• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Broly was training with Goku while holding back, if I recall correctly, and the reason he isn't shown engaging in combat after that opening battle is because he still doesn't have control over his power, and Goku is frightened of his full strength. Broly is most likely stronger than them, still.

Gohan wonders if Goku and Vegeta could have beaten Cell Max and you only wonder if you aren't completely certain. So even though he witnessed they're raw power back in the ToP (including MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta), he still isn't 100% certain that Goku and Vegeta could have won, so that could possibly put Cell Max just ever so slightly above ToP MUI Goku. I use ToP cause that's the last time we know for certain Gohan fully witnessed Goku and Vegeta's power thoroughly. So Final Gohan >>> Cell Max > Orange Piccolo, and Cell Max is =/> ToP MUI Goku, which is all going off of Gohan's wondering (this is all based on the spoilers provided of course, will have to check the scene to get a proper answer).
Gohan's not sure is because he doesn't know the power of cell, it's just bullshit lol

Gohan wonders if Goku and Vegeta could have beaten Cell Max and you only wonder if you aren't completely certain. So even though he witnessed they're raw power back in the ToP (including MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta), he still isn't 100% certain that Goku and Vegeta could have won, so that could possibly put Cell Max just ever so slightly above ToP MUI Goku. I use ToP cause that's the last time we know for certain Gohan fully witnessed Goku and Vegeta's power thoroughly. So Final Gohan >>> Cell Max > Orange Piccolo, and Cell Max is =/> ToP MUI Goku, which is all going off of Gohan's wondering (this is all based on the spoilers provided of course, will have to check the scene to get a proper answer).
the movie doesn't even match the official timeline it's a completely non-canon movie

Still, now is confirmed Gohan is stronger than Goku by now.

And Piccolo is SSB level now, that's nicee, he was so faar ahead of Goku that is not even funny.

Still, now is confirmed Gohan is stronger than Goku by now.

And Piccolo is SSB level now, that's nicee, he was so faar ahead of Goku that is not even funny.
With that, I can just ask: how strong is gonna be Anime Moro (not tier-wise)?

Unlike Manga Moro, he's most likely be (unless retcon comes) beyond Beerus level, and beyond ToP MUI unless Gohan Blanco is just a temporal transformation/He doesn't stomp Gohan there

With that, I can just ask: how strong is gonna be Anime Moro (not tier-wise)?

Unlike Manga Moro, he's most likely be (unless retcon comes) beyond Beerus level, and beyond ToP MUI unless Gohan Blanco is just a temporal transformation/He doesn't stomp Gohan there
Most likely.

Altho, we don't know if Broly is stronger than Beerus yet.

Beerus seems unreacheable by now, so I really doubt Moro would be any stronger.
But sure he would be stronger than people like Vermouth, who is surpassed by Jiren.

iirc the Universal shockwaves weren’t ever referenced again after the feat happened so I’d be surprised if Super Hero randomly brought it up

Something tells me that CRT is not going to end well, knowing DB here................................
Like I said, I know nothing, I didn't even know the movie came out today, not like I'll ever pay Toei one stinkin' cent from my pocket to those greedy-ass ***** after the shitstorm they did with their copyright.

So, let me give you the good news, I'll be updating this comment as I watch bits of the movie:
  • We might be updating Krillin to Solar System level or even Universe level if my memory serves right.

Back