• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah I think 2-A should be done

Also manga Zamasu has a statement that he was gonna destroy every parallel world which means a timeline
I noticed that it's possible to be 2-A with a longer timeline than 2-C, and I think it's possible.

About Zamasu I believe it is possible, he has statements about that, but I think he is referring only to the planets that have life

About Zen'ō it doesn't scale, I think that's wrong, let's say he has a quote of erasing all existence, he even talks about temporal lines maybe (as world should refer to temporal lines, because Whis examples of this)

We don't put him above Super Shenron, but it's possible to update him with Whis' quote and him having his own argument for such an act.

Manga

Last edited:
Yeah I think 2-A should be done

Also manga Zamasu has a statement that he was gonna destroy every parallel world which means a timeline

Yeah I could see Shenron getting Likely 2-B and then Zeno getting Possibly 2-B but I could see Zeno not getting one entirely tbh
Like, if the argument is that "he can make any wish with no limits" then no one should scale since "killing" or "defeating" that someone is also a possible wish

Like, if the argument is that "he can make any wish with no limits" then no one should scale since "killing" or "defeating" that someone is also a possible wish
Zeno is stated to be the supreme being and everyone in the multiverse unanimously agreed to this, despite many knowing the existence of Super Shenron or Zarama, I don't see how Zeno cany scale when you can argue that he surpasses the strength of even Super Shenron (and hence his creator) therefore being stated to be the strongest

I can see where omega comes from tbh, since Zeno being unbeatable even to SupaShenron would contradict Shenron being able to do anything within the verse

ok, but if we really scale zeno above him, then the logic for the 2-B scaling would not work
Why? There's no contention that Zeno is THE supreme being in the verse, him scaling to a higher level of 2-B and thus being able to destroy Super Shenron doesn't contradict anything. Also the fact that Zeno killed Zamasu who had his immortality granted by the exact same Super Shenron (that is, 2-B Wishing) just cements the deal.

Why? There's no contention that Zeno is THE supreme being in the verse
, him scaling to a higher level of 2-B and thus being able to destroy Super Shenron doesn't contradict anything. Also the fact that Zeno killed Zamasu who had his immortality granted by the exact same Super Shenron (that is, 2-B Wishing) just cements the deal.
1 his potential 2-B with wish granting doesn't mean much for the immortality potency
2 if the argument to give him 2-B is the "can wish for anything with no limits" then having zeno as being above him, aka above what he can make true wishes/limit of his wish powers, the argument for 2-B falls because there would be things that he can't do, aka he has limits and as sich we can't use the argument of no limits to scale him that high because he would have shown limits

1 his potential 2-B with wish granting doesn't mean much for the immortality potency
No? Him being able to negate a wish granted by a 2-B Dragon is a perfectly valid reason, especially given that we know even the likes of Beerus couldn't erase him (at least in the manga).
2 if the argument to give him 2-B is the "can wish for anything with no limits" then having zeno as being above him, aka above what he can make true wishes/limit of his wish powers, the argument for 2-B falls because there would be things that he can't do, aka he has limits and as sich we can't use the argument of no limits to scale him that high because he would have shown limits
Which is easily explained away by the fact that Zeno is simply stronger than Super Shenron and/or his creator.

No? Him being able to negate a wish granted by a 2-B Dragon is a perfectly valid reason, especially given that we know even the likes of Beerus couldn't erase him (at least in the manga).
beerus couldn't erase him because he was gonna regen from it, also the attack potency of his reality warping really means nothing for this at all

Which is easily explained away by the fact that Zeno is simply stronger than Super Shenron and/or his creator.
if he is stronger than super shenron has a limit, and if he has a limit we can't use the statements of no limit to make him 2-B since he has shown a limit

do you have the raws? because that is not in line with what zamasu wants to do at all
Nah I’m at school rn that’s the best thing I could find when looking up Zamasu threatening to destroy all parallel worlds
Also this makes no sense. The bottom of the scan says that Zamasu was gonna destroy all timelines in the universe 7 macrocosm. This makes 0 sense
Ignore it the text says enough
Lmao, the hell is this? Looks like some screenshot from a tiktok/YT short
It’s the best I can find while being at school atm I get out in like 30 mins
Can zamasu’s ****** move
This is the mangq

Nah I’m at school rn that’s the best thing I could find when looking up Zamasu threatening to destroy all parallel worlds

Ignore it the text says enough

It’s the best I can find while being at school atm I get out in like 30 mins

This is the mangq
If there are raws for this then it might warrant a possibly/likely 2-A rating.

Back