• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granolah attack power upgrades

Well why else would Toyo bring them up when asked about pre wish heaters and granolah's power

Well why else would Toyo bring them up when asked about pre wish heaters and granolah's power
Because they are among the only relevant members of the Frieza Force in the entire franchise. Toyotaro mentioning the two does not automatically mean that the two or their originating special are canonical all of a sudden.

Toyotaro does special end of volume sketches for all sorts of characters, including Bardock's Crew from the original TV special. Does that mean they are canon, too?

A little confused are we arguing that those Two are canon because if not the statement would be cut and dry that Granola is as strong as the ginyu force on namek

Tho to be fair, they can't sense god ki
That is likely the reason. It's like how the Frieza Force laughed at Trunks for having PL of 5 before he then powered up to SSJ and killed Frieza (among many other examples particularly within the Frieza Force)
Only Gas requires a key for his younger self, considering the rest of the Heeters are not shown in-action forty years ago.
Wasn't Gas, even back then, stated to be thr strongest among them?

So I'm confused about something: should Gas and Granolah be upgraded to High 4-C? Because that's the tier for Ado and Kado. So either another thread is made to debate whether or not the Son Goku special is canon to the manga or the Toeiverse, that statement is ignored and they both just scale above the Ginyu Force instead, or a "possibly" rating is added for both of them.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the site rules, but apparently quotes alone aren't enough to increase a character's rating. At most, add a "possibly".

To me it works, iirc nothing disqualifies that, but I'm against using Tori Abo and Kado as a reference.

Aside from Toyo not remembering quite well how strong the two were, he's blatantly talking about the manga and uses them and the Ginyu squad to talk about Frieza's elites.
Abo and Kado being canon or not isn't really important at the end of the day, and even then, I think we should consider them as adjusted to manga levels.

Also, Toyo contradicts himself (most likely because, as he said, he doesn't remember them well) since in the OAV Tarble says A&B are equal to Frieza, while here Toyo says the Heeters are below the emperor's power level on Namek.

Well its contradictory in the sense that a low level saiyan named bardock would scale to him who along with other saiyans weren't able to counter frieza blast + ginyu force being at elite level in the frieza force would also be contradicted if low class saiyans are at their level. Its doesn't fit in the lore.

Back