• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Remember to at least attempt to act your best no matter what happens.

Also, for the topic above. I dunno why, I imagine giving Gohan a shield for some reason.

Since it's a staff only thread now I'm only gonna say it here

How in the world does Fu's universe/space-time prove that the universes are only 3-A? It's literally impossible

Likely something to do with how they're connected in that destroying things on one side destroys something else on the other.

It's repeatedly referred to as a new space-time, so it's more than likely just something really strange going on rather than literally just being the same universe but different.

I was only interested in the upgrade because we'd get a discussion about low 1-C people would actualy pay attention to but it being staff only is kinda boring. Also make me ask why bother asking Zamasu to make a blog when everyone is ignoring it and he can't participate anyway?

Zamasu can participate in it. Also, I believe knowledgeable members can comment, if they have good arguments and stuff. Though you might need to ask a staff beforehand.

Yeah everyone keeps saying it was rejected before. But this is the first time we had cosmology blog for the series.
In Heroes is still going on so they shouldn't be kicked out just because it's part of Dragon Ball.

Zamasu can participate in it. Also, I believe knowledgeable members can comment, if they have good arguments and stuff. Though you might need to ask a staff beforehand.
The staff hasn't tagged the knowledgeable members tho, unless they did after I stopped paying attention.

Ah right, I thought they tagged knowledgeable members. My bad.

Though, if you have some arguments you want to talk about in the thread, I believe you can ask a staff for permission.

Not like we need to, anyways, as the arguments against the upgrade is lackluster, and I doubt zamasu will have a problem debunking them.

Yeah so far there hasn't been a proper debunk for the upgrade. Nothing disproves Fu's universe being a space-time, nor do I see how anything in Zamasu blog that proves 3-A universes over Low 2-C

Fu's universe was, atleast a copy of the living realm of Universe 7, and it already have it own space-time, that mean the full-fledged Universe 7 have more than one space-time which inside a bigger space-time

DB tier 0 should be a thing, each time the series strike a CRT. it strike even the standard itself, which is a feat equal to real life to fiction

I actually wanted to ask something but didn't wanna derail more. If a attack warps space in you surived the attack without being warped. Wouldn't you get resistance?
In a sense, yes. atleast you should get resistance to limited spartial manip

Well, reading the current revision thread is certainly... something another.

I think it would've been better to make a thread on this whole Low 1-C thing for multiple imbedded Space-Time's. The current thread elaborating on the whole Low 2-C thing being destroying the past, present, and future for single Universe was postponed, and this seems like it would be far more controversial than anything else.

btw , my worst fears were manifested in that low 1-C thread .
-people not understanding the premise
-using the 2-C part of the upgrade to disregard the whole thing
-and chaos overall lol

Back