• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Am I going insane or did Geekdom really make a three year anniversary video of the whole 'DBS is coming back!' debacle?

Low 1-C DBS?
Apparently a timeline of multiple univers or something can be considered a higher dimensional construct or something depending on certain specifics but everyone quickly focused on the downgrade so no one got really in depth on what fit or doesn't with this idea.

At least that's how I understood it.

Someone made a profile for Granolah. I think its waaaaaay to early for this dude to get a profile considering we only have a half a chapter of him in action with his newfound power and deconstruction makes me go "Ehhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Someone made a profile for Granolah. I think its waaaaaay to early for this dude to get a profile considering we only have a half a chapter of him in action with his newfound power and deconstruction makes me go "Ehhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Yeah it's to early plus he's missing some stuff and we don't know what that ability is yet. I would have waited in tell he's first major fight

Seriously, just imagine having a Omniman vs Guardian of the globe type fight (but scaled way up, with the dude kicking them to the moon and shit), you think it's setting up a new antagonist and stuff, you have a super fight and then...The dude go back to the spaceship, get some grunt work (like doing the laundery) dropped on him and you see it's ******* Appule (or Sorbet if no one cares about Appule) and his shoulders sag with a sigh before it cut to Frieza and either make a joke or set up the actual conflict of the arc.

That would be a genius start for a new show / return of DBS.
Apparently the Gogeta vs Broly fight was gonna have them fighting in the sun at one point, at least if my memory isn't fecking with me. According to an interview it got cut early on due to too long of a run time, but damn that would have been awesome (if stupid, since Gogeta can't survive in space)

i think its cuz he used something different rather than just blowing it up with a ki blast, people in the background were like "oh what technique is this" but I could be wrong

Yeah, that's not just blowing things up. But it's also a bit early to tell what that is outside of deconstruction. Still, it's pretty neat that more people are getting that.

Tbh, I wished they made granolah the strongest by altering his biology, giving him the dna of every warrior, race that lived, living will live I all of the multiverse

His old school sucking, he will suck you dry.....your life force ofcours. Motor is top three most haxed people in dbs and dbz. Not counting heroes.
Wait......what if motor is the last villain of dbs heroes

I just want Anime Moro to show some personality and magic.

I still don't get why Granolah's 150-years worth of training made him so strong, I hope they really talk about him having some innate special quirk or something, otherwise every random person who can live that much can train and become super strong (just to die of old age immeditaly after).

Freiza trained only 4 months and had was very strong. Dbz characters have high potential ....
EXPECT PICCOLO LMAO-

No, i meant what I siad ùwù
images

I just want Anime Moro to show some personality and magic.

I still don't get why Granolah's 150-years worth of training made him so strong, I hope they really talk about him having some innate special quirk or something, otherwise every random person who can live that much can train and become super strong (just to die of old age immeditaly after).
well he was already kinda strong and has a bigger life span than goku and vegeta so it's kinda justified i suppose

Back