• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'm not mad

I'm just disappointed that this seems to be such a one sided debate. I can't even get a single scan out of you. Lol

If we took a poll on who brought forth the most evidence and logic in this scenario, then it would be pretty embarrassing for you.
< n-n-n-n-not a single scan !!
< Hasn't provided shit themself
< Start crying whenever anyone mention Beerus going to rekt Moro casualy in the manga with a direct page.

Super credible.

'FACT AND LOGIC !!! REEEEE!!!!' lol, keep coping, Ben Shapiro, Beerus still one shot your fodder Goat. We'll see each other again next arc when Beerus treat the guy even stronger than Moro as fodder again.

You should take the loss with more dignity tho
Cope.

'T-t-t-take the loss!!!' say the coping guy who hide in a corner crying rather than respond when everyone kept reminding them of every other 'muh stronger than Beerus !!!' cope there have been before.

Your cope : B-b-b-b-berus just meant the gem and tag team with Geku!!!!

Beerus in the manga : Lol, I'mma deal with this fast, would be embarassing if the other GoDs saw me deal with fodders.

It's always hilarious when someone absolutly nobody agreed with or supported goes 'I win because if we did a poll, I said I'd win with no backing whatsoever'.

Last edited:
It's what I call a "Low Quality Debate: Clown Fiesta Edition". Anyways it's mainly the other 2. I'll admit to being a bit more on the rude side later on, but only after being indirectly but not subtly insulted by Dragon Emperor, iirc. I acknowledge that poor behavior being directed at me is not an excuse to have poor behavior, though. Should've just dropped the argument early on or not argued at all. I've already dropped it by now though.

Speaking of, this has gotten out of hand for a general discussion thread imo. Maybe I'm wrong since I haven't been active on the new forum, but shouldn't this topic be discussed in a separate thread?

Just people being rude with each other thinking this makes their arguments better when it just makes them look bad and salty like holy shit is it physically impossible to hold a argument without mocking each other with failed attempts at subtle condenscending?

The less subtle is dragomer, no offense dude but also no high expectatives either.
Who said I was trying to be subtle? I'v been openly telling them they are coping since a while ago.

It's hilarious that people here think I make any attempt at hiding I'm just laughing at whoever I'm talking too when they reach a certain of denial that make discussion pointless.

Maybe you consider people who throw the same 4 year old cope while ignoring the manga that came out like yesterday worth debating seriously but I don't.

Moro fused with earth was actually pushing back Goku and later defeated him with energy absorption "Why not do it from the beginning you stupid f!cking goat" so it's planet Moro.

It's unlikely that Moro was capable of using the full potential of Merus since he was falling apart quickly.
Not to mention, Merus was schooling Moro hard without even using his angle power and Goku even with Omen was weaker than base Merus.

All in all, Moro was fodder and a trash once he started going "hurr burr I HAVE BIGGER MUSCLES"but actually defeated UI Goku once he started using his magic again.

Earth Moro is just a vessel for the angel power. He can't actually use it in any meaningful way. You could technically say that he grew stronger post global absorption, but this only helped him in bypassing Vegeta's spirit fission and gave him a slight edge in being able to catch and drain Goku.

I would still bet on Merus being stronger due to the fact that he could actually use his angel powers to its full extent unlike Moro. If Moro had trained then I'd put him above Merus solidly.

This would imply that Merus is weaker than Goku, which I highly doubt.

Goku wasn't fazed by most of Moro-Merus attacks while Planet Moro was actually punching him around.
Also Moro was never able to use the angle probably.
I didn't put him as weaker than Goku. I said I'd put him above Earth Moro, even with powers copied.

I feel like the anime might be different about Beerus' power compared to MUI Goku and stuff, as the anime has far more implications about Jiren level fighters being close to if not beyond Beerus, but people should remember that the manga is not the same. From what I personally recall, the manga has very few implications that Jiren is beyond Beerus, let alone any hard evidence. And we can assume that the actual Broly movie we know is likely following the anime continuity, meaning that we haven't seen the manga version of him yet, so the Beerus statement about him doesn't apply to the unknown manga Broly. Merus is still an angel in training, and there's no definitive evidence of Goku scaling to him, with Goku even stating that he's still weaker, so his strength shouldn't really be considered relevant. And Goku stating that Moro is the toughest guy he's ever faced really shouldn't be taken seriously. In the manga, it's very safe to say that Beerus is still significantly far ahead of Goku, although I wouldn't say the difference is incomparable or something. The anime is much more debatable, and I'd argue that MUI Goku is likely superior in that continuity.
you are assuming that the Broly movie is only following the anime without any evidence, why that statement should not be taken seriously?? in the manga its been shown that all the GoDs are close in power and Jiren is above Belmod. there is nothing supporting ur claim about the movie being only following the anime, Goku has seen the fight and said Broly is probably stronger than beerus its so obvious tbh

Dunno if this is just Toytarou and Toriyama being dumb, but the fact that Moro didn't get any angles ability from Merus what so ever is probably the biggest proof that his absorption was ultimately a failure.

Base Merus was schooling Moro hard without even using his angle power, same Moro who bullied Omen Goku hard
Not to mention MoroMerus is supposed to be Prime Moro + Merus power and he was still somehow weaker than UI Goku.

The manga : Lol, Beerus shitstomp.

Your cope : 'b-b-b-b-b-but actual evidence!!!'

We've had this discussion over and over again even since ROF happened, people should just give up at some point.
the manga : Jiren is above GoD level stated by toppo who is a candidate for GoD
Goku (who has seen the fight) : Broly is stronger than Beerus and Moro is the toughest opponent I have ever faced
you : oh no beerus said he will finish it quickly
me : the scenario must be with goku because goku will never sit behind and let beerus fight alone, u know even goku can destroy it if he has someone who is good in fighting to help him in the fight
you : oh no beerus still stomps

Makes you think of people like Togashi who designed a whole system for his battle operates as a total genius smh.

Toyo had something going with the spirit fission and susano Goku, but there's alot more he can do as far as god ki in general

Like maybe actually having them being able to survive space

Dude had to "recton" how Moro's power works because he's too incompetent to actually write around it.
And it shows, Moro basically solo Goku and his Ultra Instinct once he actually use his freaking magic because Goku has no answer for it.

This goat fought more cleverly after he went full ret@rd then when he had a brain

Toyo had something going with the spirit fission and susano Goku, but there's alot more he can do as far as god ki in general

Like maybe actually having them being able to survive space
tbh I liked how Vegeta chose his own path to develop instead of just trying to achieve MUI like what he was doing whenever goku get a new transformation, but now the gap between them is so huge so I hope Toyo will give him sth cool to be comparable with goku, otherwise he will kill him as he killed gohan and piccolo before

The fight would've already been over if Toyo hadn't taken away his ability to passively absorb energy like he did on Namek. He made a villain too strong for their own good and realized the main protag would get clapped if Moro used his abilities to its full. Putting nerfs on him was easier to do ig.

Dude had to "recton" how Moro's power works because he's too incompetent to actually write around it.
And it shows, Moro basically solo Goku and his Ultra Instinct once he actually use his freaking magic because Goku has no answer for it.

This goat fought more cleverly after he went full ret@rd then when he had a brain
not to mention that in namek Moro was absorbing energy from Goku even while not focusing his magic on him, later we omen ui goku moving fast and not getting hit by magic but he was still on the the ground which is nonsense tbh, Vegeta used his new technique on some yardrat and it worked without touching them, later we see Moro saying that it can't work unless u touch me lol

tbh I liked how Vegeta chose his own path to develop instead of just trying to achieve MUI like what he was doing whenever goku get a new transformation, but now the gap between them is so huge so I hope Toyo will give him sth cool to be comparable with goku, otherwise he will kill him as he killed gohan and piccolo before
If he continues to give him interesting abilities like spirit fission, then he's going in the right direction. We just need more creativity when it comes to their power ups now. I'm pretty sure he'll manage to catch up somehow like usual

Moro's ability was a passive AoE life absorption, which is too broken for DB
He basically kills everything in sight simply by just standing there.

Toyotarou could have wrote a way to beat it that revolve around Vegeta's new "haxx" but nope.
It's same old two guys screaming and punching each other.

This was such a wasted opportunity to make God Ki more than just regular Ki with resistance to Extrasensory Perception but Toyo can't write himself out of a wet paper bag so here we are.

Finally this arc is over and Moro has died without having a personality.
Mega energy construct Goku was incredibly trash but for some reason I like it.
Power levels are confused af as usual, I don't care anymore, but I would have liked if Beerus actually did something in the end.
Glad the genkidama thing was useless, I was afraid of another ending like that.
Cool God Uub, I'm looking forward for him.
I hope Merus remains dead, I think the GP might resurrect him.
I don't like that the super dragon balls are all in that galaxy, but whatever.
I didn't get why Moro dies without the gem (maybe the fusion thing was only due to Merus' power?) and why the other GoDs would get angry on Beerus if he just does his job and get rid of someone that already ate 99% of the universe's population.

Also, I lost track of Dai Kaio's power chronology.

He had the divine power but used it to seal Moro, that's why he was absorbed by Buu. Then Kid Buu kept the power and passed it to Uub, right? But why Buu had the power if it was used to seal Moro and the Kaio couldn't use it anymore?

Mega energy construct Goku was incredibly trash but for some reason I like it.
It was cool okay
PdgHmIH.gif

Being trash doesn't exclude being cool, that's why I like it.

And I'm Beerus' power level% sure Toyo will never use it again.

Also, I lost track of Dai Kaio's power chronology.

He had the divine power but used it to seal Moro, that's why he was absorbed by Buu. Then Kid Buu kept the power and passed it to Uub, right? But why Buu had the power if it was used to seal Moro and the Kaio couldn't use it anymore?
I'm sure Toyotaro himself can't answer this

the manga : Jiren is above GoD level stated by toppo who is a candidate for GoD
Goku (who has seen the fight) : Broly is stronger than Beerus and Moro is the toughest opponent I have ever faced
you : oh no beerus said he will finish it quickly
me : the scenario must be with goku because goku will never sit behind and let beerus fight alone, u know even goku can destroy it if he has someone who is good in fighting to help him in the fight
you : oh no beerus still stomps
The manga : Beerus is gonna end it in no time.

You : Make up a bunch of nonsense and cope never stated or implied

Cope. Have fun copping even harder next arc when the same happen.

you are assuming that the Broly movie is only following the anime without any evidence, why that statement should not be taken seriously?? in the manga its been shown that all the GoDs are close in power and Jiren is above Belmod. there is nothing supporting ur claim about the movie being only following the anime, Goku has seen the fight and said Broly is probably stronger than beerus its so obvious tbh
'N-n-n-n-no evidence !!!!' Toriyama directly stated it only follow the anime, sit down, pal.

'I-i-i-i-i-i'm completly ignorant of every official info on the subject, why should I listen ?!' damn, do you work in a mine of copium?

Back