• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

it seems like toriyama got inspired by the demon land in OG DB and changed it a bit in the manga, but i guess it still would be the same because of the cosmologies just a retcon in art style.

I think the kingdom of demons should be left out, in DBH it presents much more of it and in the new movie by Akira toriyama maybe it can have a mention of it, all that we know that it exists in the Universe as an alternate dimension to the universe

they don't even have the same name tho lmao, its only called the demon realm on that wiki
in the title of the episode it is called the demon realm

it seems like toriyama got inspired by the demon land in OG DB and changed it a bit in the manga, but i guess it still would be the same because of the cosmologies just a retcon in art style.
"demon land" is only the english adaptation name, "demon realm" is the name used in the episode

Mark my words, the key to upgrading DBS lies with the Time Chambers across the macrocosm. Yes the one on Earth was stated to be the size of Earth but we don't actually know much about what they really are, how multiple exist, how many there and why they all share the same white void appearance or even why they differ in time dilation. In other words if Toyo expands on the lore of the chambers in the next arc (because of Freeza) it could end up having massive ramifications for DBS by revealing their actual nature and origins.

If it turns out I'm wrong then...well, Monaito did state the Namekians came from an entirely different realm. That by itself would imply there is much more to the multiverse than just the main 12 macrocosms and Zeno's space.

Mark my words, the key to upgrading DBS lies with the Time Chambers across the macrocosm. Yes the one on Earth was stated to be the size of Earth but we don't actually know much about what they really are, how multiple exist, how many there and why they all share the same white void appearance or even why they differ in time dilation. In other words if Toyo expands on the lore of the chambers in the next arc (because of Freeza) it could end up having massive ramifications for DBS by revealing their actual nature and origins.

If it turns out I'm wrong then...well, Monaito did state the Namekians came from an entirely different realm. That by itself would imply there is much more to the multiverse than just the main 12 macrocosms and Zeno's space.
Well, I think those halls of time are other Universes that Zen'ō left when he erases the Universe, it's very similar, I believe it's just a big void without space-time that multiplies during time travel or it could simply be creations of a namekusei (the realm where the Super Shenron is), in Beerus's time room you could feel an energy of a God that crushed Vegeta and Goku with just his presence

What I really hope is that Zen'ō's palace is a higher dimension, as they see the 4D Universes in fictional form and demonstrated this in the manga and anime, Zeno'oh takes all the Universes in his hand and holds them as if they weren't nothing but being able to touch planets with your hand and destroy them with ease, but all we know so far is that cosmos lies outside DB's multiverse, as per a databook.

Man i wonder, what is the best form? Is it another version of super saiyan? Like, orange piccolo we can excuse as him getting his godly ki from his kami fusion, but what about gohan? Can goku achieve a beast form as well? I hope we have explanations in the future

Man i wonder, what is the best form? Is it another version of super saiyan? Like, orange piccolo we can excuse as him getting his godly ki from his kami fusion, but what about gohan? Can goku achieve a beast form as well? I hope we have explanations in the future
Explanations in DB are never well elaborated, don't expect too much, we don't even know how Ssj3 came about and how it got there and what is the story behind it.

To this day it's a mystery

I think in db xenoverse any race can transform into beast mode. Although the xenoverse is not canon, it is perhaps a possibility that any race can attain.

guys why is toei cell high uni
5X4mX.png

Serious question shouldn't Bojack scale to Broly's High 3-A key? Movie villains are generally stronger than the previous one and the only exception to this rule was Janemba.

plus M9 Z fighters should intituively be > the ones from M8 as they are post cell games.

(Bojack being below Restricted SSJ Broly doesn't feel okay at all).

That’s literally just Causality Manipulation Goku already has resistance to that
I don’t think he would resist getting Punched itself. Causality manip just seems to be the vehicle for it to happen. Unless he has some kind of Acausality, I think it should work.

Serious question shouldn't Bojack scale to Broly's High 3-A key? Movie villains are generally stronger than the previous one and the only exception to this rule was Janemba.

plus M9 Z fighters should intituively be > the ones from M8 as they are post cell games.

(Bojack being below Restricted SSJ Broly doesn't feel okay at all).
No, it doesn't scale, but soon I'll make a CRT of the Bojack

I don’t think he would resist getting Punched itself. Causality manip just seems to be the vehicle for it to happen. Unless he has some kind of Acausality, I think it should work.
Pretty sure goku does have acausality type 1 but either way goku resists causality manip if your attacks affect past present and future that’s causality simple as that
Sonic is covered in needles, Goku gets passively fear manipped, gg
Facts

Back