• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The entire base got annihilated during the battle with Cell Max.
Besides, odds are she is dead, either of old age or the destruction of the Red Ribbon Army in Age 750.
Literally all it takes is for toriyama to say "actually there was a secret underground base somewhere on an abandoned island." and boom

Either she died of old age, is still around as an old lady, or she somehow found a way to stay young. Remember, she was a full grown woman who was likely in her 30's when Goku was like 13.

screenshot_2022_04_2_fenjr.jpg

Deez nuts.

Tbh, the CGI was absolutely ******* bonkers when Gamma 2 sacrificed himself, when Piccolo went naranja, and when Gohan Makankosappo'd Cell Max. I loved it.
The CGI was so great, and much better than any previously shown CGI in Dragon Ball (with maybe the exception of DB Legends opening).

Honestly I think all of the fighters who participated in the final battle might be upgraded to 3-A.
I doubt Krillin will get upgraded; his ass got jobbed by Cell Max. Same with 18, but at least she has more basis. Goten and Trunks, it's possible. Fat Gotenks managed to form a large crack in Cell Max's head, so he's the most likely to actually scale.

I doubt Krillin will get upgraded; his ass got jobbed by Cell Max. Same with 18, but at least she has more basis. Goten and Trunks, it's possible. Fat Gotenks managed to form a large crack in Cell Max's head, so he's the most likely to actually scale.
The fact that his Kienzan was able to push away Cell Max from 18 still shows that he's in a similar ball park to the others.Cell Max isn't the 3-A bench mark here, Base Piccolo is. The others weren't doing much worse than SSJ Gohan was, and he's stronger than Base Gohan who is relative to Base Piccolo, so even if Goten, Trunks, 18, and Krillin are weaker than SSJ Gohan, they are still likely in the same realm as Base Gohan and Piccolo. Heck even if Krillin scales below Base Piccolo, he would still be 3-A.

Last edited:
The fact that his Kienzan was able to push away Cell Max's arm from 18 still shows that he's in a similar ball park to the others.Cell Max isn't the 3-A bench mark here, Base Piccolo is. The others weren't doing much worse than SSJ Gohan was, and he's stronger than Base Gohan who is relative to Base Piccolo, so even if Goten, Trunks, 18, and Krillin are weaker than SSJ Gohan, they are still likely in the same realm as Base Gohan and Piccolo. Heck even if Krillin scales below Base Piccolo, he would still be 3-A.
Only his Kienzan would be 3-A, not his physical stats

The fact that his Kienzan was able to push away Cell Max's arm from 18 still shows that he's in a similar ball park to the others.
Then the Kienzan would be 3-A. Krillin himself would not be, just like how we treat Tien's Shin Kikoho as 4-C and Tien himself as lower than that. You'd need a lot more to try and claim Krillin is physically 3-A. 18 has more basis because of TOP shit, Goten and Trunks can probably scale, and I think Fat Gotenks should scale given he cracked Cell Max's head.

Then the Kienzan would be 3-A. Krillin himself would not be, just like how we treat Tien's Shin Kikoho as 4-C and Tien himself as lower than that. You'd need a lot more to try and claim Krillin is physically 3-A. 18 has more basis because of TOP shit, Goten and Trunks can probably scale, and I think Fat Gotenks should scale given he cracked Cell Max's head.
Like I said, he still physically made Cell Max flinch just like Gotenks. Why should Goten and Trunks be given 3-A and not Krillin, they don't do any real training as far as we're aware where as Krillin does try to keep in shape iirc.

Like I said, he still physically made Cell Max flinch just like Gotenks.
Unless I'm stupid (and I probably am), I don't remember anything of the sort.
Why should Goten and Trunks be given 3-A and not Krillin, they don't do any real training as far as we're aware where as Krillin does try to keep in shape iirc.
I will give you that, but at the same time, how do we know if Krillin is keeping himself from getting rusty by "training" or if it's just him doing his job as a policeman? We only saw him training with 18 in DBS because of the TOP. There was no such need to "train" for years after that, and he's just been doing his job as a policeman since then.

Back