• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Se rie como tu abuela
ug6oayraob8b1.jpg

I don't know why exactly this was done since the cosmology was already composed.

Damage disagreeing.

You guys know that if this is rejected we will lose Low 1-C, right? Because we will no longer be able to use the "room of time" (the room that makes up the past, present and future of each universe) for manga/DBS stuff.

And this room is one of if not the main pillar for Low 1-C's argument.

I don't know why exactly this was done since the cosmology was already composed.

Damage disagreeing.

You guys know that if this is rejected we will lose Low 1-C, right? Because we will no longer be able to use the "room of time" (the room that makes up the past, present and future of each universe) for manga/DBS stuff.

nah even if this gets rejected they'd have to make a separate uncompositing thread. This is just supporting evidence to what we already accept

Damage disagreeing.

i honestly thought that thread was going to go neatly, oh well, time to watch the show from afar, even have popcorn

no i will not get involved, last thread about this was 10 pages long

Damage disagreeing.

nop, they have to make uncompositing cosmolgy, a separate CRT.

Damage disagreeing.

Think and calm down for a second. That’s not what the crt is doing. The reason why the cosmology is shared is because they’re stated to be different histories akin to Future Trunks’ timeline and the main timeline. The CRT Luffy made is establishing the fact that the “original” episodes within the series were helped done by Toriyama and were made to be complementary with the manga material. Either way, the Kaioshin Realm and RoSaT are stated to have different temporal dimensions. So, we’d be fine either way, but it’s not getting removed lol. Don’t stress.

Think and calm down for a second. That’s not what the crt is doing. The reason why the cosmology is shared is because they’re stated to be different histories akin to Future Trunks’ timeline and the main timeline. The CRT Luffy made is establishing the fact that the “original” episodes within the series were helped done by Toriyama and were made to be complementary with the manga material. Either way, the Kaioshin Realm and RoSaT are stated to have different temporal dimensions. So, we’d be fine either way, but it’s not getting removed lol. Don’t stress.
I'm just providing more evidence for shared cosmology to continue, it's not worth disagreeing with something already accepted, right?

If the cosmologies get uncomposited then only Dragon Ball Heroes and Xenoverse stay Tier 1 on the site! DBS Zeno becomes garbage again lol.

Back