• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah, and he also stated in another interview a long time ago that Goku was his favorite.
No, I mean when asked who his favorite character was during an interview for Daizenshuu 2, Toriyama said Goku was ever-so slightly topped by a green alien. "I guess I like Piccolo the most after all," Toriyama said. "Out of all the enemies, Piccolo Daimaō is the one I like most, and even after that I like Piccolo the most.

Finally Piccolo got a 2 new forms!! I knew it that Gohan will get a new form. Looks like a combo of UI and SSJ2 though. Looks good. That sepecial beam cannon was fire. Can not wait to watch the full movie now.

As for the Jiren thing... That will impact also The Infinite Zamasu scaling that's been going on?

Finally Piccolo got a 2 new forms!! I knew it that Gohan will get a new form. Looks like a combo of UI and SSJ2 though. Looks good. That sepecial beam cannon was fire. Can not wait to watch the full movie now.

As for the Jiren thing... That will impact also The Infinite Zamasu scaling that's been going on?
i say no jiren is still up zamas iz only goku and vegeta were closer and possibly up zamas iz

If it’s taken literally the Low 2-C scaling chain gets a bit smaller but none of the ratings really change
Oh ok. Won't it affect the fusions (Merged Zamasu and Vegito) though? Guess not... Though it increases notion that 3A and low 2C in DB are not really that apart... Jiren fought SB Goku and around his level characters...

3A-Low 2C still dumb given the Series don't even treat differently

Regardless the main question is how do you stack Gohan Blanco, Piccolo Naranja and Cell Max in comparison

Disappointed they used semi-perfect cell as the basis for cell max. Perfected Cell in red would've been much cooler. I think it wouldve also been nicer if he was at least somewhat like actual cell instead of just a berserker monster, but whatever.

IMG_9926.png
DBS Anime is the main canon?

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm gonna say watching Jiren clearly be superior using my eyes during the T.o.P >> a likely throwaway statement made years after

Disappointed they used semi-perfect cell as the basis for cell max. Perfected Cell in red would've been much cooler. I think it wouldve also been nicer if he was at least somewhat like actual cell instead of just a berserker monster, but whatever.
The bad thing is that he is mindless

3A-Low 2C still dumb given the Series don't even treat differently

Regardless the main question is how do you stack Gohan Blanco, Piccolo Naranja and Cell Max in comparison
Gohan wonders if Goku and Vegeta could have beaten Cell Max and you only wonder if you aren't completely certain. So even though he witnessed they're raw power back in the ToP (including MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta), he still isn't 100% certain that Goku and Vegeta could have won, so that could possibly put Cell Max just ever so slightly above ToP MUI Goku. I use ToP cause that's the last time we know for certain Gohan fully witnessed Goku and Vegeta's power thoroughly. So Final Gohan >>> Cell Max > Orange Piccolo, and Cell Max is =/> ToP MUI Goku, which is all going off of Gohan's wondering (this is all based on the spoilers provided of course, will have to check the scene to get a proper answer).

Is it the most solid thing ever, nope, but as far as I'm aware there is no other form of comparison given from the spoilers. Besides that promo thing that said Gohan was the strongest warrior.

Yeah I know, what I mean is that Cell we know, could have been a better villian.

The creators could've pull a Frieza one and give us old Cell.

But still doesn't matter, the movie is still great anyways

Idk if this was already known or not but

Android 21's appearance was only in a flashback when she was Dr. Gero's wife. Meaning shes not canon as an android. Yet.

Yeah I saw that info on the Hispanic community, those guys never fail to bring us information really quick.

Gohan wonders if Goku and Vegeta could have beaten Cell Max and you only wonder if you aren't completely certain. So even though he witnessed they're raw power back in the ToP (including MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta), he still isn't 100% certain that Goku and Vegeta could have won, so that could possibly put Cell Max just ever so slightly above ToP MUI Goku. I use ToP cause that's the last time we know for certain Gohan fully witnessed Goku and Vegeta's power thoroughly. So Final Gohan >>> Cell Max > Orange Piccolo, and Cell Max is =/> ToP MUI Goku, which is all going off of Gohan's wondering (this is all based on the spoilers provided of course, will have to check the scene to get a proper answer).
On par, not above.

Tbh at this point the manga and the anime after the TOP/Broly have become completely different continuities. I honestly doubt the moro and granolah arcs will ever see the screens.

The interview statement while cool and maybe a bit more support, is vague and doesn't specify in any way. With it you could argue Gohan>Zeno.

Back