• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

My second attempt of making Buuhan broken.
He gains a new ability, vice energy: which is basically just clearing space-times or energy that can affect space-times.
Space-time: first kiss: he warpes the vice energy around him, creating a space-time made from multiple subspaces, this ability allows him to transform any attack that have the intention of harming him to a different space-time , it doesn't matter how much destructive or fast the attack is, it doesn't matter if it has any path, shape, or form. As long as there is the intention if harming him, it will be transferred.
Space-time: second kiss : he warps vice energy around any object, matter, energy or even souls and emotions, this vice energy created a spacespace-time around said objects and starts to shrink, slowly crushing the objects from inside out, outside in, atoms and and molecules, even the space-time that is inside gets crushed and destroyed . It can crush entire infinite sized space-times .
Space-time: first cuddle session: this ability i combined with second kiss, it warps vice energy around something, and instead of shrinking, it actually opens space-time holes, allowing other dimensions to hurl in and crush whatever is in that vice energy bubble, and this ability is unique for example: he can open holes to dimension filled with void energy, and make it flood inside the space-time erasing everything in it, turning everything to nothing.
Space-time: second cuddle session: he creates blade shapes made from space-times that can destroy space, time, open rifts in reality, ignore distance and time, and turn anything it touches to vice energy and gets immediately absorbed.
Space-time: lewd handholding: this ability is the strongest,it allows him to merge with any space-time , giving him the ability to control time on energy dimensional level, become the very concept of space, and controls anything in the space-time he merged with, from people, any one who has special power that was born in the space-time, concepts, emotions, ideas, cause and effect, distance, matter, black holes, starts, galaxies etc...

Random idea and crossover.

Sense Granola is a Bounty Hunter and Hit is a assassin it would be cool if they got assigned the same target (Goku,Vegeta,Frieza , or even Jiren)

And we had a arc of them going back to back trying to one up each other.

All tho something I would change is that Granola is from a different universe and give him a better motivation beyond hating Frieza. Also improved abilities that could stand up to Hit

It does when the warlord is a better character than you and his army is basicaly dead save for literaly 2 dudes shilling in the middle of nowhere that don't work for him.
Being a better character doesn't exactly makes you any less evil, so idk how that counts.

Second point is true though, 2 saiyans not working for him on a planet full of life for years? Doesn't sound genocidal to me, granolah is really just blinded with revenge.

Man I haven't been on this thread in weeks, did I miss anything?
Shouldn't saiyan have disease resistance or whatever for being immune to th extinction bomb?
Wasn't Goku almost killed by a virus though? Well actually there are different types of diseases so I can see that Saiyans can resist some diseases

Wasn't Goku almost killed by a virus though? Well actually there are different types of diseases so I can see that Saiyans can resist some diseases
He was killed by the heart virus but A : It tooks years and he could still fight while having a heart attack for a while, B : It's not a real disease either and C : Resistance =/= Immunity, very few characters with disease resistance are actualy immune to them.

It just seem to warrant disease resistance to me, he's clearly more resistant than a baseline human at least.

A common troop of Alien Superheros from comics is being immune to earth diseases. But they can still get effect by other world diseases or stronger man made

The only problem is it said it would only kill humans right?
Yeah, it will leave nature untouched but Jaco seperatly said Saiyans were immune to it and we know he used it on another planet by accident and he was scolded for it so it clearly isn't there to say it only work specificaly on humans and no other species.

Same, although i didn't read the chapters before moro vs ui goku because i'm dumb and couldn't find a good place to read online

Nah, just talking about the extinction bomb from Jaco the galactic patrolman.

Anyone think I should make the thread (If I remember how to)?
Oh lol i never went beyond chapter 2 , mainly because i couldn't find the rest of the chapters anywhere, is it good ?

I just realised how op hakai and versatile it is, in dbz standers ofcourse. And so is forced spirit fission. Finally dbz getting good haxez!

I actually miss Goku using it.

Also what weapon would you guys give Gohan? Sense. Goku has a staff and Trunks has a sword.

Well I made it!

614.jpg

I actually miss Goku using it.

Also what weapon would you guys give Gohan? Sense. Goku has a staff and Trunks has a sword.
Goku with the Nyoibo vs Trunks with his sword would be a fun fight to watch/read. I doubt we'll ever see him use it again though.

Well this is a revision on all of DB's cosmology so 2-C should be discussed and be dealt with

2-C Base Goku is an owo moment

Yeah, Im'ma be honest, it's better to just have it and have that part rejected once and for all (unless new info comes up) rather than just leave it out and have people try to bring it up constantly after this.

Back