• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ReaperAndBlues/Goku_(EG_Rework_Draft)

I need some help. I'm on a quest to upgrade some intelligence sections and I just got to our good friend Goku. I think he deserves Extraordinary Genius in combat since if Zoro and Mihawk got it without issue, Goku shouldn't be a discussion, and I need more justifications for it aside from what I got
You should also include how he learned predictive combat in 3 days, immediately created a new variation of Kenpo (The Mad Dog/Mad Fist) that counters the Suiken (Drunken Fist, another variation of Kenpo), how he was able to copy a multitude of techniques on sight-(The Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Chappa’s Multi-Arm Barrage, Destructo Disk/Kienzan, etc.)

You should also include how he learned predictive combat in 3 days, immediately created a new variation of Kenpo (The Mad Dog/Mad Fist) that counters the Suiken (Drunken Fist, another variation of Kenpo), how he was able to copy a multitude of techniques on sight-(The Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Chappa’s Multi-Arm Barrage, Destructo Disk/Kienzan, etc.)
And I imitate (not copy) a divine technique just by seeing it once, which is a very high feat from my point of view.

As a basis for Goku's intelligence, we must take into account that he is superior to Roshi ("God of martial arts" and was able to imitate the UI in a certain way), Roshi was superior to Son Gohan despite the fact that the latter dominated all the martial arts in the world, we know that an average Tenkaichi Budokai fighter like the Wolf-Man has an unreal level of martial arts.

He was taught formal education by Master Roshi for his training in the Kame-Sennin Ryu. The fact that he remembered that education (which he got for months to a year) near 40 years after that fact is actually really impressive.
I think it was just the basics, like reading, writing, and math, but nothing too serious, but it's funny that after 40 years he remembers, i only know the basics of mathematics after finishing school for more than three years.

Note to self: Being high on caffeine and participating in a DB CRT is not a good mix.
You'll see more things like this, i had to argue for more than 10 pages against a cosmology downgrade crt for 3-A and the administrators all agreeing with the opponents, then staff members arrived to help me ( it looks like it was a war), we spent days commenting.

I had to debate against more than 2 opponents 🤡

Seems kinda disingenuous to say that "verse majority shouldnt get all the votes" and "only mods should have the final say" when that thread literally met both of these criteria in favor of keeping the cosmologies the same with the opposition being just a few users/mods who want to needlessly downgrade the verse with mental gymnastics that makes most Olympic players blush

Also I dont mean anything with this but am I the only one who noticed Damage and Deagon conveniently suggest the previous uncomposite thread be turned into a staff-only thread even though (or rather, because) most of the mod consensus was in favor of compositing the cosmology?

I honestly dont get this desperate attempt to uncomposite cosmology. I saw the previous uncomposite attempt, according to the consensus made by Omega most mods agreed to de-canonize GT but keep the elements of the cosmology the same, that was the majority mod vote, so whats gotten all these people worked up again?
They couldn't take us down the other time, they tried to get the votes, and we won in votes, so they decided to create a crt on the staff page, since they touched on the subject of decomposing cosmology back into i have already prepared the crt for further justification (by the way, you can see in the crt of decomposing cosmology, where they closed the crt and it was cheating in votes), in fact Omega was doing this to us.

Everyone trembles in fear that Dragon Ball sola their verses in the presence

Back