn't being done on him

yes it does, depending on how they are done goku may resist, but sonic's he does not

yeah he does, but would that make pucchi unable to do his time acceleration on himself?

oh okay my bad
I’m confused I just looked at sonics profile doesn’t sonic have causality manip for hurting Solaris through all points in time I don’t see what you’re saying on his profile

I’m confused I just looked at sonics profile doesn’t sonic have causality manip for hurting Solaris through all points in time I don’t see what you’re saying on his profile
yeah he does have that for that reason, he makes his own attacks go through all of time, he is not using causality manip on solaris, but on himself

No he isn't. He's using it on Goku too, to punch him across time. And even if he is, the end result doesn't change.

Methodology =! Effects.
The end result doesn't change, but the method does, sonic is not affecting goku's cause and effect, he is affecting his own cause and effect to go through all of time, thus goku being able to resist his own cause and effect being screwed over doesn't protect him here since his cause and effect are not being affected

Random Comment
But this HERE might be an interesting idea
It works better given both characters shares two Tiers that are the same lol
May just try a matchup at some point in the future just for Funs Sake

The end result doesn't change, but the method does, sonic is not affecting goku's cause and effect, he is affecting his own cause and effect to go through all of time, thus goku being able to resist his own cause and effect being screwed over doesn't protect him here since his cause and effect are not being affected
Gonna disagree here. Under the assumption this is causality manipulation, depending on Goku's resistance, he wouldn't be affected from his past or future versions being attacked.

However, I don't really think Sonic's ability should even be considered causality manipulation anyways. It should just be an extension of time manip since his attacks hit you through every instance of time simultaneously. Might need to make a crt for that tbh.

Question, is zeno more powerful than super shenron? Because i feel like super shenron can be argued 2-A with wish granting, and then zeno would scale via actual power, and zalama of course. So obviously theres the scan saying no wish is beyond super shenrons power, we know shenron is capable of restoring multiple universe from the erasure of zeno, so if theres no limit to his power presumably, then i think a "possibly" rating for hypothetically being capable of creating or destroying an infinite amount of spacetime continuums if somebody wished for it. Which would scale to zeno "possibly 2-A, above shenron who can grant any wish on a 4d scale, should hypothetically have the power to create/destroy an infinite amount of spacetime continuums" this is the same treatment rimuru gets with his "likely" rating : likely Multiverse level+ with Void God Azathoth(Ciel has likely turned the stomach into Imaginary Space which is infinite in size, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums. I think zeno or at the very least super shenron should get the same treatment with the context and feats we have been given, or rimuru should lose that rating entirely, or be given a "possibly". . .

Question, is zeno more powerful than super shenron?
We've discussed that here in the general and the reception was basically "Yes, Zeno should be stronger than Super Shenron" and from there it was more about how powerful Super Shenron was. We already know the Grand Priest and Zenos both back the idea that he can do 'anything' and they're well aware of the parallel timelines existing, it's also extremely doubtful the the GP and Zeno are somehow ignorant of how Many Worlds theory applies to the timelines.

So is Many Worlds theory accepted for DB? Last I checked yes. It's why the cosmology is considered an extremely high level of 2-B with it not being 2-A due to a technicality. So if Zeno and the GP are well aware of the other timelines and should be aware of Many Worlds theory applying to the Dragon World and they both claim Super Shenron can do 'anything' and Zeno is the strongest being in existence (including Super Shenron) then logically Zeno and Super Shenron should both be 2-B.

Why isn't this extremely basic and clearcut logic not accepted? Frankly it's just because the detractors don't like the idea of 2-B DB. Wasn't the 'excellent' excuse against it something like 'Other timeline Zenos exist and they haven't wiped out the entire cosmology so they can't be 2-B!' which...obviously makes zero sense. Given we were never given any impression that any Zeno would ever want to destroy the entire cosmology and that same logic applies to damn near any other 2-B verse with 2-B characters.

Anyone else tired of the transformations? like I understand with stronger enemies mean stronger transformation but like doesn’t it get annoying that they HAVE to rely on them? like why not they be so strong that they can beat a boss in base form or find a way to make it even stronger

Question, is zeno more powerful than super shenron? Because i feel like super shenron can be argued 2-A with wish granting, and then zeno would scale via actual power, and zalama of course. So obviously theres the scan saying no wish is beyond super shenrons power, we know shenron is capable of restoring multiple universe from the erasure of zeno, so if theres no limit to his power presumably, then i think a "possibly" rating for hypothetically being capable of creating or destroying an infinite amount of spacetime continuums if somebody wished for it. Which would scale to zeno "possibly 2-A, above shenron who can grant any wish on a 4d scale, should hypothetically have the power to create/destroy an infinite amount of spacetime continuums" this is the same treatment rimuru gets with his "likely" rating : likely Multiverse level+ with Void God Azathoth(Ciel has likely turned the stomach into Imaginary Space which is infinite in size, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums. I think zeno or at the very least super shenron should get the same treatment with the context and feats we have been given, or rimuru should lose that rating entirely, or be given a "possibly". . .

I agree with it

We've discussed that here in the general and the reception was basically "Yes, Zeno should be stronger than Super Shenron" and from there it was more about how powerful Super Shenron was. We already know the Grand Priest and Zenos both back the idea that he can do 'anything' and they're well aware of the parallel timelines existing, it's also extremely doubtful the the GP and Zeno are somehow ignorant of how Many Worlds theory applies to the timelines.

So is Many Worlds theory accepted for DB? Last I checked yes. It's why the cosmology is considered an extremely high level of 2-B with it not being 2-A due to a technicality. So if Zeno and the GP are well aware of the other timelines and should be aware of Many Worlds theory applying to the Dragon World and they both claim Super Shenron can do 'anything' and Zeno is the strongest being in existence (including Super Shenron) then logically Zeno and Super Shenron should both be 2-B.

Why isn't this extremely basic and clearcut logic not accepted? Frankly it's just because the detractors don't like the idea of 2-B DB. Wasn't the 'excellent' excuse against it something like 'Other timeline Zenos exist and they haven't wiped out the entire cosmology so they can't be 2-B!' which...obviously makes zero sense. Given we were never given any impression that any Zeno would ever want to destroy the entire cosmology and that same logic applies to damn near any other 2-B verse with 2-B characters.
Am I the only one who thinks we should try to update the characters from DB to 2-B?

You can use all my scans to make this happen, I would do it one way or another at some point, but your ideas are better

https://imgur.com/a/mVKZLDH

Random Comment
But this HERE might be an interesting idea
It works better given both characters shares two Tiers that are the same lol
May just try a matchup at some point in the future just for Funs Sake
Micah what do you think?

Anyone else tired of the transformations? like I understand with stronger enemies mean stronger transformation but like doesn’t it get annoying that they HAVE to rely on them? like why not they be so strong that they can beat a boss in base form or find a way to make it even stronger
I don't mind non-saiyans getting power-ups/forms like Piccolo or Freeza but I do agree that the forms end up lame when they're just a generic power increase. I really wish TTT would be more creative with what their forms actually mean and would give them new abilities to compliment, like with Ultra Instinct or Ultra Ego.

As for the base form argument, that's kind of where Whis is trying to lead Goku and True UI is the closest thing to it thus far. With any luck EoZ Goku is actually Goku with mastery over UI and no longer needs to transform but we both know they're going to force more forms for merchandising. Goku could master UI into base form, like with SSG, and he'll just stack on Super Saiyan to unlock 'Super Saiyan Instinct' or something, like SSGSS.

If you guys want to upgrade suoer shenron to 2-B because "he can make any wish" then you would have to not scale him to zeno, since killing zeno is also a possible wish

Yeah I think 2-A should be done

Also manga Zamasu has a statement that he was gonna destroy every parallel world which means a timeline

If you guys want to upgrade suoer shenron to 2-B because "he can make any wish" then you would have to not scale him to zeno, since killing zeno is also a possible wish
Yeah I could see Shenron getting Likely 2-B and then Zeno getting Possibly 2-B but I could see Zeno not getting one entirely tbh

Back