• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I hate when power scaling is inconsistent like this. Last 2 chapters, blue Goku was fighting awakened gas well, then ultra instinct which is muliple stages of one shotting higher than blue + ultra ego vegeta who is as strong are still weaker than gas.

I hate when power scaling is inconsistent like this. Last 2 chapters, blue Goku was fighting awakened gas well, then ultra instinct which is muliple stages of one shotting higher than blue + ultra ego vegeta who is as strong are still weaker than gas.
Perfected SSB Goku was being heavily outmatched by Gas at every point.

Exactly, at no point in 82 did Goku fight Gas "well", the whole point was to show Goku's superiority in teleportation + Goku using his genius Battle IQ to BFR Gas for time

how many times are they gonna use the double fist move?

vegeta-flying-double-axe-handle.jpg

Ultra instinct just looks like normal Goku fighting no actual change to the style or his movement like they did in the anime.

Also Hakai is about as consistent as Thor’s power level in marvel comics.

This seems like a build up for fusion, I could be wrong.

I hate when power scaling is inconsistent like this. Last 2 chapters, blue Goku was fighting awakened gas well, then ultra instinct which is multiple stages of one-shotting higher than blue + ultra ego Vegeta who is as strong as are still weaker than gas.
Blue Goku was mainly playing defense and running away from Gas the entire time. While I do agree that according to the scaling Blue Goku shouldn't have given Gas that much trouble, you have to keep in mind that authors don't have the same ridiculous mindset as some power scalers here.

Well he was definitely was toying with goku regardless
No, he was pissed at him and trying to kill him.
What changes were made to Hakai?
Before it immediately started disintegrating the target. Now it's just a big ki blast and it doesn't erase anything on contact.
Blue Goku was mainly playing defense and running away from Gas the entire time. While I do agree that according to the scaling Blue Goku shouldn't have given Gas that much trouble, you have to keep in mind that authors don't have the same ridiculous mindset as some power scalers here.
I am aware. But the actual gap is way too big to ignore and it doesn't make sense.

So like I think that UE Vegeta could potentially be stronger then a fusion given time. Not to the current them but from previous arcs

"With further coaxing and manipulation from his older brother, Gas managed to regain control over his mind and powers, regaining his first stage transformation in the process. Elec noted that now Gas had truly become the strongest warrior in Universe 7. In this awakened state, Gas was able to cripple Granolah and then handle Goku who was using Autonomous Ultra Instinct and Perfect Super Saiyan Blue with little effort, while also using the fight to test out his new powers. Likewise he could fly across deep space at extreme speeds that surpassed that of spaceships, crossing from a faraway planet to Planet Cereal in a matter of roughly twenty minutes.

After Goku and Vegeta were healed by Monaito they teamed up against Gas with a new resolve to focus entirely on victory as Bardock had. Despite this and using both Perfected Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego respectively, Gas still held the edge against the two, overwhelming the duo even when they both attempted to push Vegeta's Beerus Ball upon him."
- DBZ wiki about Gas' power

The SSB Goku fighting Gas with IT is the only battle i like, that scene actually demonstrated Goku's battle style, but sadly it is one good thing in million of others bad shit

Well... I mean we don't want EE being nuked from Vegeta and possibly Beerus pages right? Better give them the resistance instead.

Beerus manga have a page???. Anyway even if he has one he is not affected, since he still have EE feat when he hakai Zamasu

I forgot Beerus doesn't have a manga profile, so yeah I mean Vegeta. We should give Gas and Goku resistance for touching the ball without being erased, or else Vegeta's EE is removed.

Back