• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on this topic, so I don't know if this has ever been posted here.

But a guy released a version of the film revival of F that apparently is a version that only aired on Japanese TV once, and has extra scenes.

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on this topic, so I don't know if this has ever been posted here.

But a guy released a version of the film revival of F that apparently is a version that only aired on Japanese TV once, and has extra scenes.

This is something unique, I've already downloaded it to watch during dinner

Frieza made a calculation and his power level is this

Tbf, I think that PL is pretty nonsensical when First Form Frieza was indescribably above all the Warriors sans Goku and Vegeta during RoF, and obviously the likes of Piccolo and Gohan are objectively beyond the hundreds of millions range in PL.

But I digress, I don't think this really changes anything or adds anything new to the power scaling so I wouldn't put too much stock into it

GFmkOgNWUAAfqaR

I don't think, it is only said that he can achieve this with training, I would find it absurd if it had said infinite power
I mean I'm not going to argue that Frieza has infinite power, but....considering that Frieza went from being a Star level fodderized by Super Saiyans to being above baseline 2-C (3 Universes) that is capable of overpowering Super Saiyan Blue Goku, one could say that Frieza increased his power infinitely after such a short time of training.

And before anyone asks me: No I'm not arguing that Dragon Ball have infinite power, but I am saying that the potential for such massive gains has a few examples in quite a few characters

I mean I'm not going to argue that Frieza has infinite power, but....considering that Frieza went from being a Star level fodderized by Super Saiyans to being above baseline 2-C (3 Universes) that is capable of overpowering Super Saiyan Blue Goku, one could say that Frieza increased his power infinitely after such a short time of training.

And before anyone asks me: No I'm not arguing that Dragon Ball have infinite power, but I am saying that the potential for such massive gains has a few examples in quite a few characters
Extra-Dimensional Power is beyond infinite (3D), so yeah, Dragon Ball does have infinite power.

Extra-Dimensional Power is beyond infinite (3D), so yeah, Dragon Ball does have infinite power.
You know what? Yeah, I think the case of Frieza and of course anyone who remotely scales to or above BOG Super Saiyan God Goku does give credence to quite a number of DB characters having infinite power (limited to the maximum tier they scale to of course, I don't want to make it sound like they can reach Tier 1 with that logic). Actually it also makes me wonder if, and I can be proven wrong here if it's not accurate, Super Saiyan God has a non finite multiplier considering it initially made Goku go from 4-B to 2-C

Actually it also makes me wonder if, and I can be proven wrong here if it's not accurate, Super Saiyan God has a non finite multiplier considering it initially made Goku go from 4-B to 2-C
I don't even know why we have a multiplier for the SSG, because that took Goku to 2-C which would require a multiplier at least infinite. It also makes us think that Goku SSJ3 and God have a finite gap in power, whereas it is an infinite gap.

Infinite multiplier,infinite speed 💀
"It is not. Thus, the finite power multiplier should be removed entirely, it can keep it's speed multiplier though.

This won't change anything in terms of actual scaling, though. Make it official.

This is technically an upgrade because I'm arguing that the multiplier is immeasurable, but it's also a practical downgrade because you can't use them numbers. Real nice, huh?"

the inmeasursble boost is only observed within the context of a vsdebates rating perspective so you can’t make a multiplier out of it, while the power difference out of universe might be infinite, within the series that may not even be the case

Itd be similar to making SS2 a 4,000x amp over SS1 because the former has an accepted statement at the KiloFOE range while SS1 is roughly around .25 FOE through scaling ( granted the ceiling for SS1 could be much higher but so is for all the characters SSG outscales)

Back